Respect

DeletedUser

No need to worry, there wont be any tales about lfkd.:)

*Sends Mattius his teddy

Sleep now.:)

DeletedUser

Kusty, i think you should tell us your definition of respect. When a tribe is top ranked you say you dont respect them (jealousy), and when a tribe is perpetually screwed you respect them.

Have I not explained it enough?

Tribes in my good book = Those with balls
Tribes in my bad book = Tribes that point whore their way to the top

Jealousy has nothing to do with it. Why would I be jealous that you do more recruitment than the tribes I'm in, when it is my own choice to limit recruitment?
If that made me jealous, I would seriously need to sort out my priorities.

DUMBUMCLUM said:
AND you cant use recruitment against TSE, your most respected tribe just recruited half of INW into their tribe.

Did I say rule out recruitment altogether? No, I said that tribes who continually point whore their way to the top are bad, in my eyes.
BarBar almost never recruit players. They probably needed some new ones to bring in and keep the tribe active, not as means to reach Rank 1.

That is always acceptable.

Kustard, you failed with SVBD.

That is debatable.

xJezuzx said:
Since then you joined D.A. who would invite anything that were willing to get trained. Most likely to absorb small guys and educate them for big accounts.

Does that mean that they are a worse tribe than your own? The fact that they make it their duty to train the players that they deem worthy?
They bring something special to the Tribal Wars community, which is more than I can say for many other tribes in World 5.

xJezuzx said:
Sciron and Hoplo Supersize merge a family in a family version which shrank due to that we attacked Hoplos. Majority of hoplos were to be in the merge, this would most likely have landed on three tribes with academies. Now that We in TSE invite from an ally is at anyones mind the right thing to do if they fall.

Do tell. Who says that it is acceptable to recruit from allies?
I have not met such a player.

When you next seek advice from them, give em a kick to the nuts from me.

xJezuzx said:
Some tribes can't invite people anymore or is less respected, they'll have to realize that. Things are unfair in some views, but if one look at anothers past then wont they find enough unfair deals done on their side as well?

But see, there is a difference.

I would gladly feed a taco to an anorexic kid that see it go to the kids fat baby brother.

xJezuzx said:
It wasn't we who started this andd I belive that if LFKD wouldn't have formed an alliance then we wouldn't have had so many families in W5. One starts it, they shouldn't complain about it either.

Which official spokesperson from the LFKD is complaining? If I'm not mistaken, the point of the alliance was to combat family tribes. If you see any of them complaining about it, then go ahead and name them.

DeletedUser23324

No need to worry, there wont be any tales about lfkd.:)

*Sends Mattius his teddy

Sleep now.:)

I couldn't care less if the history books of w5 read that Vojd was a great warrior and took over the world by himself and I was ladled as an ignoramus, jealous ,vindictive, filicidal megalomaniac.

Keep trying to be patronising, although it is rather ironic in the context of the topic title...

Makeveli

xJezuzx what is it with you and wrecking threads ? :icon_neutral:

Go annoy world 11 or something. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I couldn't care less if the history books of w5 read that Vojd was a great warrior and took over the world by himself and I was ladled as an ignoramus, jealous ,vindictive, filicidal megalomaniac.

Keep trying to be patronising, although it is rather ironic in the context of the topic title...

No you surely couldn't care but you're always glommy and grumbling which was why I voted for Collins picture.

"Do tell. Who says that it is acceptable to recruit from allies?
I have not met such a player."

Sorry if an ally request an invite then I would of course take care of them, I don't leave allies I chose on the outside.

"I would gladly feed a taco to an anorexic kid that see it go to the kids fat baby brother."

Yes, you surely would. Havn't lfkd recruited people from other tribe and enemies before? Sure not all have but they're still in the alliance and will have to take it or leave their alliance that they represent.

"Which official spokesperson from the LFKD is complaining? If I'm not mistaken, the point of the alliance was to combat family tribes. If you see any of them complaining about it, then go ahead and name them."

You are speaking for yourself most likely but still you're bound by a tribe, you speak from your view which reflect your tribe. Making an alliance large as a family then merge tribes into the alliance is just another of those failures that they belive a family is. One makes a family, the other makes an alliance which are allies from both used to fight an enemy. That four top tribes were always working together before any family got created is a complete same thing.

Allies you fight with, if VVV covers the map then they'll surely fight eachother later on as well. You just wanted an alliance to get better odds.

All is the same, gather allies and fight the enemy. If I see good people then I want them if it means to invite them then I do. Just like lfkd did with many other tribes. Families grew bigger later on once lfkd announced that they were one alliance so it's started from lfkd, the nap and alliances will surely end once lfkd is gone. You're the same kind like the family tribes, gather allies to fight an enemy. Even though lfkd was the most hugging thing anyone have yet to do is what made so many quit.

Instead of succeded lfkd failed with their point in my view.

Sorry for ruining your topic Makeveli, please get on topic again.:)

DeletedUser23324

No you surely couldn't care but you're always glommy and grumbling which was why I voted for Collins picture.

What does Glommy mean?

If i am 'Grumbling' it would suggest i am murmuring discontent?

Making honest and at times detailed arguements would be something that i nor anyone would or should consider a 'Grumbler'.

Can't expect me to agree with topics or posts that are wrong in there entirety.

DeletedUser

Glommy is kind of a slang, you look really down. Well it's not wrong to past ones opinion. In my mind you should discard lfkd and make a better name for Pks, you got complete different views than them.

