Roadkyl declares on Maurice Salem

DeletedUser

hmm...

I loved it, way to treat a classy bird, i got my first girl a necklace and earrings from there (despite not realizing she hadn't pierced her ears), worked a treat :icon_wink:

GhengissKhann

I doubt he will agree... handing over an account to a supposed "unbiased" player just wont happen. Especially HIS account. Good luck finding a way to guarantee that that player is unbiased to begin with...

...I'm unbiased :p

GhengissKhann

Why didn't you just declare on their tribe? Instead of complaining this world is boring and quitting, then asking for a 1v1.

Maybe because he knows that RL has no chance against RBL and that his ONLY chance would be to vs someone 1 on 1...although he could've picked someone smaller but I guess the morale helps him if I am not mistaken.

DeletedUser

Maybe because he knows that RL has no chance against RBL and that his ONLY chance would be to vs someone 1 on 1...although he could've picked someone smaller but I guess the morale helps him if I am not mistaken.
Emmmm what RL player asked for a 1v1??... I believe it was the SCUM duke that asked for 1 :icon_rolleyes:

GhengissKhann

The oldest excuse in the book is "You're not worth my time".

I knew you would back down. I dared you to declare and what do I get? Nothing.

You say you don't mass-recruit? Don't you remember our skype chat? The comment I made which you ignored/pretended not to see. In one day your member count grew by a total of 40 members.

I don't know how you got that high rank when you can't even take on a person about 3x less your size on a 1 on 1.

Thats not mass recruiting, thats called a PARTIAL MERGE, that was mainly geico. Which merged into Insane, RBL and WICKED mainly.

He didn't say he COULDN'T take you on...just that there is no point...if he sent a train you would be able to stack your villages easily...pretty easy to determine a noble train from ram fakes at 200 hours away...unless of course your a noob...wait you are! And don't go saying I am a noob...look up my stats? Alright, here you go

-
mystats.png

ooh, 111k points...2nd try at TW...my point being I will catch up from my noobness eventually if I haven't already. Would you be willing to take me on 1 on 1? The answer is NO...reason being, no tactical value and no logical reason. You can't just go and say to a player ages away that you are gonna fight it out to the death...thats like England going against Japan back in the midevil times.

and as for my tribe changes...I was setting up a academy tribe but I decided against it...they are retarded, just give away the nice easy targets. In addition at one point I was in doubt of my tribe so I left for awhile and came back.

GhengissKhann

Emmmm what RL player asked for a 1v1??... I believe it was the SCUM duke that asked for 1 :icon_rolleyes:

...oh...thanks for informing me of that...that still doesn't make sense if you ask me though.

DeletedUser

pretty easy to determine a noble train from ram fakes at 200 hours away...unless of course your a noob...wait you are!
The old "unless your a noob....oh wait you are!" posts have come up many many times and im sure they will come up again and tbh it only ever shows you are yourself :icon_rolleyes:

And don't go saying I am a noob...look up my stats?
Ill go saying you are a noob because thats not too impressive to any1 but a noob :lol:
If you are good at the game you honestly can think they are good stats......wait till late world and show a screenie of your points then you may get a decent reaction to a post like that.

Otherwise
gtfo2.jpg

Also just to show you how Using a TWstats frontpage as the only part of your argument to not being a noob is a very bad idea.
genghis.jpg

You see by that you look shockingly bad. Im not saying you are just because of this single screenshot,,just showing that this kind of screenie cant be used as your only argument to not being a noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The old 'did I make you cry' post. Ahh. I really should reply with a 'I'll correct all of your grammar & spelling mistakes post.

I won't, however, I'll reply to this idea that I spoke to you in a superior manner. If you look carefully, I asked a question which related to your 'my tribe is so much better than yours' comment.

Just to comment on another thing, if we wanted to merge into something bigger, we'd merge into Insane, however, we haven't.

Don't ever Merge! show the world that 30 player tribes can slaughter all! btw, i am full of spite, i would have accepted. rank means nothing to me. i prefer to keep my oda rank in an acceptable position than my points.

GhengissKhann

Hmm, your 111k so your not in any real postion to call Druss The Legend a noob not to mention he's 3x your points etc.

111*3=333k
hes 180k? Your math is a little bit off

and I didn't say I wasn't a noob, I know I am a noob compared to a large # of people.

and look at the effect that was given to me challenging him, you guys laugh at me but take it seriously for the duke of RBL?

yes, I said "don't go saying I am a noob" but that doesn't mean I don't think I am an expert, heck I am a noob. Just over 4 months is very little experience. But just because I don't have much experience doesn't mean I don't know how to play this game, it just means I am not one of the best players and can still improve myself...and sorry but if you can't tell a noble train from a ram fake from that distance you are a noob. unless of course they are using the suicide noble tactic, in that case you will be screwed cause if your going against a good player they will make all their fakes land at roughly the same time.