RIP Ben

Discussion in 'World 80' started by Aldegrion, Oct 8, 2016.

Share This Page

1. DuteTare

DuteTare Well-Known Member

God damn it, I just found out about this. I knew ben from w80, then we fell apart and we didn't keep in touch. He was a great guy, always looking to help others, always planning different strategies, and always an honest person.

I am truly sorry to hear this, and I hope he is in a better place now. Rest in peace ben!

-Alex

sidd 271 likes this.
  2. Jovis

Jovis Well-Known Member

What do we say to the people we love? What do we do in the moment when we want to express the most but can't acknowledge the truth.

A wedding in the night and wonder if love "said" was love meant to be, or If chance and circumstance was responsible for something else to be. Was happenstance to blame or is there such a thing called fate.

I recently had a friend die and wrote a brief acknowledgement to him tonight. I think this is why I write.

We all have dreams and I have dreamed quit a bit. I have dreamed of being free and ending up in the ever ending sea.

What do we do if we can't rhyme to the this never ending chime.

I have slept and dreamed and dared to think of a time , when expression was the least important subject of the hive but now I see and want to believe.

God is hard to understand. But he loves us and he must have a plan. So I say to all of those who are suffering like me: The LORD is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. The righteous person may have many troubles, but he LORD delivers him from them all.

God bless all. God help us all. God forgive me for my imperfect speech. God I love thee.
    Sent from my iPhone

sidd 271 likes this.