Res Hauled and Vils Plundered

DeletedUser64969

mine is rather bad as well lol, got so many active people, out of all my worlds this is probs the most active start up ive had, fair enough there all crap but there turtles with 40% morale :(

3.4mil

400k in 30hours but we are sorting our farming methods trying something different, tbh out noobs just need to delete :p

DeletedUser64969

3.9 million

Guess my new farming is working a tad better :p

DeletedUser80534

So far you have looted 5.007.468 resources. <- the big five - ohhh!
You have plundered other villages 14.212 times so far.

We've been slacking :icon_surprised:

setorines

2.318K plundered

5015 hauls

Not the best, but not bad for a 4 day late start I guess....

DeletedUser93513

600k res hauled, 1150 plunders.

DeletedUser

2.318K plundered

5015 hauls

Not the best, but not bad for a 4 day late start I guess....

We started a bit more than two days late and it would appear that we are leading this. After a week or two, late starters should be catching up. That being said, you are obviously doing really good. I just don't think your late start is relevant in the comparison by now.

DeletedUser64969

So far you have looted 5.007.468 resources. <- the big five - ohhh!
You have plundered other villages 14.212 times so far.

We've been slacking :icon_surprised:

shhhh your area is better than mine :|

DeletedUser64969

Don't hate on my excuses :|, we will catch up eventually When we sort things out :p we are been too lazy and have fell behind

DeletedUser

1111k res
2530 vils

damn people keep insisting on trying to clear me :(

DeletedUser80534

As I've pointed out to you in private, we really know our area better than you. :) I don't think such a judgement is obvious at all.

Yes, I don't think our area can be judged that easily. We've had so many mails stating how 'lucky' we are. Seriously though, our area 'being good' is the direct result of our being in it in the first place. I guess we are doomed to be stalked by good areas for all eternity :icon_surprised:. The spacegods must love us or something.

DeletedUser64969

no its just luck, you have what 13k ODA, so your telling me you made your area good? , i am not far behind you on ODA and my area is frankly crap, Sooo people left on there own accord or they don't farm ect, i have alot of people farming around me, and i have cleared alot of people also, but the others are supported ect ect blah blah making my area crap for farming but good for nobling, But yes i agree with what your saying, You think people are saying your only rank 1 beacuse your area is good, your rank 1 beacuse your active and know what your doing regardless of your area, But your area helps, all you have to do is look on the map and we can see its really good :), But if you had my area and i had yours the roles would be reversed so it does make a difference :p + there only me farming on my account for last 3 days :|

Last edited: