Res Hauled and Vils Plundered

DeletedUser

farming haz been really inactive for me recently... :icon_cry:

6.3k plunders
2.8mill hauled

DeletedUser80534

no its just luck, you have what 13k ODA, so your telling me you made your area good? , i am not far behind you on ODA and my area is frankly crap, Sooo people left on there own accord or they don't farm ect, i have alot of people farming around me, and i have cleared alot of people also, but the others are supported ect ect blah blah making my area crap for farming but good for nobling, But yes i agree with what your saying, You think people are saying your only rank 1 beacuse your area is good, your rank 1 beacuse your active and know what your doing regardless of your area, But your area helps, all you have to do is look on the map and we can see its really good :), But if you had my area and i had yours the roles would be reversed so it does make a difference :p + there only me farming on my account for last 3 days :|

People left, because dent is scary. There is no luck in that, only activity spam and dent. In a worse area, we probably would have achieved the same result with a bit more of a struggle. Our island is only better in that it might have a higher density than others, but that's not really true either, since there are islands with more villages than ours. But then, I also do not know your ign, so I've nothing to compare our island to :icon_wink:. Don't blame us, it was the spacegods. (We are rank 3, not rank 1, and possibly will drop down as well)

DeletedUser64969

Excuse me :p ?

you've done bugger all biatch now shhhh

and of course your rank 1 everyone above you is banned :icon_wink:

And i seriously doubt you would get the same results in my area, its pretty much impossible with so many active farmers, you can clear them then 1k sw/sp pops up :) from there tribe, but you never know maybe the space gods do follow you around :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Gd or crap area, adapt and overcome :icon_wink:

But i suppose only the gd players can do that, some needs an Easy area to become something :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

But i suppose only the gd players can do that, some needs an Easy area to become something :icon_biggrin:

overcoming is possible, but not getting the same results as those with the good areas
i think thats what he was talking about

DeletedUser64969

overcoming is possible, but not getting the same results as those with the good areas
i think thats what he was talking about

basically but some people are to stupid to work that out :p, doesn't matter how good you are at the end of the day if one player is just as good but has a better area they will outfarm you :p, i am jealous of his area tbh :|

DeletedUser

The only thing that is random is the amount of villages. Why are you allowing so many hostile players to grow so close to you is the real question.

DeletedUser

clearly you have not faced a real tough area at start. get to top 20 odd at start or start around an account co-played by 4-5 players then you will understand what others were saying. area balance out after taking couple of village.

DeletedUser4587

clearly you have not faced a real tough area at start. get to top 20 odd at start or start around an account co-played by 4-5 players then you will understand what others were saying. area balance out after taking couple of village.

Sorry, try again. Just take a quick look at tribal stats and it's clear you're talking out your rear-end. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Penguins In Turtle Armour 52.020
2 AcidicDemons 44.961
3 Gothic Crusaders 41.272

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Bunny Brothers 341.712
2 ~Solidarity~ 201.380
3 Penguins In Turtle Armour 186.677

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Bunny Brothers 382.873
2 ~Solidarity~ 239.135
3 Penguins In Turtle Armour 238.697

DeletedUser64969

hmm we should be closer to 7million but we haven't had night players :|, hopefully we should be sorted now, should start going up hopefully a 1million every 24 hours, (hope)

DeletedUser4587

4,314,826 looted
7,035 plundered

My co has been slackin =/

DeletedUser

I tend to restart if im being outfarmed (which almost never happens) im not one of those stubborn newbs thats "i can make it, just give me 2 weeks"

Then again running the script more times with less lc usally makes some quit befor i do :icon_biggrin:

Everyone brags with their 3m+ and "my co been slacking" I suppose thats how the game is played nowdays, by 2-4 players on one account. Cause alone they did get nobled :/

Anyone up at 3m+ without co players?