Respect

DeletedUser16026

I was only saying that because I used to play with half of them. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser16026

Well they do look squashed in where they currently are, so it wouldn't surprise me. We'll have to see. :)

DeletedUser

Fail that wasn't a flame or attempt at an insult; there is a large difference between an accusation and a fact.

No, I wasn't referring to that sorry. I was implying on the situation at hand only.

DeletedUser

The situation being that MMI dissolved their NAP and launched attacks in the same breath with no communication whatsoever?

DeletedUser

The situation being that MMI dissolved their NAP and launched attacks in the same breath with no communication whatsoever?

Yeah, pretty much, could alteast declared between leadership/council that the NAP was dropped.

mattcurr

Yeah, pretty much, could alteast declared between leadership/council that the NAP was dropped.

Thats not what really pissed me off. They faked trying to make our relationship stronger so they could sit accounts in our tribe.

DeletedUser

Thats not what really pissed me off. They faked trying to make our relationship stronger so they could sit accounts in our tribe.

That's even more bull..

I wonder if anyone from MMI will come out and try to explain these poor actions...

That's a bit unethical right there of a tribe.

mattcurr

One of their dukes has already been on and spoke with me; notice he didnt post because what are they going to do? Its all true

lt181

Ahem... TWL, Gaggzy and Hench are all MMI

and this thread opened a few days after lt181's cheating immorality thread, how ironic:icon_twisted:

I'm missing the irony. What MMI is accused of doing is not considered cheating. Further, knowing Henchman, TWL, and to a lesser extent Gaggzy as well as I do, I know that I would give them the benefit of the doubt in any situation. There must have been a miscommunication somewhere down the line. I'm sure they will provide further clarification when they are ready to.

DeletedUser

I'm missing the irony. What MMI is accused of doing is not considered cheating. Further, knowing Henchman, TWL, and to a lesser extent Gaggzy as well as I do, I know that I would give them the benefit of the doubt in any situation. There must have been a miscommunication somewhere down the line. I'm sure they will provide further clarification when they are ready to.

Sitting accounts in a tribe you start to attack is considered cheating, because you are not doing what is in the best interest of the account you are sitting and the rules also state you are NOT to use any information from an account you are sitting to benefit you.

mattcurr

I have spoken with TWL today the only thing here that can possibly be refuted was that Sir gramps was mailed though I dont know when and I am the other duke nothing was told to me. And I had to change the diplomacy after being attacked and told by their regular member that we were at war.

DeletedUser

i bet you won't get a response, considering, MMI's policy has, and probably always will be relative PnP silence.

lt181

Sitting accounts in a tribe you start to attack is considered cheating, because you are not doing what is in the best interest of the account you are sitting and the rules also state you are NOT to use any information from an account you are sitting to benefit you.

I wasn't aware that the sitted accounts were used to attack. I thought the piece about the sitted accounts was there simply to show that WB trusted MMI. Further, it could be argued that attacks from those accounts could be good for the accounts, but I won't attempt to make that argument. I pose it here simply to show that that possibility could negate any kind of rules violation.

mattcurr said:
I have spoken with TWL today the only thing here that can possibly be refuted was that Sir gramps was mailed though I dont know when and I am the other duke nothing was told to me. And I had to change the diplomacy after being attacked and told by their regular member that we were at war.

I don't question the fact that war has been waged on your tribe, although I have no knowledge of that fact. The only thing I would question is the manner in which you say it happened. I question that fact not because I mistrust you, but rather because that hasn't been the way those guys have operated. These two facts make me believe that there must have been a miscommunication. But, I'll freely admit that I have no understanding of this particular situation.