Back to on topic:

Most respected:
BNL-ET -Taco Tribe, jsut look at the image.:)
R2-True -Never give us trouble which can't be solved easily.
Sciros -A hell of a heavy hitter though I don't know if I would have liked their playing style myself.

Neutral:
I lost most respect for Pks when Seven quit, rather I liked that guy. Though you shouldn't like the enemy to much either.
VVV -We always have conflicts all though they can do some nice damamge if they make an all out.

Least respected:
Arisa -No future
OY -What's left have no future.
DFB -Never liked Thana.
Sciova -TNE seemed to be more important than half dead lfkd players.
Hoplos -Grudge against their leadership or older one
Sciron -Tricked Hoplo leadership rather well, still they keep them.

DeletedUser

Sciron -Tricked Hoplo leadership rather well, still they keep them.

SCIOVA is doing to ~TNE~ what ~TSE~ is doing to HOPLOS, so nice hypocrisy.

Yes we are sneaky, like ninjas -.- HOPLO leadership knew exactly what they were doing. I will say nothing more than that, as what you think is not important to me :) No disrespect meant, but focus on your own tribe before making blind assumptions about others.

DeletedUser

Um...exactly? Half dead players can't hurt us...nor have they backstabbed us time and time again.

DeletedUser

Respect:
TSE (used-to-be agressive thing)

We took a summer break from regular coordinated operations, and we still build a 40 million point lead on ODA.

oh, btw, The War Machine is back, first op kicks off this weekend. ;)

What once was will be again.

DeletedUser

It only takes a few bad apples to ruin an entire tribe.
very true.

i see it all the time (aducation horticultural), it sucks that 3 rot apples ruin a whole palox.
and 1 sick plant ruins the whole shipment. :)
and yes, everything has to be destroyed,

DeletedUser

SCIOVA is doing to ~TNE~ what ~TSE~ is doing to HOPLOS, so nice hypocrisy.

Yes we are sneaky, like ninjas -.- HOPLO leadership knew exactly what they were doing. I will say nothing more than that, as what you think is not important to me :) No disrespect meant, but focus on your own tribe before making blind assumptions about others.

Yes of course they're doing that was not the point however, I meant lfkd and not TNE. We all got different ways to view things. Half dead players can't hurt a tribe which is true, however other progresses ren't at top that they could be so it's a reason to use the oppurtunity.

DeletedUser

Most Respected (other than my tribe)

BNL-ET nice people there
i dont know many others to respect i would addmy friends but this is a tribe thing.

Least respected

HOPLOS- i have yet to see a good fight from them except for when my scouts die and i know the village is massivly stacked to quote "TRY" and slow me down.

former ~TNE~- gave up on the fight too fast.

lucky charms

Yes of course they're doing that was not the point however, I meant lfkd and not TNE. We all got different ways to view things. Half dead players can't hurt a tribe which is true, however other progresses ren't at top that they could be so it's a reason to use the oppurtunity.

True but we have alot more respect for the LFKD than we have ever had with TNE. While they were VVVk they constantly screwed us over time and time again but we couldnt touch them because they were part of the VVV family. Once they left the VVV family they did not bother to try and renew negotiations (although KAT did state that he would contact the tribes from VVVK's diplomacy about renewing it, SCIOVA did not receive anything). Due to the fact that they betrayed us and bad mouthed us over and over again, well, basically we had had more than enough so decided to do what we had wanted to do for a long time. We attacked them and like we predicted Kat and his minions ran away. To us ~TNE~/VVVK was more of a priority than the LFKD. Personally i repect the LFKD even though they are enemies, VVVK/TNe are our allies and betryed us at every chance they got. So personally the LFKD are honourable players, KAT and his firends arent and as such desreverd to be taken down. As for them running to TSE, we really dont care. Speaking for myslef i can say that we will still be coming after him and his freinds.

DeletedUser

I could have sworn I mentioned what Lucky just did in the post above me about the whole "personally, I do not care, but I will be coming after their members regardless of what tribe they have jumped to" - basically summing it up, not too accurate....and I was ridiculed and flamed all over for it...

Not to mention many people had said "It's proper for an ally to take in another allies members when they're being slaughtered"..in reference to TSE vs. HOPLOS. So in my opinion. . . keep attacking former TNE players that weren't under attacks back then. All fine by me, and when I begin hitting SCIR0N players that are former HOPLOS. . . it will all be fair game with each other?

I'm done posting on crap such as this.

Most Respected Tribe(s):
KTWAT - It was made for a purpose and had meaning.
TSE - They give me war, what more can I say?

Least Respected Tribe(s):
None...
Every tribe still around at this point, whether it be point-whoring, mass-recruiting, fighting, taking in allies, whatever, has a deal of respect, dependency can be altered to each tribe on my level of respect for them however. . . still gotta respect them regardless.

darkraven9

I also have a heck of a lot of respect for TRN 2. They are my enemy but they are a small tribe who have been able to survive for a long time and their tribe is very tightly bound. I like to fight them...but I have a lot of respect for them:swordsman:

DeletedUser

I also have a heck of a lot of respect for TRN 2. They are my enemy but they are a small tribe who have been able to survive for a long time and their tribe is very tightly bound. I like to fight them...but I have a lot of respect for them:swordsman:

Their ODD isn't bad for a tribe that size, which clearly shows that either their inactives have good defense :lol: or V V V's attacks haven't been quite up to par...