~rop~ op

DeletedUser

you just proved your a troll!

Your not worth it - im trying to stay on topic...

DeletedUser

That is the only logical solution. And it is sad really. I know that if I was in ~ROP~'s position and getting owned this bad I would just keep my mouth shut.
I think you'd have to be pretty nubly to get into that position in the first place, then the change from IG nublyness to forum nublyness is rather easy.

ur the spammer, who cares about who i remind u of, live with it
Why yes, I am the one spamming. Because I am the one who, not content with multiple triple posts (and tearing the english language a new one), decided to make a quadruple post :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think you'd have to be pretty nubly to get into that position in the first place, then the change from IG nublyness to forum nublyness is rather easy.

Why yes, I am the one spamming. Because I am the one who, not content with multiple triple posts (and tearing the english language a new one), decided to make a quadruple post :icon_rolleyes:

"and tearing the english language a new one" = you

DeletedUser87721

Well theres a misrepresentation. I'm gone 3 days and this happens. :icon_neutral:

Repinski

:lol: Well he got blocked and as you said is being internally nobled so no harm done I guess ^^

chivalrous knight

I have updated the stats to show that CORE is also sending attacks on me now as they are ~ROP~'s lackies. ^^ Same stats basically, just puts more tribes to shame.

This i have to differ , CORE should not be refer as ROP's lackies and i had learn that CORE is a respectible tribe who will keep promises and bargain which they made...

If they had any diplomatic agreements with us (which i am not sure as i am not in the leadership council), it is only honourable for them to keep their part of promises right? And i don't think a tribe or a person who keep their part of the promises should be view as another's "lacky". I believe you would not want us to think that those who help you as your "lackies" as well, right?

Repinski

Well the fact of the matter is your so called "allies" only helped by sending 5-10 fakes. That is a pitiful excuse for an ally.

DeletedUser

Wow Pathetic, calling themselves allies and not even willing to help. What has this game come to?

Repinski

Biggest nuke killed so far. It looks like the information regarding this guy is true about him quitting since he obviously sent his nuke on a suicide mission.

DeletedUser

Biggest nuke killed so far. It looks like the information regarding this guy is true about him quitting since he obviously sent his nuke on a suicide mission.

Well i have been away for afew days and all i can say is one thing (interesting)...

Puttahs village is stacked that isn't going to stop us attacking..Many players think were noobs and wont last,Maybe that is the case...but we will NOT just roll over and get nobled..we will fight till we are defeated!..If there is no one that can respect it then oh well PLEASE GO AND TALK TO A BRICK WALL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i have been away for afew days and all i can say is one thing (interesting)...

Puttahs village is stacked that isn't going to stop us attacking..Many players think were noobs and wont last,Maybe that is the case...but we will NOT just roll over and get nobled..we will fight till we are defeated!..If there is no one that can respect it then oh well PLEASE GO AND TALK TO A BRICK WALL.

The thing is though, you have stopped attacking. The last 15 - 20 attacks we received were either fakes or failed scouts. Now we have no incoming at all.

Respect for the latter, but we never expected you to roll over and get nobled :)

DeletedUser

I still think it's hilarious that the whole tribe can't take out a single village of yours man, you're op is going wonderfully.

DeletedUser

Lol, yes. one of my friends pointed me this way to show me how badly ~ROP~ was being embarrassed.

Any one want more proof? Yesterday I noticed that a tribesmate I was sitting for had an attack from ~ROP~ coming in.
It turned out to be 9 attacks, from 2 players, 4 different villages. All very poorly timed. Failed to noble a 2.5k point village, from our ACADEMY tribe. They ended up losing 3 nobles, and about 2.5k troops.

I know it doesn't sound much, but let me get some stats going for ya.
attacker #1
attacking village points: about 5K.
troops lost: 1k axes, 30 cats, paladin, 2 nobles.:lol:

Attacker #2
troops lost: (first hit) 700 spears, 100 lc, 50 MA, noble.
after taking those losses, he sent his second noble with all his troops :icon_cool:.
lost: 100 sword, 200 axes, 100 archers, 150 lc, 100 MA, 20 ram, 20 cat
that's all that got thrugh, but he's being back-timed the next time he sends out all his troops like that. We've already figured out when he sleeps too :icon_rolleyes:

I'm too lazy to run the resources lost stats, but the defense losses weren't even half of those.:icon_twisted:

keep in mind that these are targeting one single village with only 2500 points.

DeletedUser87721

[SPOIL]
Lol, yes. one of my friends pointed me this way to show me how badly ~ROP~ was being embarrassed.

Any one want more proof? Yesterday I noticed that a tribesmate I was sitting for had an attack from ~ROP~ coming in.
It turned out to be 9 attacks, from 2 players, 4 different villages. All very poorly timed. Failed to noble a 2.5k point village, from our ACADEMY tribe. They ended up losing 3 nobles, and about 2.5k troops.

I know it doesn't sound much, but let me get some stats going for ya.
attacker #1
troops lost: 1k axes, 30 cats, paladin, 2 nobles.:lol:

Attacker #2
troops lost: (first hit) 700 spears, 100 lc, 50 MA, noble.
after taking those losses, he sent his second noble with all his troops :icon_cool:.
lost: 100 sword, 200 axes, 100 archers, 150 lc, 100 MA, 20 ram, 20 cat
that's all that got thrugh, but he's being back-timed the next time he sends out all his troops like that. We've already figured out when he sleeps too :icon_rolleyes:

I'm too lazy to run the resources lost stats, but the defense losses weren't even half of those.:icon_twisted:

keep in mind that these are targeting one single village with only 2500 points.
[/SPOIL]

Might I ask Whom is attacking VIP F. Besides myself?

DeletedUser

I thought you were PA with Jimmy?
there's at least 3 people atking. and it seems like you're only going after our academy tribe.

And tell Kokanidja to stop messing with my farms.

EDIT:
they all started atking after we went NAP too. learn to control your people. if they continue atking, !UN! might get a little help taking you out.

Last edited by a moderator: