Religious Debate

DeletedUser67005

I know, I smoked a crap load with him the night before he got nailed to the cross.

Then he got nailed to the cross and I was like, "Oh shiz, I hope they didn't get his dope!"

But they did, and I was like, "Awwww..."

DeletedUser47572

Come back we have Jo-Ann, ZZ, Ruds is coming to play, jaideep there is plenty of us!

DeletedUser67005

It really is tempting, but I don't have the time to play much anymore.

I promise, I'll join up with you guys and some point, either here or on another world. :D

DeletedUser92314

"There is no evidence that the God exists"

yeah ofcourse there are many evidences that The god exist. 3 book called koran, bible and torat. it seems that u have never even touched them at all.
universe itself proves God's existance. you yourself are a proof that the God exists. 124000 prophets have been sent to mankind.

you cant disprove any of the above proofs.

DeletedUser67005

Arm@ndo, you look too much like me. You gotta change your avvy/sig. :S

Copycat. :p

DeletedUser47572

yeah ofcourse there are many evidences that The god exist. 3 book called koran, bible and torat. it seems that u have never even touched them at all.
universe itself proves God's existance. you yourself are a proof that the God exists. 124000 prophets have been sent to mankind.

Bet I can disprove the above.

1. The books were written by man, there is no evidence whatsoever supporting or otherwise that a divine being wrote them.

2. Universe was created by science, universally accepted as the Big Bang as proven with Einsteins theory of relativity and quantum physics show the attraction and repulsion of the particles allowing providing a constantly expanding and contracting universe.

3. I am not proof god existence I am proof of evolution and Darwin's Theory.

Final points there is not one shred of evidence to prove that there is a God or divine being, however there is hard scientific proof of the way the universe and our planet was formed.

DeletedUser

yeah ofcourse there are many evidences that The god exist. 3 book called koran, bible and torat. Snip...

dave already covered your post but just thought i would add something.

if i go out today a write a book saying that it was aliens from planet zorg that planted us on this planet does that make it fact? i don't think so

p.s. there age is no proof either as people had imaginations back then aswell :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Arm@ndo is just a troll no one can seriously be that stupid.

DeletedUser67005

Well, he made that exact same post in a thread in OT. He's likely copy and pasting from wiki, or something.

Slacks, since when are you Ateb? I think that this "stealing other people's avvy" thing has gotten a bit out of control. :p

DeletedUser

Well, he made that exact same post in a thread in OT. He's likely copy and pasting from wiki, or something.

Slacks, since when are you Ateb? I think that this "stealing other people's avvy" thing has gotten a bit out of control. :p

Yea I guess I can change it although I have got some rage feed back hahaha

I think I am gonna keep the sig though always did like this sig

DeletedUser

Doesn't it always? It is unfortunate that progress has to be slowed down and that innocent people have to die in order for it to prevail. But in the end, it always does.

Originally Posted by Arm@ndo

This is the dumbest, and I mean DUMBEST, thing I have read. And keep in mind, I debate creationists regularly.

Zeddy Le Mange

Haha God is just the geometry we can't explain. The beauty of Einstein was that he forced everyone away from Euclid and gave Newton's stuff a good tickling, and in doing made everyone think about shapes a little bit more.

Give it a while. I think everything is a circle. Time mainly - Imagine a pendulum that makes the whole universe move so it can keep swinging (and it swings in at least 3 planes). All you ever do it rotate around the same spot that rotates around you.

We know the universe is red shifting one way, but is it shrinking in another? Probably. I think there was no big bang, there was just the start of what we thought was the end. Energy is just a disparity between two objects and you make two objects via clever geometry. God is just everything we don't or can't understand.

DeletedUser

Doesn't it always? It is unfortunate that progress has to be slowed down and that innocent people have to die in order for it to prevail. But in the end, it always does.

Na I have had to give up before 4 Christians versus me it didn't go well they kept just agreeing with each other and saying I was wrong based on absolutely nothing every time I made a logical statement. I gave up 2 much of a hassle I would say thats my only loss. They also had 2 many counters as well and were not as stupid as this guy.

DeletedUser67005

I'll believe when there are actual facts that go along with the existance of God.

As for know, science wins with their facts.