RIM declares war

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL>

Actually, this whole argument is moot. RIM declared on Death/FF WHEN RIM was ready. Yes, you are gaining ground, stats show you are winning the contest.... we get that point.

Death is trying to make the point that Death declared WHEN death was ready. why declare war and let it go for two months, when obviously your not ready?? seriously.. you are trying to pound this thing 6 feet deep.

the way it goes is this, up until Death Declaration, Yes, RIM/Stts2 have been successfully carrying on their war. Yes, there were a few Village exchanges along the way the last few months, but those are exactly that. Exchanges does not equal war.

war is the focus and action taken against a specific enemy. not a few villages taken based on location. RIM got some death villas, vice versa. get over it. You havent been attacking Death like you been attacking FF. that much you cannot deny.

So the point is this. war stats between RIM and Death kind of have to begin with their Declaration. Now they are ready to back up their words, and it is their pressure to do so. Quit argueing when in a few weeks you will have a better view of what this war really is about.

DeletedUser

Wow, if R-man really did lose 20 villages in Feb (I'm too lazy to look), then he royally sucks at defending. On world 5 I lost less than 5 villages, a fourth of my total villages, and I got a 300k defence OD... AND I was just sniping. For R-Man to lose 20 villages, and only get a 230K defender OD, he must have just handed the villages over...

No, it was the tribe DEATH that lost 20 villages to RIM.

So, R-Man, you're both R-Man and andreicozma? That would explain your pride at his efforts more clearly. Did your khole2264 account get banned?

DeletedUser

No, it was the tribe DEATH that lost 20 villages to RIM.

So, R-Man, you're both R-Man and andreicozma? That would explain your pride at his efforts more clearly. Did your khole2264 account get banned?

:lol: i was sitter of him when i got those villages . :lol:

DeletedUser9021

(...) So the point is this. war stats between RIM and Death kind of have to begin with their Declaration. Now they are ready to back up their words, and it is their pressure to do so. Quit argueing when in a few weeks you will have a better view of what this war really is about.

You have given time predictions before of when the tide of war would change. They all failed to materialize.

About the idocy of which stats to use, the solution is a simple one: RIM and STTS2 fight *F-F* and DEATH, and we'll post those stats here, with maybe specific attention given to RIM or STTS2, following tribal interests. On the other thread, the DEATH people can then just post war stats of DEATH, and pretend the war has just started. Does this sound reasonable?

DeletedUser

You have given time predictions before of when the tide of war would change. They all failed to materialize.

About the idocy of which stats to use, the solution is a simple one: RIM and STTS2 fight *F-F* and DEATH, and we'll post those stats here, with maybe specific attention given to RIM or STTS2, following tribal interests. On the other thread, the DEATH people can then just post war stats of DEATH, and pretend the war has just started. Does this sound reasonable?

I think its a valid point that the war between RIM (plus their STTS sycophants) and F-F has been going on for a while. But Death joining the war on a full fledged basis only started a day or two ago.

Small scale village exchanges can hardly be counted as a war, at least between tribes the size of our respective ones, canit ?

DeletedUser9021

I think its a valid point that the war between RIM (plus their STTS sycophants) and F-F has been going on for a while. But Death joining the war on a full fledged basis only started a day or two ago.

Small scale village exchanges can hardly be counted as a war, at least between tribes the size of our respective ones, canit ?

Pervy, any relevant war stats indicate one thing: territory gained and held. As I have shown a couple of times in this thread, *F-F* takes so far are nothing but them retaking villas lost to us in the first place. This means that our war stats are all about gaining territory in K63. As I stated a couple of times, we are doing all the fighting on your turf. As DEATH and *F-F* used to jointly rule K63, the war stats against *F-F* are relevant. DEATH has said and continues to say on numerous occassions that they stand by *F-F*. Hence, they are included in the war stats.

And about the isolated villa thing: I had one lonely villa in K63. That is now a 40 villa cluster. Saying that lonely villas on enemy terrain don't matter is TW ignorance, and you are hardly an ignoramus.

Pajuno, your time prediction is on this thread somewhere (might even be two or three), read the entire thread if you want to confirm. I can't be arsed to look it up :p

DeletedUser

Side 1: DEATH

Side 2: RIM

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 41
Difference: 27

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 541,522
Side 2: 373,964
Difference: 167,558

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,278
Side 2: 10,047
Difference: 10,231

image.php

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pervy, any relevant war stats indicate one thing: territory gained and held. As I have shown a couple of times in this thread, *F-F* takes so far are nothing but them retaking villas lost to us in the first place. This means that our war stats are all about gaining territory in K63. As I stated a couple of times, we are doing all the fighting on your turf. As DEATH and *F-F* used to jointly rule K63, the war stats against *F-F* are relevant. DEATH has said and continues to say on numerous occassions that they stand by *F-F*. Hence, they are included in the war stats.

And about the isolated villa thing: I had one lonely villa in K63. That is now a 40 villa cluster. Saying that lonely villas on enemy terrain don't matter is TW ignorance, and you are hardly an ignoramus.

