~rop~ op

DeletedUser

Does your tribe even talk to each other? The whole reason this started is because we rimmed one of your players, then cleared another and tried to pre-noble him.

Whilst this whole ROP massacre has been going on we have also been attacking several ROP members around us. So talk to your tribe before you come and post silly little remarks that you just plucked from fresh air.

You are dismissed.

wow, u rimmed 1 inactive, well done, u pathetically failed prenobling another

the forum is just made up of UN noobs,

DeletedUser

Individuals do not win wars. TRIBES win wars. If we let rep be taken out, what does that say about UN?

No.

WE stacked rep, and WE held the line against aggression from ROP.

And unless I am seriously mistaken, this situation is a textbook example of how unprovoked attacks on a player should be handled.

then y does repinski keep claiming he is holding out on his own

and all his fanboys are like - "RoP dont stand a chance against u rep"

Taxexempt

wow, u rimmed 1 inactive, well done, u pathetically failed prenobling another

the forum is just made up of UN noobs,

If he was inactive and not a benefit to the tribe....why make such a big deal of Puttah nobling him and send nuke after nuke at his villages?

DeletedUser

speak sense

We have a larff!

You know what, im getting bored of arguing with you - il end it here:

- You fail at arguing, i argued like that went i was 7 years old and i wanted a biscuit!

- Your tribe suck. They cant clear 1 guy who nobles 1 of their villages

- Noone likes you. You clearly have a biased opinion of !UN! and ~ROP~, however you tell us off when we do ourselves...

There we go - its in the open :D

No more spamming please!

Im danhodge in game - mail me there - im bored!

Repinski

I have updated the stats to show that CORE is also sending attacks on me now as they are ~ROP~'s lackies. ^^ Same stats basically, just puts more tribes to shame.

DeletedUser

I have updated the stats to show that CORE is also sending attacks on me now as they are ~ROP~'s lackies. ^^ Same stats basically, just puts more tribes to shame.

good one rep, thats funny, ur funny

DeletedUser

good one rep, thats funny, ur funny

Wait a sec ... are you being sarcastic ???

Im not sure ... i have never heard of sarcasm :/

lol ... but yeah i agree ... Good One Rep! Keep It Up ... the more the better :p

DeletedUser

We have a larff!

You know what, im getting bored of arguing with you - il end it here:

- You fail at arguing, i argued like that went i was 7 years old and i wanted a biscuit!

- Your tribe suck. They cant clear 1 guy who nobles 1 of their villages

- Noone likes you. You clearly have a biased opinion of !UN! and ~ROP~, however you tell us off when we do ourselves...

There we go - its in the open :D

No more spamming please!

Im danhodge in game - mail me there - im bored!

gawd, its just a game calm down, bad day?

DeletedUser

Wait a sec ... are you being sarcastic ???

Im not sure ... i have never heard of sarcasm :/

lol ... but yeah i agree ... Good One Rep! Keep It Up ... the more the better :p

that is surely spam

DeletedUser

daviesvc reminds me a lot of King G... Maybe the annoying spammer comes with the territory of single handedly beating a tribe =O

DeletedUser

that is surely spam

Whatever ... your the king of spam ... you post 24/7 about ~ROP~ being somewhat decent ... and anyone that opposes you is a noob :/

Everyone knows that ~ROP~ are noobs ...

This is my only opinion on the matter and i shall not change it ... its up to ~ROP~ to change it for me :p

Repinski

daviesvc reminds me a lot of King G... Maybe the annoying spammer comes with the territory of single handedly beating a tribe =O

That is the only logical solution. And it is sad really. I know that if I was in ~ROP~'s position and getting owned this bad I would just keep my mouth shut.

DeletedUser

gawd, its just a game calm down, bad day?

Actually, its a games forum ;)

And i only go serious when i dont like people :D

Well done repinski - keep up the enemy count :L

Its just getting better and better for the forums XD

DeletedUser

ur the spammer, who cares about who i remind u of, live with it

DeletedUser

That is the only logical solution. And it is sad really. I know that if I was in ~ROP~'s position and getting owned this bad I would just keep my mouth shut.

r u for real???

i am very serious

DeletedUser

Actually, its a games forum ;)

And i only go serious when i dont like people :D

Well done repinski - keep up the enemy count :L

Its just getting better and better for the forums XD

oh, no big post quoting me, cat got ur tongue?