"Real Life" claims another....

DeletedUser

ill argue with you kev if your bored i like to argue an i miss it

DeletedUser

well you shouldn't have made up a bunch of crap..an if you know me a curse about every other word

DeletedUser

dude whatever you know i dont care for you because of what you tried to pull a long time ago if you got a problem then write me in game an we will settle this like mature people

DeletedUser

dude whatever you know i dont care for you because of what you tried to pull a long time ago if you got a problem then write me in game an we will settle this like mature people

But you said that you liked to argue bored people:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i said to kev not you i dont care for you until you admit what you did was wrong an uncalled for

DeletedUser

i said to kev not you i dont care for you until you admit what you did was wrong an uncalled for

Defending a tribe member after they are called a liar is a fair justification. If sticking up for your fellows is wrong, then I am sorry. Although it usually isn't wrong:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

This should be interesting. Because R.L. are attacking the Cola/ASCEND/Evolve backline. Without that warfront, Cola/ASCEND/Evolve can now concentrate on being wiped out against ~SA~. And R.L. the likewise with 1ns4n3.

I don't see a war between Ascend and ~SA~ :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't see a war between Ascend and ~SA~ :lol:

Aha, right, because ASCEND are not supporting Evolve and Cola in their war against ~SA~ are they not? Just wait. NAPs never last forever (and they rhyme), and with ~SA~ eating up ASCENDs allies, any smart tribe leader, that being Catalina in this case, I believe (why did SV leave?), would be wise to hit ~SA~ too... just a thought...

On a side note, I saw someone say something about 1ns4n3 being boxed in on another topic :lol:. Never put the beast in a corner anyone?

DeletedUser

Aha, right, because ASCEND are not supporting Evolve and Cola in their war against ~SA~ are they not? Just wait. NAPs never last forever (and they rhyme), and with ~SA~ eating up ASCENDs allies, any smart tribe leader, that being Catalina in this case, I believe (why did SV leave?), would be wise to hit ~SA~ too... just a thought...

On a side note, I saw someone say something about 1ns4n3 being boxed in on another topic :lol:. Never put the beast in a corner anyone?

Nope, we're not supporting them. I would like to see proof to back up you're statement, but hell, you won't have any since its not happening. :)

DeletedUser

once again,
Do you know any of the world politics?
First, never and forever rhyming is a stupid point to make.
Second, do research before posting instead of citing random players as dukes.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

Really now?

You're going the right way about getting rimmed now. Trying to force people you want to help you into a war is a very foolish path to take.

DeletedUser

First, never and forever rhyming is a stupid point to make.

Maybe he was referring to "Naps" rhyming with something else. That was my initial take on it. I thought it was a cryptic (if it was I'm impressed) reference to a broken NAP between a certain 2 tribes...........at least that would have been close to being on topic!!

DeletedUser

well GUYZ an Gurlz im Back i hope i wasnt missed to much...A nap is a Non Aggression Pact.
guy1: We should attack them!
guy2: Sorry m8, but got a NAP with them..
nep nip nop nup naap

Last edited by a moderator:

Stotty2009

So why did Shahmeer12 get dismissed?

Is it because of this?
[spoil]
Shah.jpg

This is interesting;

Stotty2009 on 26.08. at 14:38
I nobled these off you a few days ago and you have only just noticed or something?

Stotty2009 on 26.08. at 21:06
?

Shahmeer12 on 31.08. at 20:03
This was my sitter :(

Shahmeer12 on 31.08. at 20:04
My computer broke down

Stotty2009 on 31.08. at 20:05
How long you been sat for?

Shahmeer12 on 31.08. at 20:06
A long time

Since I got all those attacks from Malborored

About 2 days after that

Stotty2009 on 31.08. at 20:09
So your sitter is the one who has been attacking 1ns4n3?

Shahmeer12 on 31.08. at 20:09
I have had multiple sitters :(

Shahmeer12 on 31.08. at 20:10
I would have never given my villages away if I was still there

Stotty2009 on 31.08. at 20:11
You didn't give your villages away, you lose them lol

Shahmeer12 today at 13:14
Yeah I know

So this means, that the account was being sat when he was attacking 1ns4n3. And since he came back, has he attacked 1ns4n3? No. But what has he done? He got kicked from 1ns4n3. - Thats funny - only attack from sat accounts.

[/spoil]

O well, these stats still include all the players you kick, so it doesn't matter :)
[spoil]
ea787f64d6.png

[/spoil]