~rop~ op

DeletedUser87721

I thought you were PA with Jimmy?
there's at least 3 people attacking. and it seems like you're only going after our academy tribe.

And tell Kokanidja to stop messing with my farms.

EDIT:
they all started attacking after we went NAP too. learn to control your people. if they continue attacking, !UN! might get a little help taking you out.

I have permission to attack the mate I am seeing as he instigated the fight. Renzi2030 basically quit after i nobled his main.

whom are the other 2~3 individuals attacking if we have an NAP they need to be dealt with.

Repinski

I have an annoucement to make ^^

We took a village from CORE, but he restarted and left core moments before the final noble landed. Then we lost the village to ~ROP~ but not before killing a nuke and a half.

So the stats are now 3/1 Puttah/~ROP~ + CORE

DeletedUser

I have permission to attack the mate I am seeing as he instigated the fight. Renzi2030 basically quit after i nobled his main.

whom are the other 2~3 individuals attacking if we have an NAP they need to be dealt with.

I'll ask on our forums, and give you a nice list. you'll find I'm really into making lists.

DeletedUser

mtmanxtreme and dudida are the only 2 that come to mind right now. I've got no responses yet.

DeletedUser87721

Hrm... interesting.

I know I was given the Ok, by both tribes as there was not a problem with this. as we offered whatisthere1234 who than got banned. and is a spy for heart. that I presume was booted?

None-the-less I'm not sure was to why those two are attacking maslow.

as for puttah. You made some CORE guy quit? now thats just mean.

DeletedUser

oh yeah, mtman alone lost
149.160 wood, 145.370 clay, 147.240 iron, 1.454 population.
on a sniped 30 second train.

chivalrous knight

The thing is though, you have stopped attacking. The last 15 - 20 attacks we received were either fakes or failed scouts. Now we have no incoming at all.

Respect for the latter, but we never expected you to roll over and get nobled :)

I hope i won't get myself into trouble by responding your post (sometimes text base words happen to cause miscommunication even worse)

now base on the pure gaming mechanism of TW ( minus the usage of script as not all of us have premium account) the building time of a full nuke consist of 9000 axemen and 2600 LC plus 300 rams require at least 14-15 days with barracks of level 25 and stable level 20, assuming all resources are 30 level.

and at this stage of war, not many obtain villages of 9660 points yet right? thus making it impossible to have a routine carpet bombing everyday. more ever some of the villages have to be defensive base villages, so the attack stop is normal in my point of view and i think you try to mislead the community here as a common politician will do with your comment, no disrespect..

and i notice how many players these days are obssess with OD and think that nobling of barbarian villages are point whoring plus noobs. In the old world, most players will noble all villages surrounding him no matter how small they are and no matter they are barbs with the purpose of creating a large yellow cluster before attempting any offensive move.

I myself would prefer (my own opinion) to have a cluster of Offense/defense villages with the ratio of 1:3 nearby...the offense should be the one with the noble train and each defense villages will support certain amount of troops to the offense as cover. And to form such cluster as soon as possible, nobling of barbarian villages is the fastest and easiest way..

Maybe this guideline is a bit old(which i am not sure) but i always find the logic in it..although such playing style is always less glamouring and less opportunity to boast oneself on the forum, but on the logical sense of it , there is nothing wrong with it as well...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I hope i won't get myself into trouble by responding your post (sometimes text base words happen to cause miscommunication even worse)
Yeah, gots to watch out for those text based words. :lol:

now base on the pure gaming mechanism of TW ( minus the usage of script as not all of us have premium account) the building time of a full nuke consist of 9000 axemen and 2600 LC plus 300 rams require at least 14-15 days with barracks of level 25 and stable level 20, assuming all resources are 30 level.
You are way off. 9000 axes(the most time consuming troops to recruit in your example nuke) on W48 take just over 21 and 1/3 days to recruit.

and at this stage of war, not many obtain villages of 9660 points yet right? thus making it impossible to have a routine carpet bombing everyday. more ever some of the villages have to be defensive base villages, so the attack stop is normal in my point of view and i think you try to mislead the community here as a common politician will do with your comment, no disrespect..
So, this just means you weren't prepared to attack someone for a long haul operation. You were either cocky or stupid.

and i notice how many players these days are obssess with OD and think that nobling of barbarian villages are point whoring plus noobs. In the old world, most players will noble all villages surrounding him no matter how small they are and no matter they are barbs with the purpose of creating a large yellow cluster before attempting any offensive move.
If your forum join date is an accurate representation of when you started playing, let me tell you I started around the same time as well. As far as I have seen, barb nobling has always been looked down upon by the more experienced players.

I myself would prefer (my own opinion) to have a cluster of Offense/defense villages with the ratio of 1:3 nearby...the offense should be the one with the noble train and each defense villages will support certain amount of troops to the offense as cover. And to form such cluster as soon as possible, nobling of barbarian villages is the fastest and easiest way..
Then you do not take many risks with this game and as such, your rewards will be less.

Maybe this guideline is a bit old(which i am not sure) but i always find the logic in it..although such playing style is always less glamouring and less opportunity to boast oneself on the forum, but on the logical sense of it , there is nothing wrong with it as well...
See above. ;)

DeletedUser

dudida is sending more attacks right now. if you don't get him to stop, he won't like the way we get him to stop.

He has also acknowleged that he was attacking someone under NAP, and that the attacks started after NAP.

DeletedUser87721

dudida is sending more attacks right now. if you don't get him to stop, he won't like the way we get him to stop.

He has also acknowleged that he was attacking someone under NAP, and that the attacks started after NAP.

You say this and you're attacking tehut. Lmfao and even provided a time to talk about the noblings and instead sent a noble at him?

DeletedUser

ya me and tehuti have solved this between ourselves, He nobled one of my neighbors/ personal allies and so i tried to get the village back to hold onto until my neighbor could build his second village to get it back.

we cleared up the situation between the 3 of us shortly afterward.

also l2 english. that second sentence are am does making not sensical.

DeletedUser87721

ya me and tehuti have solved this between ourselves, He nobled one of my neighbors/ personal allies and so i tried to get the village back to hold onto until my neighbor could build his second village to get it back.

we cleared up the situation between the 3 of us shortly afterward.

also l2 english. that second sentence are am does making not sensical.

Besides the fact you both, had the mutual personal ally, I'll leave it at that, the problem was resolved.

Secondly if you're going to flame me for my lack of grammar, continue It's interesting to see that your English is just as bad or worse.

And if you cant read my sentences than don't Its as simple as that.