Respect

DeletedUser

Least Respected TSE: Tribe Huggers who think they are great by fighting on two fronts :icon_eek:

Most Respected: Non allied tribe SCIROS, a good enemy who play the game honourably :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Least Respected TSE: Tribe Huggers who think they are great by fighting on two fronts :icon_eek:

at least were fighting smart and not pissing off the entire world to make them attack us. its great that you have caring for us but please keep the trashtalking for when your actually starting to win a war.

Most Respected: Non allied tribe SCIROS, a good enemy (you have alot of these dont you?) who play the game honourably :icon_razz:

answer(s) in bold.

DeletedUser

Yep always flaming go away phoenix please just leave.

oh so he can insult my tribe and you guys just sit around then when i defend my tribe you get after me? be carefull who you call a flamer, just because i have fire in the name doesnt mean you have to constantly poke at me, its getting old.

DeletedUser

oh so he can insult my tribe and you guys just sit around then when i defend my tribe you get after me? be carefull who you call a flamer, just because i have fire in the name doesnt mean you have to constantly poke at me, its getting old.

This is a thread about most and least respected tribes. Given that fact, some people will respect your tribe and some won't. You don't hear all the other tribes that got listed on the least respected block coming on here whining about it. You are not the target of flaming, you just happen to walk onto the train tracks ignoring the bright light and loud whistle.

Makeveli

Yep and then you get hit by that train and unfortanetly thats it anyways im not calling you a flamer because you have fire in your name because thats stupid its because you are a flamer.

DeletedUser

fine fine ill get back on topic

respected tribes: ARISA (new) hanging on pretty tough for such a small tribe imust say.

least respected: cant say much for this most tribes that are still alive today have most of my respect, even some enemies (i have a long list of players but that would be offtopic)

DeletedUser

Least Respected:

Dazzy,
Makaveli

For tag-teaming on a newb. Tsk tsk.