Pajuno, your time prediction is on this thread somewhere (might even be two or three), read the entire thread if you want to confirm. I can't be arsed to look it up :p

Dude, stop saying your only losses are retakes. i am certain that between habit- and i we have several of Mefisto's original villas. i know for certain two of the ones i hold ARE in fact original Hopeland's. And my time frame for this war has always been "soon". that is not a time frame, or exact measure of time. it all depends on your definition of soon. it can be 1 week, two months, etc. i am getting older, thus soon means longer and longer time frames.

your bragging about your one village. it wasnt DEEP in kd 63.. it wasnt even that far away from yuor border. then you filled that area with about 7-10 of my villages, but the rest are from far inferior players. Not to mention i was sucking pondwater with support. but the villages you used to clear around your village are about 30-50 hours away. that is how far most of my SUPPORT has been coming in from. So in nobleman or ram terms, that makes RIM border even farther from Death players/main clusters.\

Your trying to compare apples and oranges. You guys prepared and declared only when you were ready. we had no warning, so your initial attack did more than just noble a few villas. it killed support, took advantage of my lack of experience. Death only defended (barely) those few villas. Give up bragging about that shit already.

You are winning the war atm. you did a bang up job of pushing us back. we ARE fighting on our turf. You have forced several players to retire/quit/run away. That is all respectable deeds. but continually bragging when you of all people know that war takes time..... get over yourself. i promise that this will all change soon enough. (there is that prediction again. hmmm is that three dyas or three weeks?)

ps. Henchie, you told me some time ago," three more weeks and you'll be begging to join N/A."

Still waiting for that crushing attack to turn me traitor to my true tribe......

DeletedUser9021

(...) That is all respectable deeds. but continually bragging when you of all people know that war takes time..... get over yourself. (...)

I was merely pointing out the false logic in the posts by the DEATH cheerleaders, they irritate me.

Is there any chance you could get those guys to stop spamming this thread? Because I quite frankly don't see the point in posting here with the DEATH cheerleaders posting irrelevant war stats every 12 hours, nor do I care much for their "you will die soon RIM", and "you will be in the graveyeard", "DEATH is the best", etc. etc.

That comment about you getting into N/A was a compliment. Although you're a pretty decent player, it's your tenacity that earned you that. I was in fact pretty amused that you had finally received support, last week. Good, loyal players deserve to be taken care of by their tribe.

DeletedUser

Side 1: *F-F*

Side 2: RIM

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 42
Difference: 28

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 112,176
Side 2: 385,860
Difference: 273,684

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31,558
Side 2: 0
Difference: 31,558

image.php

DeletedUser

too many war stats posted in here...

who cares about a 24 hour period...theres been quite a few of them since the start of the war...and FF has been losing most of them from what ive heard

DeletedUser

Habit, you know as well as I do that those stats show nothing.

RIM is like, 500 villages up from *F-F*, which makes 3 villages in 24 hours hardly worth noting.

DeletedUser

these stats improve moral for FF n decrease moral in rim

shhh dnt tell any1 my plan ;x

DeletedUser

lol forgot you were in DEATH :p

at 1st i thought you were some guy from FF just being annoying...instead your some guy from DEATH thats just being annoying ^.^ (thats much more acceptable :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

Lol.
RIM certainly appear to be more intelligent than DEATH. They aren't going to be knocked back because you took 3 villages that used to be yours anyway, in 24 hours.

DEATH are making fools of themselves. They make silly photoshop pictures, because they cannot do anything ingame. I bet RIM are just laughing.

DeletedUser9021

lol forgot you were in DEATH :p

at 1st i thought you were some guy from FF just being annoying...instead your some guy from DEATH thats just being annoying ^.^ (thats much more acceptable :icon_biggrin:)

Not to me it ain't. I'm outta here, let me know when the little kids stop posting.

DeletedUser

lol its a light hearted post silverwolf
how did u measure my intelegence from 1 post?
if anything u need to get off ur high horse, n lighten up.

n u say death cant do anything ingame when u spend half ur waking life in this forum, doin nothing productive

*goes n sits with hench*

DeletedUser

lol its a light hearted post silverwolf
how did u measure my intelegence from 1 post?
if anything u need to get off ur high horse, n lighten up.

n u say death cant do anything ingame when u spend half ur waking life in this forum, doin nothing productive

*goes n sits with hench*

You don't know who I am. You don't know what I do.
It is only resently that I have started using these forums again.

I was not judging your intelligence directly, I was talking in general.

DeletedUser

Lol.
RIM certainly appear to be more intelligent than DEATH. They aren't going to be knocked back because you took 3 villages that used to be yours anyway, in 24 hours.

DEATH are making fools of themselves. They make silly photoshop pictures, because they cannot do anything ingame. I bet RIM are just laughing.

And what have you done accomplished in this game that can justify your comments ?

RIM are a capable, top tribe and so its expected that there will always be those like yourself who aren't capable of anything in-game so they suck up to someone better than them in the forum.

Heres a few simple steps to not be a parasitic forum troll :

1) Go back to your cave
2) Accomplish something of note
3) Come back
4) then judge others

to borrow henchman's phrase,
"Is that a ring on your finger ?"