Res Hauled and Vils Plundered

DeletedUser

I tend to restart if im being outfarmed (which almost never happens) im not one of those stubborn newbs thats "i can make it, just give me 2 weeks"

Then again running the script more times with less lc usally makes some quit befor i do :icon_biggrin:

Everyone brags with their 3m+ and "my co been slacking" I suppose thats how the game is played nowdays, by 2-4 players on one account. Cause alone they did get nobled :/

Anyone up at 3m+ without co players?

i have limited co's, one co who logs on occasionally :p

balubhai

Everyone brags with their 3m+ and "my co been slacking" I suppose thats how the game is played nowdays, by 2-4 players on one account. Cause alone they did get nobled :/

Its not about getting nobled but about active farming. We cant expect our sitters to send out like 300+ farm runs every 2 or 3 hours while they sit us. So coplaying is always about keeping the account active and keeping on effective farming

DeletedUser

Its not about getting nobled but about active farming. We cant expect our sitters to send out like 300+ farm runs every 2 or 3 hours while they sit us. So coplaying is always about keeping the account active and keeping on effective farming

No way...

Thats what i mean lol, nowdays every top 50 has a co player.

If you play without a co you look to lose like 25% of the income you could have gotten if someone did co you, or even greater numbers - depending on your activity. So yeah, wheres the challenge in having co players on the account? Imo

DeletedUser

No way...

Thats what i mean lol, nowdays every top 50 has a co player.

If you play without a co you look to lose like 25% of the income you could have gotten if someone did co you, or even greater numbers - depending on your activity. So yeah, wheres the challenge in having co players on the account? Imo

And I'm ranked 28ish, you can play without co : )

DeletedUser

And I'm ranked 28ish, you can play without co : )
Same, no co-players.
It's hard to keep up with the 24/7 active accounts though, no doubts.
2768k resources looted with 6950 plunders, used to be on par with The Mystery now falling behind a lot.

DeletedUser

Yeh, but you get my point lol. The majority of top 50 is co played, no doubts. Then there are those with to much time on their hands :icon_biggrin: (yes im one of those)

Yeye, im counting on getting that damn #1 rank in a few days. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser80534

This is my third coplayer ever. I played with Danny, with Trent and now with Dent. It's nice to be a 2-coplayer team, because there would always be someone to watch for incomings. War doesn't pause for you to sleep, and sitters are unreliable. Add more people to the team, and you'd have even more time to have a life. You're also not going to put a noob on your account, so people tend to co-play with people they can rely on.

[spoil]
STOP THE HATE.
Coplayers are people too.
[/spoil]

On that point, we're not activity spamming any more, just chillaxing, talking to the spacegods, playing twmasters (which is insane compared to this), etc.

You have plundered other villages 16.682 times so far.
So far you have looted 6.630.032 resources.

setorines

Same, no co-players.
It's hard to keep up with the 24/7 active accounts though, no doubts.
2768k resources looted with 6950 plunders, used to be on par with The Mystery now falling behind a lot.

Oh, don't mention then! lol (me and the mystery co-)

Though, you might be the best player in the world without a co- in my opinion. :)

Kurtan

vils 96
res 109k
but finally i´m getting somewhere bp has ended for some and a bit more barbs turned up out here :)