~rop~ op

DeletedUser

Howey, puttah, and some members of SB "expanding", likewise !UN! stacking those villages ha. ;) Call it whatever you want; expanding, skirmish, war, what have you, its going on between those individuals and ~ROP~. How convenient for both tribes to start lighting the fire. However in this case, the ends will NOT justify the means.

Yeah, you know, usually when you have tribe members under attack you stack them. Generally. :icon_eek:

And, yes, normal expansion should mean nobling active players, which generally means attacking other tribes. :icon_idea:

Taxexempt

If !UN! arent to interfere that is. less likely that it wont happen :icon_rolleyes:

Because that's what all the great tribes do! They leave their members (especially those that pull as much weight as Puttah) that are under attack out in the breeze to fend for themselves....

Repinski

I have mixed opinions on this whole situation.
This is just a way for !UN! to declare on ~ROP~ in an "unofficial" official way.
Sleezeballish if you ask me but it is what it is. I respect you as a player and a forum speaker. Nice work on the PNP too 7/10

However I would like to see you on the rim. If !UN! arent to interfere that is. less likely that it wont happen :icon_rolleyes:

But whats a brotha gonna do.

Anywho. All the trolls do what you do best. Get under a bridge and continue lookin ugly because your attitudes on here arent that pleasant.

Thats my piece.

Zhorch.

The day I go to the rim from the attacks sent by ~ROP~ is the day the world implodes and !UN! hugs ~RUST~ and let them become our family tribe.

I believe they were implying that you my sir were having a "hissy fit"

However after reading this thread and your post you say you would like !UN! not to get involved over the one player, yet ~Rop~ seem to be getting involved over one player,
Hypocritical to say the least.

Yes it is hypocritical because all I did was rim one member and they freak our on me. Now they are saying not to do that? :lol:

Most larger tribes will take villages from smaller tribe, not as part of a concerted effort or tribal op, but as part of routine expansion. I'm sure that is how this started. However, ROP reacting the way they have has forced UN to make it more of a tribal issue. In fact, stacking one player and letting you kill all your offense on that one player is a far better strategy for them then opening up a whole front. Think of the Battle of Thermoplyae. However, I don't think Rep is going to die at the end of the battle.

Taking villages from a smaller tribe in the art of expansion is exactly what happened with shelter4u, the player I rimmed. The simple fact of the matter is he was in my 15x15.

Is it possible for Rep to even die?

That made me :lol: so hard.

Howey, puttah, and some members of SB "expanding", likewise !UN! stacking those villages ha. ;) Call it whatever you want; expanding, skirmish, war, what have you, its going on between those individuals and ~ROP~. How convenient for both tribes to start lighting the fire. However in this case, the ends will NOT justify the means.

So for me having an attempted premnoble for Howey nearly 3 weeks ago now is relevant how?

Yeah, you know, usually when you have tribe members under attack you stack them. Generally. :icon_eek:

No, no pyker you got is all wrong! Haven't you heard all the great tribes just munch barbs now a days, I mean just look at ~ROP~!

Because that's what all the great tribes do! They leave their members (especially those that pull as much weight as Puttah) that are under attack out in the breeze to fend for themselves....

o_O since when did I help out the tribe? That's news to me. :lol:

Repinski

:lol: Well I don't like making a bunch of double posts. The funniest thing is I had to copy some of the quotes to the notebook on my computer because the multi-quote didn't work for so many.

DeletedUser

I have mixed opinions on this whole situation.
This is just a way for !UN! to declare on ~ROP~ in an "unofficial" official way.
Sleezeballish if you ask me but it is what it is. I respect you as a player and a forum speaker. Nice work on the PNP too 7/10

If we wanted to declare war on your we would do it officially. If we wanted war why did we offer dredd2nd an opportunity to stop his attacks and we would stop ours? We gave you a chance to cease attacks and you didn't, that to me says you want war..

However I would like to see you on the rim. If !UN! arent to interfere that is. less likely that it wont happen :icon_rolleyes:

We rim 1 player in our 15x15 and your whole tribe starts an OP on us, you are now attempting (Lets use that term lightly, very lightly) to rim us, 1 member of !UN! and you don't want or expect our tribe to help us? This is TribalWars right? I even used bold there to get my point across :icon_cool: The name says it all, wars between tribes, not every player for themselves. Once you join a tribe you are part of that family, somebody attacks you and your tribe backs you up.

Oh and speed this whole rim business up, I'm bored already. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit:

More pathetic noble efforts :icon_cry: We are merely 1 player. It can't be that hard to round up some nukes and nobles instead of these half-hearted attacks coming our way.. You and the 2nd biggest tribe in your K can't take out 1 member? I have to give you an A for Enthusiam, a D for Effort and im afraid its an F for Execution :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

y r all UN members complaining about being attacked after they nobled one of RoP's members?
- cos they r noobs

this thread is a joke, 1 man war? no, 1 tribe stacks a few villages very heavily

btw y does half the people on this forum fancy repinski? - lion?! (whatever) etc

Repinski,
One of the few members of the world 48 community I truly and deeply respect.
Always been a fighter and always will be.
~Rop~ would be best to stand down now while they still have a chance.

ur hilarious - keep it up lion

That made me :lol: so hard.

apparently the feelings mutual, lmfao

i hope repinski is one of the "less good UN members" for the sake of w48, how the f*** r UN so highly ranked?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

y r all UN members complaining about being attacked after they nobled one of RoP's members?
- cos they r noobs

this thread is a joke, 1 man war? no, 1 tribe stacks a few villages very heavily
No you my friend are a joke,
If you can not type in full, correct English please do not tint the forums with your incompetence
btw y does half the people on this forum fancy repinski? - lion?! (whatever) etc

ur hilarious - keep it up lion
I am glad somebody here apperciates....oh its sarcasm my mistake.
Maybe people like Rep because he is a good player.

i hope repinski is one of the "less good UN members" for the sake of w48, how the f*** r UN so highly ranked?

You seem to be having trouble coping with a bigger tribe, bless you i do hope you find yourself a life sometime soon.

DeletedUser

No you my friend are a joke,
If you can not type in full, correct English please do not tint the forums with your incompetence

c'mon is that the best u can do? u sound like a nerd - ..... oh sorry is that not proper english

DeletedUser

c'mon is that the best u can do? u sound like a nerd - ..... oh sorry is that not proper english
You do realise that you are on a forum for an internet game. A txt based RTS at that. I think the nerd comment is just a wee bit invalid.

DeletedUser

You do realise that you are on a forum for an internet game. A txt based RTS at that. I think the nerd comment is just a wee bit invalid.

Correct Hillbah,
I am actually not a nerd (or at least if i am then i am one of the uber cool ones :icon_cool:)
I just appreciate the use of correct English

DeletedUser

Correct Hillbah,
I am actually not a nerd (or at least if i am then i am one of the uber cool ones :icon_cool:)
I just appreciate the use of correct English

Straight up. You tell him lion. I may be inexperienced, but I surely dislike immature players who cannot give credit where credit is due.

DeletedUser

ye stand up to the bully,

Bully??

Excuse me, he just highlighted what you are, nothing more.

n. pl. bul·lies 1. A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people. - nope

2. A hired ruffian; a thug. - nope

3. A pimp. - erm...dont think so

4. Archaic A fine person. - ah, well

5. Archaic A sweetheart. - hmm

v. bul·lied, bul·ly·ing, bul·lies
v.tr.1. To treat in an overbearing or intimidating manner. See Synonyms at intimidate. - nope

2. To make (one's way) aggressively. - nope

v.intr.1. To behave like a bully. - nope

2. To force one's way aggressively or by intimidation: "They bully into line at the gas pump" (Martin Gottfried). - nope

So, we can conclude that only in the most archaic sense is Lion-O a bully, but in the contemporary understanding i think there is little or no evidence to suggest it.

DeletedUser

Nice. I find it difficult myself to see how Lion-O could be defined as a bully in anything other than an archaic sense. (Though I have no idea what archaic means.)

So my one remaining question is...

Did you type that lovely post, or just copy and paste from Webster's?

DeletedUser

I knew a bully once....

He turned out to be bisexual. Pretty ironic, eh?

DeletedUser

hmmm rep to be back on topic, do you have any reports? i am really lost since i had a veeeery bad headache yesterday...