Respect

mattcurr

I wasn't aware that the sitted accounts were used to attack. I thought the piece about the sitted accounts was there simply to show that WB trusted MMI. Further, it could be argued that attacks from those accounts could be good for the accounts, but I won't attempt to make that argument. I pose it here simply to show that that possibility could negate any kind of rules violation.

You missed the bit about the info used from the accounts against them; one of the accounts is now under our control; because we got hold of the original account holder, and the other was 100 points. And you can trust that the larger one that they sat will most likely be under attack if it is not already.

And miss-communication of them sitting players in our tribe yesterday, and today till this morning to war imediatly is a little too large for me to feel that its plausible.

Last edited:

lt181

You missed the bit about the info used from the accounts against them; one of the accounts is now under our control; because we got hold of the original account holder, and the other was 100 points. And you can trust that the larger one that they sat will most likely be under attack if it is not already.

The info gained cannot be used against the account. Does that mean that it cannot be used against the tribe that the account sits in? It's really not an important point, nor an important discussion. The important discussion that would follow isn't whether MMI have broken any rules, but rather if they've attacked in an unethical manner.

I won't pollute this thread with many more responses, because again, I don't know what is going on. I just saw the direction that this thread was going and I wanted to make sure that the community also is reminded of the reputations of the players in question, and they keep these reputations in mind while forming opinions.

DeletedUser

The sat accounts were not used to attack warband members,
The attacks came from MMI after gaggy turned on the red light with-out informing us,while still sitting a account in warband.

Yes ,the account being sat was based on trust,an account of nearly 500villages.
Also the accounts that gaggy and TWL had in warband were both given baron status.

This was because warband was in the process of removing inactives so that we could merge into MMI.
Not the act of a tribe that wanted war.
We were lead to believe that we were allies,but I later find out the mmi only had us as a nap

DeletedUser

The attacks came from MMI after gaggy turned on the red light with-out informing us,while still sitting a account in warband.

Also the accounts that gaggy and TWL had in warband were both given baron status.

This was because warband was in the process of removing inactives so that we could merge into MMI.
We were lead to believe that we were allies,but I later find out the mmi only had us as a nap

This sounds like now, a complete betrayal.

Poor intentions from the begining etc.

DeletedUser16026

I want to hear MMIs side of the story before I form a judgement.

DeletedUser

karma eh? when you get 5-6 1mil-3 mil pt players attacking a 700k player, bad karma :D

DeletedUser

rite well the accounts arent under attack..info was not used to gain a advantage...yes we approached you about a alliance and a merge...but instead you ask your members who didnt know i was sitting raps account...and they spoke of not liking MMI and infact would rather war them...and you think i would then want to merge a tribe where your talking of war with us...maybe if that was your plan then you should have told your members that you have outside sitters from all over the place

DeletedUser

rite well the accounts arent under attack..info was not used to gain a advantage...yes we approached you about a alliance and a merge...but instead you ask your members who didnt know i was sitting raps account...and they spoke of not liking MMI and infact would rather war them...and you think i would then want to merge a tribe where your talking of war with us...maybe if that was your plan then you should have told your members that you have outside sitters from all over the place

I think wb wants to war everyone, if you don't know, WB members wants to war HIRE to.

I don't even think you should take into consideration on what their members are saying. They'd follow and work with you guys regardless of feelings, past feelings should never affect a future step into a better future for the tribe.

Makepeace

It181 said:
I wanted to make sure that the community also is reminded of the reputations of the players in question
LOL I hope you're not talking about the reputation of TWL, I mean this is like what his 20th betrayal? As for gaggzy, he was doing exactly what TWL was, sitting an account in Warband with Baron status and then turning on them.

Taking.Back.Sunday__ said:
I want to hear MMIs side of the story before I form a judgement.
Is this good enough of a response?????
X-Defiance-X said:
MMI's policy has, and probably always will be relative PnP silence.
They don't want to go public because what Sir Gramps said IS the damn story.
Sir Gramps said:

EDIT (because of gaggzy's post)

gaggzy said:
Yea and I suppose we can just take your word for it that info was not used to gain an advantage? bulls***. Look you contradict yourself right away; you used the info that the members were talking about warring MMI, IDIOT. So according to you, ONE member in warband expressing his opinion on MMI before knowing all the facts is representing the ENTIRE warband tribe, and that is a valid excuse for you to completel betray them without even talking to the leadership about the uninformed player who expressed his opinion? How dumb do you think we are

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I sent a circular mail to the tribe asking them about warband merging into MMI.

Over 80% was up for the merge.

Do you rerally expect everyone in the tribe to like MMI ,There have been lots of wars around here ?
So I'm pretty sure that the ones that do not like MMI would not join anyway.
Isn't that the point of the merge.To find the active players who want to be there?

DeletedUser

i like how makepeace is acting all high and mighty when your sitting an account in there as we speak...are you jus p****d cause we attacking your support tribe

Makepeace

There you go, completely ignoring what I said, and ONCE AGAIN using information from warband when you said "info was not used to gain an advantage."

So now you're just going to try and turn tribes against Warband since this is all public and everyone has put shame on you? Don't try and change the subject.

DeletedUser

Sitting accounts in a tribe you start to attack is considered cheating, because you are not doing what is in the best interest of the account you are sitting and the rules also state you are NOT to use any information from an account you are sitting to benefit you.

Quoted For Truth

DeletedUser

changing subject...nope not trying to do that...we were given accounts...they took them back as we informed them of the war....not really our fault if the mail was read after attacks were launched...

DeletedUser

i like how makepeace is acting all high and mighty when your sitting an account in there as we speak...are you jus p****d cause we attacking your support tribe

Makepeace has enough support tribes, (Or just enough support) :icon_wink:

I don't think this has anything to do with it.

Makepeace

I'm not sitting an account in their tribe, dumbass. Why would that matter anyway, I didn't do what you assholes did. And why would I need support when HIRE isn't even attacking me?

mattcurr

No support is being offered to makepeace you saw our forum Makepeace is close to our leadership, as such he has sat my account and I his at times. High and mighty?

Your comment makes no sense it would only be true if he had used info from our tribe to give to O~sin. Which is not the case nor would it matter.

As he said you started with a contradictory statement saying you didnt use the info then stating you used the info to make your decision.

Its a game its ok to be dishonorable just dont piss on our leg and say its rain. Thats how you want to play ok but dont pretend its not what your doing

Last edited: