~rop~ op

DeletedUser

ever feel like putting up the reports of the ~ROP~ attacks that got through. WITH the nobling?
or you just gonna keep giving a one sided story?

Ever thought that this is propaganda, so no one expects him to put up those reports? :icon_rolleyes:

Ever thought that maybe, in response to his propaganda, you should, you know, post these reports you want everyone to see. :icon_eek:

Regardless, posting those reports probably wouldn't make your case any better. A few points off the loyalty is no big deal if you can't finish off the village. In the end what matters is whether or not the village is kept or lost. Not how much loyalty it has, or troops left. If he keeps it, you still have failed.

chivalrous knight

Repinski,
One of the few members of the world 48 community I truly and deeply respect.
Always been a fighter and always will be.
~Rop~ would be best to stand down now while they still have a chance.
Surrender one player now and save the entire tribe.
Also pay for your losses.

Little insignificant tribes need to realise when they have bitten off more then they can chew.

LOL....I beg to differ dear Lord of the Thundercats, you sir is one of my most respected Lord of all time leading the Thundercats against the great mummy on an isolated planets, i believe if you were taking your own comment which you just made, you might have surrender your entire tribe to that mummy long ago right? and it was the case of ONE mummny against the whole Thundercats, was is not?

So i feel quite surprise for one who embrace the spirit of Lion O would "advice" the freedom fighters of ROP to stand down instead of encouraging them to fight on as you once did with your tribesmate...had the Thundercats trully succumb to the mummy in the end? i hope not because Thundercats were one of my all time heros:icon_wink:

While we may not like to provoke anyone, neither nor we will beg crawling with our four limbs on the ground as well... I am sure the fighting spirit of the Lord of Thundercats within you will agree too:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The Thunder Cat is away right now so you will just have to deal with me instead.

2tegw.jpg

chivalrous knight

LOL...

i guess i better back on topic before Repinski blame me for derailing his Title :p

Ahem...well i believe it is every players dream in W48 to take on Repinski sooner or later giving that he had such high reputation, like in a boxing or wrestling match there will always be challengers to the title holders.

It is actually an honour for us for Repinski to choose us as his next contenders... I mean we at ROP actually regard Repinski very highly that we take no grudge on him (i think) and we had thought Repinski is actually having lots of fun that he would like to share his fun with the rest of the W48 community... so here we go give a little bit of "scripted" feedback as it was we hate him so much... but in the end, it was like a "scripted" wrestling show for the amusement of everybody here :p

oh...i really hope Repinski will pay me a visit as well, unlike most players, i like friendly visitors for a tea in my humble village:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LOL...

i guess i better back on topic before Repinski blame me for derailing his Title :p

Ahem...well i believe it is every players dream in W48 to take on Repinski sooner or later giving that he had such high reputation, like in a boxing or wrestling match there will always be challengers to the title holders.

It is actually an honour for us for Repinski to choose us as his next contenders... I mean we at ROP actually regard Repinski very highly that we take no grudge on him (i think) and we had thought Repinski is actually having lots of fun that he would like to share his fun with the rest of the W48 community... so here we go give a little bit of "scripted" feedback as it was we hate him so much... but in the end, it was like a "scripted" wrestling show for the amusement of everybody here :p

oh...i really hope Repinski will pay me a visit as well, unlike most players, i like friendly visitors for a tea in my humble village:icon_wink:

Your knees must be hurting

Repinski

I'm to lazy for that though, I'll work my over to you eventually though. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser87721

I have mixed opinions on this whole situation.
This is just a way for !UN! to declare on ~ROP~ in an "unofficial" official way.
Sleezeballish if you ask me but it is what it is. I respect you as a player and a forum speaker. Nice work on the PNP too 7/10

However I would like to see you on the rim. If !UN! arent to interfere that is. less likely that it wont happen :icon_rolleyes:

But whats a brotha gonna do.

Anywho. All the trolls do what you do best. Get under a bridge and continue lookin ugly because your attitudes on here arent that pleasant.

Thats my piece.

Zhorch.

DeletedUser

This is just a way for !UN! to declare on ~ROP~ in an "unofficial" official way.
Sleezeballish if you ask me but it is what it is. I respect you as a player and a forum speaker. Nice work on the PNP too 7/10

However I would like to see you on the rim. If !UN! arent to interfere that is. less likely that it wont happen :icon_rolleyes:

Anywho. All the trolls do what you do best. Get under a bridge and continue lookin ugly because your attitudes on here arent that pleasant.

Thats my piece.

Zhorch.

Oooo00 get her?

DeletedUser

Excuse you?

I believe they were implying that you my sir were having a "hissy fit"

However after reading this thread and your post you say you would like !UN! not to get involved over the one player, yet ~Rop~ seem to be getting involved over one player,
Hypocritical to say the least.

DeletedUser

Thats my piece.

Zhorch.

Most larger tribes will take villages from smaller tribe, not as part of a concerted effort or tribal op, but as part of routine expansion. I'm sure that is how this started. However, ROP reacting the way they have has forced UN to make it more of a tribal issue. In fact, stacking one player and letting you kill all your offense on that one player is a far better strategy for them then opening up a whole front. Think of the Battle of Thermoplyae. However, I don't think Rep is going to die at the end of the battle.

DeletedUser87721

Howey, puttah, and some members of SB "expanding", likewise !UN! stacking those villages ha. ;) Call it whatever you want; expanding, skirmish, war, what have you, its going on between those individuals and ~ROP~. How convenient for both tribes to start lighting the fire. However in this case, the ends will NOT justify the means.