"Real Life" claims another....

DeletedUser

spankthis is not the topic of this thread.
Also, please stay polite in wording your feelings towards him.

DeletedUser

spankthis is not the topic of this thread.
Also, please stay polite in wording your feelings towards him.

im sorry iceco i was just follow the way this forum was heading to. Thank you for tell them to stay polite towards me.
i Also would like to mention that R.l. HAs dismissed several more players i wonder Why? it Seems odd dont you think?

DeletedUser

Spankthis is right, currently down to 74 members. A new tribe has been formed hippie claiming to be "original lovers". Is there a split on the cards??

Maybe Spankthis could find out from his sources!!

DeletedUser

Well hippies is from the tribe called love an Ginger smurf or whatever her name is?was such a noob she let some idiot name death cap come in an take over which made ascend cola mad. Therefore the tribe got disband because they was scared of there safety. They are pretty much the new Outcast tribe aka O.C. They are just another fail tribe almost as bad as r.l. just not quite. They are worse then bad co was. IF you need anything Else dont Hesitate To ask the Spankster

From the Girl who brought you Love... She's Back!

All old members of Love, please contact Ginger Smurf.

Anybody can join this tribe.

Deathcap and Zeebad screwed over Love forcing me to disband the tribe.
^^^from there tribe profile

DeletedUser

i'm bored lol so i say zeebad is a fromer Nerd who got nobled by insane then he been hoping around finding accounts then he took deaftcap account and was working for SA from what he said but then SA later start to attack him and he said he quit thats why :lol: (but i think he got scared and left lol):icon_wink:

DeletedUser

woot woot.

come get you some

so the first world war is pro/quit/cola/insane VS R.L. :)

just thought I would rejuvenate this thread maybe?!? as I like to poke brehmer and......... RL for that matter :) hope others would like to comment!?!??!?!?!??

Stotty2009

How.jpg

Really??????

So you lose villages on the front line to 1ns4n3. But then you noble inactives in safe areas. Coward much? Or is it for a special reason you chickening from the front lol?

c69e11e564.png

DeletedUser

Come on, give the man credit, 717|258 was a good take...................

DeletedUser

I know I don't play this world any more, but do you really need to put the statics on every time. Yes, you show your winning.............. you should be, if you weren't they would be something serious wrong wouldn't they. Two tribes go after one (I say two I am not accounting all the little tribe that fight for Asscend).

So what I am trying to get at is it's not really that big of you is it?

Hell maybe you need that.........................................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know I don't play this world any more, but do you really need to put the statics on every time. Yes, you show your winning.............. you should be, if you weren't they would be something serious wrong wouldn't they. Two tribes go after one (I say two I am not accounting all the little tribe that fight for Asscend).

Something serious wrong is a top 10 player not fighting for his lost villages.

Jeez, everyone already quoted you guys bragging about being able to hold the world. Not going to find the quote only to do the same.

The stats only show up as "much posted" because are not having much posts on these foruns at all do you know?

DeletedUser

Whether you like it or not, but Ascend was kicking R.L.'s ass BEFORE 1ns4n3 declared.

duel pasta

To me feels like someone is a bit butthurt :p

Isn't taht what happans in war threads? Posting of discussions, stats,.. it's a part of the pnp

DeletedUser

k35 was sort of a ghost town for the last 2 months or so. W/ merrick being gone, we were mostly trying to catch up on cleaning some things up (inactives etc... that we'd neglected for most of the war). This is a war of attrition, and naturally there's going to be a fallout from taking 1.5k villages; we had a lot of cleaning up to do.

That being said, when we started sniffing around k35 we noticed some players weren't respecting us (not literally, but they weren't stacked). But the Moth Killers are still alive and kicking :)

DeletedUser

To me feels like someone is a bit butthurt :p

Isn't taht what happans in war threads? Posting of discussions, stats,.. it's a part of the pnp

Read my comment you may see what I mean in the first line.

They has been little to none discussion on this thread for ages, posting statics over and over again. Kills discussion fact. If you don't believe me talk statics see how long you lot can really discuss statics and not repeat yourself. That's what I am saying!

Merrick2 - Agreed...... but I was not discussing Bremher lost villages was I!

Mata- The all knowing one, So I quit for being tagged teamed lol please don't make me laugh. I knew months ago I had to loss the k57 assets, actual I expected to loss them about 6 months ago. I guess the nukes from distance you lot were giving going to cause me a problem (what I am getting at here is the fact you could only hit my k57 assets really, the rest were to close to me to renoble/defend/stack). Oh if your also wondering I didn't want to waste troops protecting my k57 asset, when I could maximise their effect else where.
Any more comments that I can enlighten you on?

DeletedUser

Mata- The all knowing one, So I quit for being tagged teamed lol please don't make me laugh.

What abouts R.L. Failed tag team on myself and arkannah? we didnt quit over it :icon_wink:
Guess 3 nukes to 100 villages was a bit much for R.L's top members :lol:

DeletedUser

What abouts R.L. Failed tag team on myself and arkannah? we didnt quit over it :icon_wink:
Guess 3 nukes to 100 villages was a bit much for R.L's top members :lol:

I am confused who did you give 3 nukes to 100's villages to?

DeletedUser

patches please stop saying "statics" rofl I believe you mean statistics??? anyways I personally love seeing the statistics or as you put it "statics" as long as it keeps showing Insane kicking but and RL doing nothing about it.... :) anyways back to posting other things maybe you can come up with more excuses of why RL is not going to "win the world" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Okay I'm new to thecommunity but let me see if I got this right. I should let everyone know first of all that I'm not in any tribe so my opinion is not biased. :)

From what I'm reading in the forums and especially this thread the tribe named R.L. must be one bad assed tribe to have the entire world hating on them. I don´t really see them say too much out here so it's hard to know I guess. I kind of like that style tho because it adds an element of mystry to them. Not mention that by them not posting out here it lessens their chances of looking ignorant. No offence but there is a lesson in there for some.

If somebody could please, tell me how it got this way? Surely the whole tribe can't be full of bad players or more importantly bad people. Are they that much of a challenge? As an outsider looking in and reading these forums I have to be honest, some of you look pretty weak. Now I can sense that some of you are just chomping at the bit to open a whole can of stupid on me but please let me explain. If R.L is so bad as players the way some of you say then why are so many tribes warring them? That's where the “weak” comment originates.

Why aren't some of you warring one another instead of gangbanging one tribe? I think I know the answer but I'll keep it to myself because I didn't post with the intention to offend anyone tho I'm sure I did. Sorry, just trying find things out.

DeletedUser

The reason why RL is getting attacked in my opinion is just based on the fact that tribes need food to expand and RL is the food. no food no expansion and i guess RL seemed like the best target at the time