Respect

mattcurr

Its all I ask for. A little respect when you drop a nap that you feigned you wanted to improve to an alliance, so you could sit accounts in our tribe. A little mail now and again when you declare war on me. If your plan is getting us to join then you don't know me well i play this as a game if I loose I loose but I do so playing as I do in real life and that does not involve selling out my tribe. You will be paying severely to get control of my area to spite the fact I am isolated. I complain not about the war nor my inevitable loss only the way in which this happened I was told by the incomings of a blue tribe and a mail from the regular member who sent them. And more importantly you interrupted my jog and then me going to the gym.

Players I now have 0 respect for.

gaggzy

Tribal war lord

Henchman.

Maybe you should rethink who you allow in your tribe {NWO}

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What a joke to have something like that happen, I empathize with you if that is the current situation.

DeletedUser16026

*Resists temptation to flame {NWO}.*
MMI is better ^_^

But I also empathize with you.

mattcurr

My comment about Nwo is about them letting Hench in there tribe since MMI obviously lack morals.

DeletedUser

*Resists temptation to flame {NWO}.*
MMI is better ^_^

But I also empathize with you.

Unbelieveably TBS, that's a (friendly?) warning to {NWO}, not a flame towards us. Times change! :icon_surprised:

Warning heeded, mattcurr. I can only sympathize.

Whether Henchman actually had something to do with this will be investigated... Somehow though, I don't see him doing something like this. It just aint him. There looks to be more at work here than meets the eye.

DeletedUser

I complain not about the war or my inevitable loss only the way in which this happened I was told by the incomings of a blue tribe and a mail from the regular member who sent them.

This is an official war declaration? MMI versus WB1066? I am - mightily - surprised.

mattcurr

I complain not about the war or my inevitable loss only the way in which this happened I was told by the incomings of a blue tribe and a mail from the regular member who sent them.

This is an official war declaration? MMI versus WB1066? I am - mightily - surprised.

Official? that would depend I have not been declared on yet; Wb1066 was changed to red and attacked that's all I know.

As for hench well we were speaking just recently where he told me that us warring was not what they planned. So either he is out of the loop or in it atm I am assuming he is in it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16026

I'm a little confused.

I'm assuming Henchman has only just joined NWO, if we're including him in a discussion about WB1066 and MMI?

mattcurr

I'm a little confused.

I'm assuming Henchman has only just joined NWO, if we're including him in a discussion about WB1066 and MMI?

Well given that he is a rep. of MMI in Nwo I assume he is in the know. I include him on my list because I would expect better from him if he does not know of this then I would apologize for the moment it stays

DeletedUser

I be confused about this. Is this MMI dropping an NAP with WarBand or about Henchman's envolvment with MMI and {NWO}

mattcurr

I be confused about this. Is this MMI dropping an NAP with WarBand or about Henchman's envolvment with MMI and {NWO}

Well officially they have done nothing they are just attacking us:icon_rolleyes:

Hench is in NWO as a representative of MMI so I must assume he has some role in the leadership of MMI

DeletedUser

Well officially they have done nothing they are just attacking us:icon_rolleyes:

Hench is in NWO as a representative of MMI so I must assume he has some role in the leadership of MMI

Ok cheers for clearing that up

DeletedUser

I must admit, I'm not completely surprised by this. Disappointed maybe but not surprised. It seems that honor is something that has and most likely will continue to elude the NW.