Respect

Makeveli

Out of all the top 20 tribes who do you respect the most and who do you respect the least.

Random thread i know but its different :)

DeletedUser12844

Without a doubt ARISA, I have not heard of them till now, and their profile is quite funny.

DUMBUMCLUM

Without a doubt ARISA, I have not heard of them till now, and their profile is quite funny.

Good thoughts about them or bad?

For me, I repect R2-TRU the most. I know, not many people would have said my answer, but they are consistantly near the top of the ennoblements, they dont have big ego-ed people coming onto the forums and they are an active contributor to the LFKD front.

Least, well... probobly hoplos. They never have done things to wow anyone yet and they make big arguements over why theyre losing so much to TSE when really, it doesnt matter what size you are, as long as there is a whole continentwide border to a tribe's territory you should be able to put up a fight.

DeletedUser

I respect ARISA alot what can i say there profile is hilarious,and I least respect D.A,first of all I dont think their LFKD material,and secondly no offense but come on dragon army what kind of a tribe name is that ,but hey at least its better then what it used to be.

DeletedUser

i respect adowsy from HOPLOS the most for the fact that he taken over hoplos even though its falling to peices and still refuses to call it quits...

i respect hoplos the least bcoz off how easy alot off there players have run from hoplos when the times got hard :D

Dunkywunky

Good thoughts about them or bad?

For me, I repect R2-TRU the most. I know, not many people would have said my answer, but they are consistantly near the top of the ennoblements, they dont have big ego-ed people coming onto the forums and they are an active contributor to the LFKD front.

LOL #/ Big ego ? :p where did mine go X] well tbh i don't come on here with a big ego only me matt gar and DB ever talk on here really

thanks for rep DUM =]

want an invite ;)

ROFL x]

BTW back on topic Yar?

Most repected BARBAR Still going strong but did recruit noobs into them as of recent

Lest respected is INW All noobs X]

ToPaT

Most respected: ~TSE~ - because xJezuzx is sexy.

Least respected: DFB - They've all have lost their humour (Apart from TPC, rand4747 baaic and the best ever person in LFKD. It's ofcourse...Eru! <3)

darkraven9

I respect (outside of my tribe)
PKs- They are still some of the toughest people in the game
HOPLOS- At least who is left in the tribe :)

I dont respect
D.A.- Doesnt seem like there was much point in reforming them, IMO they dont represent the LFKD well at all... they sure as heck arent going anywhere

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I respect the 3 tribes in the top 20 with less than 40 members but are still doing it...Mass respect to the PK's, DA, and HOPLON

I respect the least are the tribes that cannot seem to carry on without inviting everyone they meet...*cough, cough* VVV, TSE *cough, cough*

DeletedUser

I respect the 3 tribes in the top 20 with less than 40 members but are still doing it...Mass respect to the PK's, DA, and HOPLON
I can understand the first two, but surely everyone realises that HOPLON now consists only of perma-sats (and HOPLON's leaders, presuming they aren't being perma-sat as well)? You respect them for being slow eating those dead accounts?

I respect quite a few tribes out of the top 20, and some that aren't around anymore, but I'd have to say my greatest respect is split equally between BarBar and SCIR0S. From what I can tell, both of them have fought against LFKD in it's prime and they're still around, plus bonus points to SCIR0S for being the most battle-experienced (OD-wise) of their family, despite being smaller than their sister tribes.

There may be tribes I respect less than others, but I'll just say sod to them and not bother with pointing them out. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I respect ARISA alot what can i say there profile is hilarious,and I least respect D.A,first of all I dont think their LFKD material,and secondly no offense but come on dragon army what kind of a tribe name is that ,but hey at least its better then what it used to be.

Actually dragon army is a kinda cool name if you know the background. Dragon army was the name of this unbeatable army in a book called "Ender's Game". (OMG WTF is a book?) It's actually not a bad book. Anyways, the commander of dragon army was named Ender Wiggin. A player in W5 (quit, is now an elder mod on these forums, and *was*(/is?) playing again) named Ender Wiggin was the one that founded the tribe Dragon Army.

Most respected- PKs- put up a good fight, and they still are. If I had to pick only one ally in this world, it would probably be them, minus the suicidal tendencies, IE declaring war on the world while losing lots of members to RL :\
Least respected- Does ~TNE~ still count? :lol:

DeletedUser

Rspect Barbar - pretty amazing they're still here and fighting.
Don't respect (easy way out here haha) Hoplo. - going backwards, fast.

**Adowsy is in my good books though. He's pretty dedicated and switched on etc.

DeletedUser

Most respected R2-Tru, things always works out and there's yet to be any huge trouble.:icon_cool:

The least respected would be D.A.

DeletedUser

Most respected: Lotd - no idea why tbh. Just respect them.

Least respected: Well, if they've made it into the top 20, they have earnt my respect. I don't think any tribe in the top 20 deserves a the tag of "least respected".

DeletedUser

Most respected- Pks, what can I say.. I'm a big fan of war.

Least respected- Steel because they worship the huggling gods, and they tried some sneaky shady stuff in my area way back... which is why they are not in my area now :p

DeletedUser

good thread idea :)

most respect "after sciros" is barbar for the obvious cause !!
they are still around while in the middle of the core :))

least respect to DFB/D.A /LOTD they should be in war with world 5 but we only see talks :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Even though I'm in SCIR0S, I totally respect every single member that fought the LFKD in the core (I'm outside the core).

But outside of my tribe, I'd have to go with BarBar...they have been around forever, and are still around.

tpwch

no offense but come on dragon army what kind of a tribe name is that ,but hey at least its better then what it used to be.

That tribe name is quite sophisticated.

It is taken from the book "Enders Game" by Orson Scott Card, a pretty well-known book. Science fiction readers consider it a classic. In this book a team named Dragon Army is composed of total beginners who against all odds train and and become the best there is at this war-like game they have in the book, and in the end defeats all other teams. This is only part of the book of course, the book is about more than that. I recommend reading it if you haven't, its a good book.

And that is exactly the purpose of D.A. in the game. Their purpose has always been to take beginners to the game, weed out the ones with potential and willing to learn, and train them to become among the best. And they have been quite successful too, many people who have top rankings now on other worlds started as beginners in w5 D.A. 1.5 years ago.

Also the original founder of D.A. has the same username (Ender Wiggin) as the main character in the book.

So the name is not stupid, its probably the one in all of w5 that has had the most thought behind it of all tribes.

Edit: Oops, just saw that tennis already explained it. Oh well.

tpwch

As for my most and least respected tribes:

For most respected, aside from LFKD (picking those would be unfair as I'm a member), I have to say BarBar as well. They are the only non-LFKD tribe that has been on the world since the start of the world and is still around and doing well. And they have many good and skilled players.

For least respected tribe I'd have to say V V V.

DeletedUser

tons of Respect for the Hoplo Family for sticking in there, if they do eventually give in, or die off, I'd still look up to them as Champs :3 [Much love to Adowsy for holding Stuff together]

Least respect to everyone who left Hoplon for Sciron, you honestly should have joined in the war regardless of any possible losses you would take, if they're family then your supposed to die together, the move to merge while your own family tribe is getting pretty well hammered on is [[in my eyes] spinless, and if someone makes a topic at the end of the game, I can almost say for certain that no one would have forgotten this infamous act.