"Real Life" claims another....

DeletedUser77074

Finally some forum activity i felt like i was in silvermoon city

DeletedUser

Good luck R.L.! Good luck 1ns4n3! In my opinion, you guys are the most organized and powerful out there. However, there are still numerous factors which are all dependent on luck. Either side could experience quitting, leadership resignations, or just plain old simple misfortune on the battlefield. This will be an interesting war to watch. Its nice to watch a war which is centered exactly opposite from your safe and cozy village cluster, isn't it? Hopefully, you will all destroy yourselves.

Remember, a war is never won until the last man standing is killed.

I foresaw this quite a long time ago. 1ns4n3 really only shares a close border with R.L. and the 1ns4n3 volcano has been dormant for many many moons. pRo! and QUIT should be thankful for the Great Wall of NERD. Believe it or not, pRo, but NERD saved you from a war with 1ns4n3. Defeating them would have put your tribe in the hot seat here.

zakipoo

i was quitting,.. didnt come on for days,.. until i heard we are having this war.
course, i came back for the fun :D it was getting boring before the war.
ill have a blast ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_evil: Its going to put the lotion on its self in preparation for some ruthless love :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Let's have some fun boys:

sniperfromhell.jpg

Good Luck.

DeletedUser

Remember, a war is never won until the last man standing is killed.
[As a player]
My I argue this statement please.
I dare say I have almost never seen a war end like that. A tribe falling apart and members joining several different tribes is the most probable scenario really.
I said almost never, because I believe I once saw a fight that went till the end, though that was in a war versus a very small (<10 members) tribe.

I think you'll agree if we make it:
A war is never won until the last man <willing to fight> is killed.

DeletedUser77700

Good luck to both tribes.

I predict R.L will win because of people quitting TW.

DeletedUser

Psshh. You don't know the main reason pRo went to war with NERD for then. pRo wanted to be in that "hot seat" to take on 1nS4n3. They were not happy with just being rank 2.

honestly i do not see the connection between your post and insane declaring to rl. all you are trying to do is flaming.. as far as i remember pro declared nerd due to its long alliance with powers. powers was at war with nerd and pro decided to sustain it's long term ally. that is called loyalty and respecting diplomacy, maybe you should google search and learn what it means :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

honestly i do not see the connection between your post and insane declaring to rl. all you are trying to do is flaming.. as far as i remember pro declared nerd due to its long alliance with powers. powers was at war with nerd and pro decided to sustain it's long term ally. that is called loyalty and respecting diplomacy, maybe you should google search and learn what it means :icon_rolleyes:

He was responding to someone else. I had access to the pRo council before and during the NERD declaration, and although it was not my decision to declare, what he says is true. One of the main reasons pRo declared was to make the way clear to Insane because that could have been a grand war. You could say the other reason pRo declared on NERD was because pRo's two other allies (SCUM & Powers) were already fighting NERD, but moreso because NERD tried to take over pRo controlled continents.

DeletedUser

And we are supposed to think pRo never nobled villages in NERD's continents? AND you sided with SCUM when they declared on their long-time ally, which you did soon after. If that is the case, not only is pRo disloyal and dishonorable, but also hypocritical.

DeletedUser

pRo have renamed themselves RL.

Seems everyone is jealous of the original R.L.'s awesomeness, and they're all trying to be us. They take our name, they want to take our K's. I think it's an honour to be so looked up to...

DeletedUser

I don't believe you...But I don't care as well.

And to the Insane guys, as we say in DotA
"Good Luck,Have Fun"

you dont have to believe me but we know that us and pRo! are in no way shape or form related

DeletedUser77700

pRo have renamed themselves RL.

Seems everyone is jealous of the original R.L.'s awesomeness, and they're all trying to be us. They take our name, they want to take our K's. I think it's an honour to be so looked up to...

Powers did that, they kept on renaming the tribe to "cool funny" names when in truth it made us look like a bunch of noobs.

DeletedUser

Powers did that, they kept on renaming the tribe to "cool funny" names when in truth it made us look like a bunch of noobs.
Noobs or people with a sense of humour :icon_wink:

Anyway,coming from a guy that went barb as soon as he came under attack you cant say much tbh.

fraser-c

To be fair calling themselves Bully after attacking NERD was amusing :lol: