Rim Tribes

DeletedUser93260

not again. Remember you guys from world 41 mean you guys arent the worst tribe out there but remember not getting along with your duke at all

Had some dealings with the tribe, overall wasn't a big fan though their were some good players and there might be some good players here.

DeletedUser

Fark leads a mass deletion, Motive eats their barbs. Reminds me of another world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Fark leads a mass deletion, Motive eats their barbs. Reminds me of another world :icon_rolleyes:

The OCD mass deletion was several months after I left (January 2010). At that time Motive was a solid tribe. In the following months after my departure some other good players left and loyalty became an issue with Axes merging everything.

Ofcourse you didn't like our duke (MoralViolation? Judge? Me? or Evil?), we weren't playing TW for being friendly to everyone and Merge/hug our way to the top 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ingham sure has found attitude after riding the coat tails of others from other worlds.

Gromleg, maybe you can help me here. I don't remember Ingham being of ANY real consequence in ANY world and that includes W41. Am I missing something here? The poor lad is all smack talk towards myself and others. Barfbug, Grom, Judge and Git at least had the intestinal fortitude to step up and lead a tribe. It takes a lot of guts to do that. You can be judged harshly if you screw up.

Ingham, one day you should try to step up and try to lead a tribe. Only then will you earn my respect. Gromleg, Barfbug, Moral and Evit Git have my complete respect as these guys stepped up and ran tribes when adversity was staring them in the face. It's not as easy as it seems. Maybe you should try it one day rather than slating people for actually having the guts to step up.

Furthermore, as much as Sanchez and I hate each other here on the forum, I have absolute respect for him as a leader as he stepped up when things looked bleak in W50.

Ultimately, unless you have walked a mile in another man's shoes or you can speak from experience, I would prefer for you to keep your opinions to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gromleg, maybe you can help me here. I don't remember Ingham being of ANY real consequence in ANY world and that includes W41.

His name doesn't ring any bell. He probably played all those mentioned worlds under a different name, if he played them at all, so I guess he is afraid to really show how he failed at TW.

He probably got rimmed by you and then us in both worlds :D

DeletedUser71925

I'm sorry, but your judgment is unfair, snide and well off. You are obviously stereotyping a rim tribe to be those full of all the players who got "kicked out" of the core. I played rim on W42, in a rim tribe, lead by some players with amazing talent. By far, some of the best players I've seen play .net. Sure, maybe rim players overall aren't that great, but to classify every rim player as bad, and every rim tribe as being lead by illiterate 14 year olds is just plain silly.

In fact, a lot of the older players prefer to go rim as they don't have the time to spend in the core, and would prefer to grow around it until the late-game stage where they can beat the core players with sheer size. Wait, you didn't know, the rim gives more room for expansion.

DeletedUser

I was never in Motive though i admit my own tribe was pretty bad on the barb munching. I lead 4play and later S3X and gave advice too Evil-Git on what moves he should make strategically and diplomatically after i know longer had the tribe to lead

DeletedUser

Ingham sure has found attitude after riding the coat tails of others from other worlds.

Gromleg, maybe you can help me here. I don't remember Ingham being of ANY real consequence in ANY world and that includes W41. Am I missing something here? The poor lad is all smack talk towards myself and others. Barfbug, Grom, Judge and Git at least had the intestinal fortitude to step up and lead a tribe. It takes a lot of guts to do that. You can be judged harshly if you screw up.

Ingham, one day you should try to step up and try to lead a tribe. Only then will you earn my respect. Gromleg, Barfbug, Moral and Evit Git have my complete respect as these guys stepped up and ran tribes when adversity was staring them in the face. It's not as easy as it seems. Maybe you should try it one day rather than slating people for actually having the guts to step up.

Furthermore, as much as Sanchez and I hate each other here on the forum, I have absolute respect for him as a leader as he stepped up when things looked bleak in W50.

Ultimately, unless you have walked a mile in another man's shoes or you can speak from experience, I would prefer for you to keep your opinions to yourself.

First of all about my being in W41. I have not been rimmed on it, I have been in AXES since very early on. I am not the leader but I am in leadership and I think I have been a part of AXES success.

About stepping up to be a leader. I think lloyd already put you in your place about this. A lot of players don't want to be leaders, they are here to play the game. I for one have no interest in actually leading a tribe. It takes a lot of time, time that I currently do not have. I respect you as a leader but thats it.

And gromleg come on Motive has never been a good tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I personally think that BU (Brothers United) is the best rim tribe, but that is just me.

DeletedUser

I see you are mastering the wonderful word of stereotypicalising (I know it's not a word but it is now). My tribe are surrounded by these mass recruiting noobs on the rim, K24 to be exact. We plan to eat them up and then go else where. Where you ask? No idea.

DeletedUser

And gromleg come on Motive has never been a good tribe :icon_rolleyes:

It was good enough apparently, otherwise it would not have survived as long as it did ;)

Oh, how I missed the Axis 'We are the best tribe in the world'- Attitude :p

DeletedUser43776

What I find saddest is that people feel the need to bring their own feelings of self-importance to different worlds. This is W53. Different game.... Different people... why not try and enjoy it? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

It was good enough apparently, otherwise it would not have survived as long as it did ;)

Oh, how I missed the Axis 'We are the best tribe in the world'- Attitude :p

There was no such thing.

It was the AXES We are the best tribe in the world Attitude, big difference :p

DeletedUser

Fark, you did well keeping clear from TW. On the forums forums, soon to be back playing the game I bet in a few weeks :p

And OCD ruled that world. If so many of us didn't quit at the same time, AXES wouldn't have stood a chance.

DeletedUser

Fark, you did well keeping clear from TW. On the forums forums, soon to be back playing the game I bet in a few weeks :p

And OCD ruled that world. If so many of us didn't quit at the same time, AXES wouldn't have stood a chance.

Look im not gonna get in depth in W41 here, but when i bring up anything about fark and the deletion it is a joke. One thing though. OCD was at war with Motive, yes I know OCD wanted AXES to wait a bit for an end game war but we couldn't have waited much longer. In my honest opinion if OCD hadn't deleted I don't know how long they would last. I know OCD has great players in it, many of them im playing with now, but I don't think a war with Motive and AXES could have been handled. So no I don't think OCD ruled the world, I think it was still up for grabs before the deletion.

DeletedUser

Of course Ingham. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

DeletedUser

Some people from Bored and SELL, along with me and benhoulker. Although ben quit and I'm kinda inactive :p

ben quit? :(

I am on the rim... which is pretty much where I belong. No tribes have asked me to join yet and I have been there for 2 hours already! :icon_eek: I think that means I am not worthy