RIP Ben

• Thread starter DeletedUser115610
  • Start date

DeletedUser115610

Am so sad to say this but Ben has passed away... Please pray for his soul to rest in peace... I am not able to say much, though he had been just a virtual friend to me, i feel very sad for what happened to him...

http://www.larkinmortuary.com/obituary/benjamin-dean-pope/

He was not just an online friend on TW, but he gave a lot of ideas and views on many social matters. He had talked to almost everyone on W80.

I just wish that you all forget what he said or so...he was a legend in his way...please take a moment and pray for his soul to rest in peace...

I was brought to this world by Ben and Franc...they teached me everything...Ben was my teacher... i already feel so lonely...Franc had left me already but it was temporary..but Ben leaving has made me still..I would not be able to play for few days atleast...

Miss you Ben..

Loving you

Vicky

Tranquility

Reaction score
What people say here should be seen as politics and off the cuff anger. While we snarl at one another, or howl at times, it should be done knowing that it is against the player, not the person.

Nothing Ben said or did needs to be forgotten or apologized for, and I hope you take that in the spirit intended. Both sides snap at one another, but it is just a game and we did not take anything personally.

My condolences go out to his friends and family and to him. Where Ben was is a dark place to be in that many people still on this forum know all too well. It is a darkness that will be briefly shared to some degree by the people who miss him.

I am sorry for your loss, Vicky.

DeletedUser112296

Having known Ben for a good number of years, I can only pray he rests in peace.

I really don't want to say anything else, its a great loss to all his friends and family.

May you see God's light on the path ahead
When the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear,
Even in your hour of sorrow,
The gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness
Never turn your heart to stone,
May you always remember
when the shadows fall—
You do not walk alone.

RIP Ben

DeletedUser

It has been a pleasure to get to know you Ben. From all the conversations we have had together it was obvious to me that you were a very intelligent person. And a person with a great heart. I hope you found your peace where you are now.

God bless you

geomikajak

goodbye my brother..my heart is sad..but i know you are now happy!
R.I.P
e61bbd6524752cdadf7ba7cff257a62e.png

will sadly miss you and your tribal...(beer)
geo'