Roadkyl declares on Maurice Salem

DeletedUser

wait aren't we talking about Roadkyl? Man, all the stupidity is confusing me.

Act one: Gaygiss Khan calls Druss a noob.

Act two: mudd tells Gaygiss that he shouldn't call Druss a noob, he is 3x Gaygiss' points.

Act three: Gaygiss proves who the noob really is and changes his statement so that he says roadkyl is the noob.

Act four: In comes Olsarus, vouching that Druss is a Legend, not a noob, and roadkyl makes me jizz. Gaygiss is a noob.

Act five: Case Closed.

DeletedUser

and roadkyl makes me jizz.

o_O

TMI Toby, TMI.

Well now that Maurice has decline the war offer maybe this thread should be killed off. Preferably with some sort of gay pride nuclear explosion...

Mmm...

GhengissKhann

Act one: Gaygiss Khan calls Druss a noob.

Act two: mudd tells Gaygiss that he shouldn't call Druss a noob, he is 3x Gaygiss' points.

Act three: Gaygiss proves who the noob really is and changes his statement so that he says roadkyl is the noob.

Act four: In comes Olsarus, vouching that Druss is a Legend, not a noob, and roadkyl makes me jizz. Gaygiss is a noob.

Act five: Case Closed.

Incorrect

Act one: GhengissKhann says you would have to be a noob if you couldn't tell the difference between a ram and a noble from that distance.

Act two: mudd tells Gaygiss that he shouldn't call Druss a noob, he is 3x Gaygiss' points even though I wasn't talking about him and I know I am still considered a noob at this game.

Act three: GhengissKhann relizes were are talking about the duke of SCUM not R.L.

Act four: You guys call me a noob when all but 10 tribes have an average lower then my # of points and when GhengissKhann knows that he is a noob compared to a lot of people.

Act five: The case is never closed

DeletedUser

Thats not mass recruiting, thats called a PARTIAL MERGE, that was mainly geico. Which merged into Insane, RBL and WICKED mainly.

He didn't say he COULDN'T take you on...just that there is no point...if he sent a train you would be able to stack your villages easily...pretty easy to determine a noble train from ram fakes at 200 hours away...unless of course your a noob...wait you are! And don't go saying I am a noob...look up my stats? Alright, here you go

-
mystats.png

ooh, 111k points...2nd try at TW...my point being I will catch up from my noobness eventually if I haven't already. Would you be willing to take me on 1 on 1? The answer is NO...reason being, no tactical value and no logical reason. You can't just go and say to a player ages away that you are gonna fight it out to the death...thats like England going against Japan back in the midevil times.

and as for my tribe changes...I was setting up a academy tribe but I decided against it...they are retarded, just give away the nice easy targets. In addition at one point I was in doubt of my tribe so I left for awhile and came back.
Sorry for my late reply, I was on holiday. Just got back today.

First of all I'd like to thank all the people who stuck up for me in my absence. I <3 you all.

Why would you say don't call me a noob? I'm not that much of an idiot... I wouldn't call someone a noob unless I had proof... unlike some people... (read the bolded part in the quote).

My post wasn't completely based on this Maurice vs. Roadkyl thing. When I wrote it I was thinking of the RBL vs. Scum scenario. Maurice claimed that he wanted and was looking forward to a war between the two tribes named above. I then dared him to declare on us several times. What did I get? Nothing but silence. Strange how he says he wants a war but when it comes down to it he backs down.

A Scum vs. RBL war should be quite easy for RBL, right? We're outnumbered nearly 6 to 1.

Rvglos

well this post is a very interesting idea. No wars just the best players one on one to determine the outcome of a conflict. Kinda like the way the Greeks won territory in days gone bye. It would save the lives out countless foot soilders.

I dont know about all that, but it would make a great watch on the forums!

DeletedUser

well this post is a very interesting idea. No wars just the best players one on one to determine the outcome of a conflict. Kinda like the way the Greeks won territory in days gone bye. It would save the lives out countless foot soilders.

I dont know about all that, but it would make a great watch on the forums!
Ahh, where the countries/tribes champions' fought each other and whoever one got the territory.

I watched Troy (a film) recently. :icon_redface:

Rvglos

yeah spot on! It would make for a boring game, but as a one off, Im all for it! Bring out your warriors! lol

Rvglos

Platoon, damn I love that film, but for some reason (dont ask me why) hamberger Hill was better!

