~rop~ op

DeletedUser

Nicely said all :D

However i hope !UN! get a challenge this time...

1 member takes out ~ROP~, about 3 others take out KIA...

they need more neighbours :L

DeletedUser

Good Luck Rep. Looks like you find yourself in basically the same situation. Only, apparently ~ROP~ are better than FIFA. I mean they've nobled way more than 3 active players. :lol:

Repinski

:lol: agreed Pyker. I won't lie I underestimated them but they also signed their own death certificate.

DeletedUser

As long as you didn't underestimate them too much, then it is just more fun. :lol:

Repinski

Agreed. And to be honest I didn't expect them to even have a full nuke, then I got hit by 3 and a half. :lol:

Oh well I'm still alive and kicking and only lost a few wall levels.

DeletedUser

Agreed. And to be honest I didn't expect them to even have a full nuke, then I got hit by 3 and a half. :lol:

Oh well I'm still alive and kicking and only lost a few wall levels.

nice! great PnP 10/10! all mass support Repinski!

Repinski

I have something for all of you to see. :icon_wink:

puttah2.jpg

DeletedUser

ever feel like putting up the reports of the ~ROP~ attacks that got through. WITH the nobling?
or you just gonna keep giving a one sided story?

Repinski

So 2 nukes and 6 nobles got through out of 4 nukes, 1 half nuke, and 18 nobles. That is less then 50%.

Not to mention one of the nukes and 2 nobles I knew were getting through and I let them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well im sure it would amuse everyone on the forums that, as well as destroying some of these attacks on one village his other villages are being cleared AND loyalty is being decreased. :icon_cool:
plus your post before that said only 3 and a half nukes were sent. now your saying its 4 and a half. at least try and get it right..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ever feel like putting up the reports of the ~ROP~ attacks that got through. WITH the nobling?
or you just gonna keep giving a one sided story?

Do you even know what PnP stands for little boy?

Politics and Propaganda

You would not see a government telling people not to vote for them or the army saying "Join us and die".

You praise your achievements.
Please never become a professional at any job

DeletedUser

Do you even know what PnP stands for little boy?

Politics and Propaganda

You would not see a government telling people not to vote for them or the army saying "Join us and die".

You praise your achievements.
Please never become a professional at any job
can you stop posting in oranges its extremly obnoxious

Repinski

well im sure it would amuse everyone on the forums that, as well as destroying some of these attacks on one village his other villages are being cleared AND loyalty is being decreased. :icon_cool:
plus your post before that said only 3 and a half nukes were sent. now your saying its 4 and a half. at least try and get it right..

The fact is I really don't care, I WILL NOT lose a village and I save all these reports, hell I still have my very first farm report. If needed I can always go get the reports and prove my point. And where did I say 3 and a half nukes?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Our villages are cleared? I think you need new scouts, you have faulty ones :icon_redface: Loyalty has been lost, due to a timing mistake and what is that loyalty doing now? Increasing! We could have 1 Loyalty on every village right now and your nobles wouldn't take them, loyalty plays no part when the nobles dont get through :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

My darling, please go back to 5th grade and finish it completely.
You obviously have been misfed information.
Maybe you need a more reliable source.

DeletedUser

does ~ROP~ seem bothered by !UN!......nope

ps loved the begging mails from howey to other tribes in the area pleading to take ~ROP~ down, made me laugh so hard i almost fell off my chair

rep love the PNP, its a !UN! speciality, pretty up the stats to make !UN! look like warriors when all they are really good at is taking out less active players that wont ask for help in time

but this is another wasted thread, filled with !UN! propoganda, we will see the outcome when you are sent to the rim

you talk a good fight but can you FIGHT a good fight?....i doubt it

There bothered enough to try and take out Rep and his co-player :icon_rolleyes:

Considering UN is mostly K43 east sided it's only natural that a few mails would be sent out to a couple tribes to see if they would like to join in this action. Plus none of them where "begger" mails, but hey if you want to hug the 2nd biggest tribe in your K go ahead more for us to expand upon if Rep doesn't take everything first.

Considering UN has nobled more players than ROP I wouldn't be talking about taking out "less active players". :icon_rolleyes:

It's a PnP :icon_idea: Politics and Propaganda. :icon_rolleyes: