ROMA declaires war on CHE!!!

DeletedUser33913

ROMAvsCHEmap.png

OMG its a map. As you can see CHE is heavily outnumbered...

Anyway, I think most saw this coming.

course CHE goin to be outnumbered lol, they got 4 family tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser33341

Have a good war both of you. And may the best tribe win.

DeletedUser

??? okay that confuses me. You just said that only ROMA will be involved.

meh nevermind... :(.

DeletedUser

If that map includes the whole ROMA family, then I think that CHE has a higher chance of winning then ROMA. I highly doubt that everyone in ROMA can fully coordinate to take out Che. If you are basing your conclusion that ROMA will win based on their numbers, you might wanna take another look at that map. Roma is big, but their clusters are widespread, and where they dont cluster up, Che clusters. Unless all of their 4 tribes work together flawlessly(I highly doubt that...4 family tribes in the same continent this early in the game doesn't make sense), I don't see CHE getting hurt as badly as they should if ROMA were more experienced, say maybe in a few months :lol:

DeletedUser

Good luck both sides. I hope it makes for an interesting war.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

??? okay that confuses me. You just said that only ROMA will be involved.

meh nevermind... :(.

I think what he is saying is that the map is only ROMA but all family members will be involved. So not all players in the war are depicted on the map. I think...

DeletedUser

I was really wondering about this. Being war general to ROMA|C. I've already set up some stuff for this. But do you think baby, that you will be able to co-ordinate all the attacks.

Ps. I sent you a list of all CHEs villages in K56.

DeletedUser31515

Fun too see all the anti CHE!!! people are optimistic now

maybe some are sick of the amount of but kissing in this forum?

anyway i wish u all a great war and wold appreciate a ton of reports.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:D people are jealous of the number 1 spot. I would not be suprised if other tribes jump at the chance of attacking CHE while they are distracted. *hint hint* :D