Faetzy

Platoon, damn I love that film, but for some reason (dont ask me why) hamberger Hill was better!

Not seen it, also the Last Samurai is another good war film, however i feel we should either create a thread regarding films in the general, or carry on and be infracted... and i'll pass on tht option.

GhengissKhann

Sorry for my late reply, I was on holiday. Just got back today.

First of all I'd like to thank all the people who stuck up for me in my absence. I <3 you all.

Why would you say don't call me a noob? I'm not that much of an idiot... I wouldn't call someone a noob unless I had proof... unlike some people... (read the bolded part in the quote).

My post wasn't completely based on this Maurice vs. Roadkyl thing. When I wrote it I was thinking of the RBL vs. Scum scenario. Maurice claimed that he wanted and was looking forward to a war between the two tribes named above. I then dared him to declare on us several times. What did I get? Nothing but silence. Strange how he says he wants a war but when it comes down to it he backs down.

A Scum vs. RBL war should be quite easy for RBL, right? We're outnumbered nearly 6 to 1.

The reason I said you are a noob is because of what you were saying, not because of how good you are at the game. Who seriously proposes a 1 on 1, that is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard.

Thanks for clarifying that you meant between tribes, that would make more sense and would make sense cause they have a border and there are members near eachother.

DeletedUser

The reason I said you are a noob is because of what you were saying, not because of how good you are at the game. Who seriously proposes a 1 on 1, that is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard.

Thanks for clarifying that you meant between tribes, that would make more sense and would make sense cause they have a border and there are members near eachother.

I am sorry you aren't experienced enough to stay on a world long enough to witness a 1v1. It is an awesome sight, if played fairly.

DeletedUser

Who seriously proposes a 1 on 1, that is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard.
:lol: you brighten up my day with those ridiculous statements of yours.

It is in fact one of the greatest things to see in tribalwars. You obviously havent had the skill to stay long enough in a world to see 1 yet but do try here please :icon_rolleyes:

But with this world's mass recruiting/mass merging style there is less of a chance of a player being on a full blown frontline so it should be easy enough to stay inw37 for a long time to come :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You sir, are an idiot.

How can a war game having two well known players with a fundamental disagreement warring each other without hiding behind all their friends and tribesmates be one of the worst ideas I have ever heard?

It's quite a simple and obvious way of Roadkyl giving Maurice Salem a chance to show he's not just a mass recruiting internal nobler.

A worse idea is to be incapable of realizing that you're wrong and to continue posting, only serving to deepen the publics opinion that the biggest noob here is you. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

You sir, are an idiot.

How can a war game having two well known players with a fundamental disagreement warring each other without hiding behind all their friends and tribesmates be one of the worst ideas I have ever heard?

It's quite a simple and obvious way of Roadkyl giving Maurice Salem a chance to show he's not just a mass recruiting internal nobler.

A worse idea is to be incapable of realizing that you're wrong and to continue posting, only serving to deepen the publics opinion that the biggest noob here is you. :icon_sad:
Kev................you sir are a troopwhore. What are you thinking noob??

Everyone knows that the best way to get throught the game is by pointwhoring which makes everyone afraid of fighting you :icon_twisted:

Now to make my point of this post clear i challenge you to a 1v1. Do you accept or reject my noble and humble offer to you??..............FIGHT ME :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

can't find a GoombaKing, perhaps if i begin internalizing Powers players i might find you hiding out in one of the accounts :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

can't find a GoombaKing, perhaps if i begin internalizing Powers players i might find you hiding out in one of the accounts :icon_wink:
Emmmm im sorry kev but i dont see any acceptance or denying of the challenge in there tbh......do you??

Try answer the question thats asked of you the next time you reply to someone.

DeletedUser

Emmmm im sorry kev but i dont see any acceptance or denying of the challenge in there tbh......do you??

Try answer the question thats asked of you the next time you reply to someone.

I acceptz!!!1!

Oh bugger, it's gonna be low morale fighting an inactive nub like you... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I acceptz!!!1!

Oh bugger, it's gonna be low morale fighting an inactive nub like you... :icon_cry:
Well it i will still win by being so super inactive that you wont be able to tell what time im on and offline at :icon_twisted: