Roadkyl declares on Maurice Salem

cl3ric

Ohhhh.... did my comment offended you waccoe?
I'm sorry... you shouldn't cry over it... it was just my opinion, and i don't need to explain myself to you about it.
If you want to talk about "pathetic" maybe you should start writing your biography instead of speaking to me in a superior manner... which, by the way, you're not!

And faetzy... we didn't merge because of a war (like so many before us), we merged in order to create something stronger... which for some of you, i see, it's a unknown term or action...
Oh, and one more thing... a tribe shouldn't "appeale" to you in order to recognise his achievments... and don't even get me started about your lack of knowledge regarding the events happening arround you and the importance of knowing who the top contenders are at all times and how do they function, in order to achieve better for you and your tribe...

But what do I know, right? You're a Top20 tribe leader and i'm just a no1 tribe member... Pathetic... (in the words of the wise and powerfull waccoe)

Faetzy

I'm sorry... you shouldn't cry over it... it was just my opinion, and i don't need to explain myself to you about it.
If you want to talk about "pathetic" maybe you should start writing your biography instead of speaking to me in a superior manner... which, by the way, you're not!

And faetzy... we didn't merge because of a war (like so many before us), we merged in order to create something stronger... which for some of you, i see, it's a unknown term or action...
Oh, and one more thing... a tribe shouldn't "appeale" to you in order to recognise his achievments... and don't even get me started about your lack of knowledge regarding the events happening arround you and the importance of knowing who the top contenders are at all times and how do they function, in order to achieve better for you and your tribe...

But what do I know, right? You're a Top20 tribe leader and i'm just a no1 tribe member... Pathetic... (in the words of the wise and powerfull waccoe)

:icon_eek: seems someone has grown balls and is overwhelmed they are now in a number one tribe for there first time... congrats.
Edit: I know the majority of the events occuring around us, that's what spies are for.

DeletedUser

The old 'did I make you cry' post. Ahh. I really should reply with a 'I'll correct all of your grammar & spelling mistakes post.

I won't, however, I'll reply to this idea that I spoke to you in a superior manner. If you look carefully, I asked a question which related to your 'my tribe is so much better than yours' comment.

Just to comment on another thing, if we wanted to merge into something bigger, we'd merge into Insane, however, we haven't.

cl3ric

I don't take credit for Pro's current rank and i don't brag about something i had no merrit for... I was talking about Ascend and about your attitude regarding it... which, from my point of view, it very wrong, especialy comming from a top tribe leader.

P.S.
And about my grammar... i know it sucks, but at least i make myself understood, something i doubt you could achieve if you were talking in my country's language.
Maybe we should talk about how many foreign languages you know...

Last edited:

Faetzy

I don't take credit for Pro's current rank and i don't brag about something i had no merrit for... I was talking about Ascend and about your attitude regarding it... which, from my point of view, it very wrong, especialy comming from a top tribe leader.

My attitude towards Ascend? :icon_rolleyes: You referring to the fact i didn't know your tribal rank, which no longer matters anyway since most have joined pRo.

DeletedUser

Ascend is still alive but under a new tag, we will still support and attack as we use to. The only difference is that we have new leadership.

DeletedUser

P.S.
And about my grammar... i know it sucks, but at least i make myself understood, something i doubt you could achieve if you were talking in my country's language.
Maybe we should talk about how many foreign languages you know...

I don't have an attitude regarding Ascend's merge into Pro. I don't like mass merges, like the majority of people don't in TW. I'm not saying it's a wrong way to play the game, nor am I saying RBL's 'invite everybody' policy is wrong, Tribalwars is made interesting by each and every individual person having a slighty different gameplan to succeed.

I speak one other language to a very good standard, and seen as I only have to learn one other language before I go to college (where I'll learn another, pending results), I should be able to speak two. Just to back this up, talk to the majority of my countrymen and find out how many they speak, I can gurantee my one is better than their zero. Just on the point of language, I wasn't insulting or mocking your English, I realised it wasn't your mother tongue, however I said the 'did I make you cry?' post was as original as the 'I'll correct your English'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right i think anyone thats any good at this game will admit mass merging/recruiting/hugging makes the game boring.

W37 has the perfect settings for a boring world. And its turning into one already. I would make a suggestion to any mod's/staff of TW to not make a 500 tribe limit again.

This world will be forgotten completely in the history of Tribal Wars just like it should be imho

DeletedUser

W37 has the perfect settings for a boring world. And its turning into one already. I would make a suggestion to any mod's/staff of TW to not make a 500 tribe limit again.

This world will be forgotten completely in the history of Tribal Wars just like it should be imho

Truer words have never been spoken in the history of TW

DeletedUser

lol i agree. i believe the best member limits are either 40 or 60. perfect amounts so that tribes cannot mass recruit and only good tribes wont make families.

DeletedUser

It's always funny to see people complaining about a boring world, because solving the problem is as simple as picking a fight with someone and starting a war. Problem solved! Of course nobody wants to do it, they want to sit in a corner with their hugz while other tribes war each other for their amusement.

For the record, most (or I should say, many) of the top tribes are in at least one war. If you're in a tribe that isn't, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

DeletedUser

It's always funny to see people complaining about a boring world, because solving the problem is as simple as picking a fight with someone and starting a war. Problem solved! Of course nobody wants to do it, they want to sit in a corner with their hugz while other tribes war each other for their amusement.

For the record, most (or I should say, many) of the top tribes are in at least one war. If you're in a tribe that isn't, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

That is the correct answer - stop complaining about it and change it - there are a few incredible tribes using a low member count and still owning their areas (i.e. Power, SCUM, ~D~, & Misery) if you are in a large tribe and want this world to get better - leave the tribe you're in and start your own, get some friends, war the mass-recruiters & huggers

DeletedUser

there are a few incredible tribes using a low member count and still owning their areas (i.e. Power, SCUM, ~D~, & Misery)
I agree with Powers,SCUM (dont know ~D~ tbh) but Misery?? Have you been watching the world in the last 2 weeks?

They are mass recruiting huggers that have just been abandoned by their mass recruited members and are falling apart from being battered by powers and pRo

DeletedUser

I agree with Powers,SCUM (dont know ~D~ tbh) but Misery?? Have you been watching the world in the last 2 weeks?

They are mass recruiting huggers that have just been abandoned by their mass recruited members and are falling apart from being battered by powers and pRo

I have been corrected about Misery - that was definitely a mistake on my part

DeletedUser

We got another top fifteen tribe in our area who daren't attack us, and I've got mails proving it, so we do have a lot of dominance in the north.

But yeah, I'd say we dominate a good few continents, we're also making good headway in other rim continents which will be crucial in the future for us, such as K21/12/23.

DeletedUser

We got another top fifteen tribe in our area who daren't attack us, and I've got mails proving it, so we do have a lot of dominance in the north.

But yeah, I'd say we dominate a good few continents, we're also making good headway in other rim continents which will be crucial in the future for us, such as K21/12/23.
Im not saying anything bad by not knowing you. Just actually seriously saying i dont know you :icon_redface: