~rop~ op

Repinski

Well everyone it has been a while since I have done a PnP but the time has come for me to make another one.

It all started way back when when I was a mere 500 points. I noticed one skilled player in my location, Shelter4u. Or at least I thought he was skilled at the time due him staying neck and neck with me point wise even when I was farming like mad.

So I took a look at his tribe, ~ROP~. They seemed formidable at the time. But as time progressed it seems they just keep getting cheesier and cheesier with that so called skill.

Here I'll show you a few examples.

• Langile101 - 1st in ~ROP~ - 6 villages - 4 Barbs and 1 ex ~RUST~. Langile is also ex ~RUST~ and he back stabbed his tribemate. I suspect that the village was empty when he took it.
6r0sqo.jpg

• specialminer -2nd in ~ROP~ - 7 villages - 5 barbs under or at 1k, 1 enemy village
50hzxs.jpg

• Nunka - 3rd in ~ROP - 6 villages - 5 barbs
2vxnbx4.jpg

• Sir.Danny0 - 8th in ~ROP~ and Duke - 5 villages - 2 Barbs, 2 players below 1.5k
21j5fky.jpg

Wow you guys set wonderful examples for your tribe. I mean I wish I was there. :icon_rolleyes:

Now lets take a look at my conquers.

• Puttah - 19th in !UN! - 5 Villages - 1 barb, 3 player villages
1416y5w.jpg

I think you all get the point here but now I would like to take this to a tribal scale. Shall we?

~ROP~ - 114 conquers - 25 player villages and 89 barbs!
!UN! - 165 conquers - 102 player villages and 63 barbs.

No we are not picture perfect but you can see that we still have a better ratio.

And then that brings me to the attacks on me. Attacks like this are the worst things possible, I mean how am I supposed to survive?! And then I mean these epic defenses are showed to be unbeatable here and here.

Needless to say I must commend ~ROP~. The Attack were not all fails but the fact of the matter is, I am still here and I am not going anywhere. As my ODD shows.

2mi3k89.jpg

~ROP~ you better prepare yourself because I am coming for you.

And now some stats for you. I will update this list every time I take a village from ~ROP~ or one is taken from me.
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Puttah

Side 2:
Tribes: ~ROP~ CORE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,662
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5,662

image.php

[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nice!
9/10 - lacked funnehh pictures :L

Good luck against ROP, they have a solid council XD

DeletedUser

the attack on dredd2nd consisted of only defensive troops. chances his offensive troops were out attacking or farming?

Repinski

the attack on dredd2nd consisted of only defensive troops. chances his offensive troops were out attacking or farming?

No his O was returning from my main village. One of the good attacks that got through. But I guarantee none will get through again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

how can you guarantee something like that. actually, chances are high that another attack could get through..

Repinski

how can you guarantee something like that. actually, chances are high that another attack could get through..

Because I can? There is no simpler way to explain it. And if you think it will be easier to get through now then why don't you wait till after the next round of ~ROP~ attacks and I'll tell you if any more get through. :icon_wink:

link11223454

Well, well, first Pyker and FIFA, and now you and ~ROP~? What is with these tribes picking and on one player? And loosing too?

I'd love to see you get out of this one with a couple more ROP villa's under your belt, Rep. And so far it seems that way too. Only time will tell I guess.

And your most recent comment about guaranteeing no more attacks will get through makes me believe you are either focusing heavily on defense, or your tribe is helping you out here :icon_wink:

Best of luck to both sides. Go get em, Puttah! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well, well, first Pyker and FIFA, and now you and ~ROP~? What is with these tribes picking and on one player? And loosing too?

I'd love to see you get out of this one with a couple more ROP villa's under your belt, Rep. And so far it seems that way too. Only time will tell I guess.

And your most recent comment about guaranteeing no more attacks will get through makes me believe you are either focusing heavily on defense, or your tribe is helping you out here :icon_wink:

Best of luck to both sides. Go get em, Puttah! :icon_biggrin:

Hey, puttah started it
icon10.gif

And lmao, not much of a war is it?

Puttah is owning their nukes...

Jonasquinn

Good luck to you and Corey, what ~ROP~ don't know is that if they do take a village then they are the next victim on !UN!'s sights, time for me to move west to get a start on the action.

Great PnP.

DeletedUser

Aww, I am so proud right now ^^

One little member gets rimmed and all hell breaks loose. ~ROP~ were given the chance to cease attacks, but it seems they have a death wish :)

DeletedUser

does ~ROP~ seem bothered by !UN!......nope

ps loved the begging mails from howey to other tribes in the area pleading to take ~ROP~ down, made me laugh so hard i almost fell off my chair

rep love the PNP, its a !UN! speciality, pretty up the stats to make !UN! look like warriors when all they are really good at is taking out less active players that wont ask for help in time

but this is another wasted thread, filled with !UN! propoganda, we will see the outcome when you are sent to the rim

you talk a good fight but can you FIGHT a good fight?....i doubt it

Repinski

You are entitled to your opinion but if I'm not mistaken didn't langile101, your top member just lose all his O and a noble train on my walls? I think so. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Repinski,
One of the few members of the world 48 community I truly and deeply respect.
Always been a fighter and always will be.
~Rop~ would be best to stand down now while they still have a chance.
Surrender one player now and save the entire tribe.
Also pay for your losses.

Little insignificant tribes need to realise when they have bitten off more then they can chew.

DeletedUser

Sionm please do crawl back into whichever hole you so courageously leaped out of.
The out come of ODD and reports show that he can indeed fight a very good fight,
Doubt away my friend for i also doubt you will be a player to be remember, unlike Repinski (or Puttah).

DeletedUser

It's an ok PnP. I would give it a 7/10.

I am looking forward to seeing ~ROP~ crumble.

DeletedUser

rep love the PNP, its a !UN! speciality, pretty up the stats to make !UN! look like warriors when all they are really good at is taking out less active players that wont ask for help in time

Taking out less active players that wont ask for help in time? Like your member which we took out? Great members in your tribe, inactives and barb munchers. Or was he active, just you didn't respond to his request for help and left him out in the cold on his own :/ Once we are sent to the rim will you please teach us how to play the game? :icon_rolleyes:

but this is another wasted thread, filled with !UN! propoganda, we will see the outcome when you are sent to the rim

!UN! propaganda? All I see is facts, cold hard facts. We are still to be sent to the rim, tell your members to build up their nukes this time before they send them in half-hearted. We wouldn't want them to be embarrassed like abultab when he talks the talk, yet his troops get swallowed up with minimal losses. Oh that was a shame :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

link11223454

your gonna be waiting a long time mate

Natural erosion is a slow process, taking hundreds of thousands of years.
Unless you speed up the process.

And from what I can tell, Rep just toggled to ultra-drive.

DeletedUser

your gonna be waiting a long time mate

Dboy,
I myself are new to posting in the forums although i have followed them and quite frankly annoying.
You have these high and mighty comments which you are just unworthy of posting