Review - Top 6 Tribes

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Supervillan didn't send me a sit. Didn't say anything about incoming.
2. Nor did HD.
3. Who's remotion? And why did you mention him? IS HE YOUR SPY?!?

RIP boorhong. 2k19. Who's duke now? One above all? He going to request y'all to make some "Throws" at me?

Daffy Duck

2. Nor did HD.

RIP boorhong. 2k19. Who's duke now? One above all? He going to request y'all to make some "Throws" at me?
you have a very satirical sense of humor

DeletedUser118341

This is tiresome. You guys are so obsessed with us. Why don't you write a pnp and declare war. Then by all means, continue talk nonsense, but atleast stop being so boring. :)

DeletedUser119533

2. Nor did HD.

You knew he was under attack for 3 days, since he lost villages before the attack break, and obviously that is plenty of time to get support, i mean plan to internal him.

and no, remotion is not my spy, hes left iwm recently

Gawron98 is one of the spies, you probably wont beleive me, but ask for sit and check his mails

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: WUS, IWM
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, WET

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 2
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 329,440
Side 2: 16,425
Difference: 313,015

chart

You mad bro??

DeletedUser122871

Genocide - Systematic killing of a racial or cultural group, or WET :D

DeletedUser119533

Side 1:
Tribes: WUS, IWM
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, WET

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 2
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 329,440
Side 2: 16,425
Difference: 313,015

chart

You mad bro??

Your replies make me laugh. When i post stats that Mea and co are ahead, you reply saying that its only because MEA nobled the shitty front players etc etc.

You perform an op against WET, a tribe 1/8th of your size and who are obviously the weakest tribe in the fight at less than 2 million points, and the frist thing you do is run to the forum to tell everyone how good you are.

But it was a strong showing from your tribe at least.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your replies make me laugh. When i post stats that Mea and co are ahead, you reply saying that its only because MEA nobled the shitty front players etc etc.

You perform an op against WET, a tribe 1/8th of your size and who are obviously the weakest tribe in the fight at less than 2 million points, and the frist thing you do is run to the forum to tell everyone how good you are.

You were quick to add them to your war stats though when they were capping? Weird flex but ok...

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Lol everyone knows WET is a part of the MEA family and that they work together, might as well include them in the stats don't you think?

DeletedUser122674

Lol everyone knows WET is a part of the MEA family and that they work together, might as well include them in the stats don't you think?

>WET is a part of the MEA family

WET is the only reason why MEA didn't snowball, have u seen the amount of pp they sunk into this world?

DeletedUser119533

You were quick to add them to your war stats though when they were capping? Weird flex but ok...

Errr i have not discluded them from the stats. My point was that players in your tribe said that the stats dont count as they were shit player MEA attacked, so i asked why they then make posts about capping villages off shit players.

My point was that you stated the frontline is shit so no point posting stats of taking villages off shit frontline players.

Then that is exactly what you did, so i was pointing out your hypocrasy.

considering that the war is an extension of the bleed war, since the bleed family merged with WUS family, then those left in bleed count to the stats. Especially since those accounts were helping frontline still, until space became available to join. But you chose to miss them off why? If you are so up for inclusion of all tribes involved? or is it only all tribes one the opposition tribe? so that you can pretend you are fighting overwhelming odds, when in reality you are not.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol were you born this way or did you train to be that stupid?
Noone is saying the stats didn't count, I only wanted to say that when you get to legit olayers you will have problems. Which showed on your last op, when you didn't really take shit when finally going against good players.