Rim Tribes

DeletedUser

I'm also out on the west rim. If anyone is near K52, please mail me. The noobs are becoming un-barrable.

DeletedUser

for the people saying not to hate on the rimmies:

for the most part, they are out there for a reason. Either they didn't cut it in the core, or they didn't want to face the higher level of competition, or were late comers. It's pretty easy to tell them apart.

Didn't cut it: got rimmed, started over, but are making the same exact mistakes as before instead of learning from it, and are either getting dominated right away, or will soon be fodder of the people expanding outwards to re-rim and eat up the easy villages. These are the people who will noble abandoned villages and your farms like they are 8k gems.

Didn't want it: Slower more methodical players, some good, some bad, but ultimately all are turtles of a sort. These are the guys who think it's a great idea to noble a 600 point farm instead of the 2-3k point threat early off in the game. They'll get upto about 5 villages before someone takes them out as easy pickings.

Late Comers: Can also be a combination of the other two, but more often than not, these are the guys who are doing their best to get big quickly and smartly, nobling the larger villages of the above players and watching them rage-suicide troops.

Random example: tribe Noob! They look somewhat good at first, but then you see that their first two noblings totaled fewer than 900 points. Low standards and little or no internal training of newer players by the looks of it. This'll be a cannon fodder tribe.

A Contrast to that, in the same area, tribe s.a.s. They also have their bad noblings, but those are the exception rather than the rule. Still not great, but far better than the above.

DeletedUser53562

for the most part, they are out there for a reason. Either they didn't cut it in the core, or they didn't want to face the higher level of competition, or were late comers. It's pretty easy to tell them apart.

Didn't cut it: got rimmed, started over, but are making the same exact mistakes as before instead of learning from it, and are either getting dominated right away, or will soon be fodder of the people expanding outwards to re-rim and eat up the easy villages. These are the people who will noble abandoned villages and your farms like they are 8k gems.

Didn't want it: Slower more methodical players, some good, some bad, but ultimately all are turtles of a sort. These are the guys who think it's a great idea to noble a 600 point farm instead of the 2-3k point threat early off in the game. They'll get upto about 5 villages before someone takes them out as easy pickings.

Late Comers: Can also be a combination of the other two, but more often than not, these are the guys who are doing their best to get big quickly and smartly, nobling the larger villages of the above players and watching them rage-suicide troops.

Random example: tribe Noob! They look somewhat good at first, but then you see that their first two noblings totaled fewer than 900 points. Low standards and little or no internal training of newer players by the looks of it. This'll be a cannon fodder tribe.

A Contrast to that, in the same area, tribe s.a.s. They also have their bad noblings, but those are the exception rather than the rule. Still not great, but far better than the above.

ZOMG <3 Is joo playing again?

alech

So good players can't get rimmed? I've seen many good players here on the rim to be honest with you.

Also try not to judge by first noblings, in world 17 (my first world) I remember a friend nobling as his first village a 500 point barbarian, a few months later he was number one in the world for more than a year I believe and he was in K47, which is the RIM on this world.

This player is Dodong Praning W17, look him up if you don't believe me and next time simply try not to judge.

Edit: He started in K27 not K47.

Last edited:

TYL3R2600

Most players on the rim are noobs but there are exceptions, some players just missed the starting of the world and joined late, other experienced players may just want to take it slow on this world and not have to be on 24/7 checking their accounts for incomings. The rim has its challenges too, like finding a good enough village to noble.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I am out on the rim, but I am a noob, can't take the competition of being in the core and I am a late comer.

DeletedUser

Damn fairclb you got that all wrapped up tight with your bad self :p

DeletedUser

I'm also out on the west rim. If anyone is near K52, please mail me. The noobs are becoming un-barrable.

Oh goodness yes. I've been ln like 5 different tribes over the past week (yea I'm a tribe hopper, or maybe they all just disband when I join them :icon_confused:)

I'm so sick of these noobs. I wish nooble would get out here and just noble me already, so I'd have an excuse to go to another world lol

DeletedUser

im on the west rim in K42 muahahahahahahahha and cant wait to get started!

DeletedUser

Quit trolling Liberty...

Unique, if your are frustrated with the amount of mass recruitment tribes out there you aren't changing much any being a part of your current tribe...
The full blame isn't always on structure, a huge part of the success of a tribe is determined in the recruitment stages. Players have a shit attitude or a very busy life style its going to be hard to get them working with the others. Coordination is gone... Players are singled out and destroyed while the entire tribe is asking to get stacked to save them form the fakes.

A duke's ego trip will increase difficulty in trying to get your point across, you need to make those dukes realize that the tribe is not theirs alone and they aren't the only one trying to benefit the tribe. Sometimes you won't be heard, sometimes you'll get kicked, sometimes you have to leave on your own.

But complaining never helped anyone. If you feel something needs to be done, you should go do it.

I'd say this guy got a bull's eye on this one. There are some good players out there, but I still haven't seen a top calibur tribe yet. In time it will eventually work itself out, always does...

DeletedUser

You're saying that as if good players don't get rimmed. Kinda ignorant </3

Besides, aren't all top tribes except Chaka and Coming essentially rim tribes in this world? =/ There's like 1/3 of a continent's area further out than their members (depends where you look, can be slightly more or less)...

DeletedUser

Laason is so incredibly sexy. Anyway I'm stuck on the rim on my lonesome in K67, come say hi if you're near ("hi" being an igm, not an attack).

DeletedUser

You're saying that as if good players don't get rimmed. Kinda ignorant </3

Besides, aren't all top tribes except Chaka and Coming essentially rim tribes in this world? =/ There's like 1/3 of a continent's area further out than their members (depends where you look, can be slightly more or less)...

Oh the headhoncho of the schnugglemuffins grace these board with her presence once again. :icon_redface: <3

And yeah, this world is very packed and tiny. I don't think the usual geographical positions we think of as core, semi-core, rim etc apply here. The actual rim is like half a k..

DeletedUser

Laason is so incredibly sexy. Anyway I'm stuck on the rim on my lonesome in K67, come say hi if you're near ("hi" being an igm, not an attack).
LOL on the type of hello you're talking about Ark Angel. expect one from me :lol:

however, I DO expect you to reply in kind and not start using me as your farm lmao

fyi: my cancel snipe was mistimed or I'd still be in k55 lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL on the type of hello you're talking about Ark Angel. expect one from me :lol:

however, I DO expect you to reply in kind and not start using me as your farm lmao

Oh gosh you're in my 15x15. So I can't farm you? :<

DeletedUser

I'd appreciate you not doing so, however, right now you couldn't anyway...my relocation had the benefits of giving me bp again lol

however, if I were crazy enough to try it, I COULD farm you :p

DeletedUser

ZOMG <3 Is joo playing again?

DDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!!!

occasionally. Just kinda drop in a world every now and then and see how things are shaking out.

howbout you?

So good players can't get rimmed? I've seen many good players here on the rim to be honest with you.

Also try not to judge by first noblings, in world 17 (my first world) I remember a friend nobling as his first village a 500 point barbarian, a few months later he was number one in the world for more than a year I believe and he was in K47, which is the RIM on this world.

This player is Dodong Praning W17, look him up if you don't believe me and next time simply try not to judge.

Edit: He started in K27 not K47.

once again, started out with the preamble "for the most part".
I've actually been a part of some very very good tribes that originated out in the fringes/rim of a world.