Review - Top 6 Tribes

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And you don't need to write an essay for every answer, we get that you're stressed out because you're about to be wrecked

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Okay just so I'm following this properly... Can I or can I not add the ex-bleed stats in? Since you're claiming that the ex-bleed members count now. This is about to look real bad really quick if so.

Just saying... If bleed was still an actual tribe you'd see that bleed actually took more than 73 villages... Also include when I was solo this world nobling MEA. Or when bleed was nobling MEA/AAA back at the start of the world? Literally we haven't pushed back for nearly a month. SO please continue bragging about these stats and I'll gladly go outa my way to go pull the stats of WET/MEA/AAA losing way more than 73 villages already...
Why recalling old issues? Lets just the present and plan for future :D :D :D
Bleed lost the war though, they attacked MEA with planned attacks, then when attacked back they disbanded, now claim morale victory saying they could have won if they wanted too? You have performed well, but this is a team game and your tribe members fell around you, while you prospered, and your tribe lost. Now you are in WUS and excuses are coming thick and thin, and are kicking players to improve your stats.
considering that the war is an extension of the bleed war, since the bleed family merged with WUS family, then those left in bleed count to the stats.

You want those extra stats to count just say the word and I'll write it up so that all caps count total. LOL Side note I even gave you caps by adding HD (village gifter) to y'all's side.

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, MEA, AAA
Side 2:
Tribes: WUS, IWM
Players: HD30000

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 120
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 674,492
Side 2: 827,306
Difference: 152,814

chart

DeletedUser119533

And you don't need to write an essay for every answer, we get that you're stressed out because you're about to be wrecked

Okay ill write it simple for you,

If i say the sky is blue, you will say it is green, just because you want to disagree.

@flex - i already pointed out 1 million odd for hd so where did that come from if they were all gifts? or was it that he was attacked and never gifted them?

DeletedUser122891

Just flex on him babs and he'll stop putting that salt everywhere.

Still waiting for tribe reviews tho.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I am not doing the Burn Review. Due to their leadership change and time to get back to me my review I wrote became out of date and I CBA to do another. So here is one interview I gathered from Burn at the time I was doing that review.

Interview with the one and only tudadar!:

Question 1:
Yoyo Mr. MVP, glad you are willing to answer a few questions for all the fans on the externals. First question I want to ask is what brought you to join Burn? It has been a rarity for you join a serious tribe especially early in the world correct?
Question 1 - Yoyo! I wanted to kind of pick up where w96 ended so I joined Dagmara and Shadow who I kept in touch with after the end of w96.
Question 2:
Are there any players in Burn that you haven't played with before that you are enjoying to get the chance to play with now?
Question 2 - Its my first time playing with most of the players in burn. Its been awesome to see Superdog, Olvedn. and others get crazy competitive with farming and also to see Nest in action with mails etc. Its not really something I've experienced before being tribeless or in casual tribes. A lot of people really like to go all out.
Question 3:
Having played many worlds and been a high ranked account on most of them you have bound to made some friends and enemies. Are there any players on w104 that would like to get the chance to fight with or fight against?
Question 3 - I personally hope to fight Visine as its a stacked premade with some of the accounts always trying to play together and massive amounts of coplayers (where its easy to trash talk from expecting to win a world). I would love to fight with you and babin again. It seems we always end up seeing each other on these sept/oct start worlds (used to be the no haul launch window that we played back in w65)
Question 4:
Do you have any new personal goals for your account and tribe on w104 that might be different from previous worlds?
Question 4 - I want Burn to win w104. I want to end up as the #1 ODA , #1 ODD , and #1 ODS player for the triple crown win. Its going to be really tough trying to pass Shadow in ODS but Game On!
Question 5:
Some on TW view barb nobling as a noobish manner, so some tend to group you in the category as non-skilled. How do you respond typically when this statement is notioned towards you? Do you plan to prove them wrong this world and lay the comments to rest?
Question 5 - I definitely plan to prove them wrong. Its all about growth. Lots of times people end up with 30-50 nobles and cry about lack of targets when they could just use them to noble some barbs, get the extra off + def, and fight with a bigger advantage a few weeks later when they are fully grown. Give me 2 weeks with a barb and almost anyone would want to noble it (not using prem) On this world I plan to get #1 ODA so I'll attack a lot of players also but i'll never be hesitant to supplement growth with barb nobling.

DeletedUser122891

Pretty good arguments on the barb nobling strategy aswell

DeletedUser122859

You guys are so boring now, this thread used to be fun to read. I am disappointed.

DeletedUser121485

To juice this up a bit again, what happened to boorhong? :)

Banned for the second time?

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
With MEA/AAA nobling wet. Does that mean we're allies now? Or is this the point that we say y'all are nobling them to save war stats?

DeletedUser122859

We wanted to make sure you were taking villages from us, and noone else. We know you guys like us so much :)