Ruffs gets Ruffed up

DeletedUser

Either way, backstabbed an ex tribe mate to get to where they are (y) so the guy who wrote that message above about them is true :O

velcoro

Funny how Ruffs got another tribe to join the war against Gents. Losing 1 war is not enough? XD

DeletedUser116033

Either way, backstabbed an ex tribe mate to get to where they are (y) so the guy who wrote that message above about them is true :O

The last time padrew and islagratte were in the same was 4th July, islagratte nobled padrew (who was tribeless) out 3 weeks later as a member of Lust with a new main player on it.

There was no backstabbing he had 3 weeks to improve his situation and get in a tribe/grow like we did and he didn't.

We built 3 trains next door and carpet nuked his troops at home from a few hours out. Please either find the facts before you speak or don't make yourself look stupid.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

The last time padrew and islagratte were in the same was 4th July, islagratte nobled padrew (who was tribeless) out 3 weeks later as a member of Lust with a new main player on it.

There was no backstabbing he had 3 weeks to improve his situation and get in a tribe/grow like we did and he didn't.

We built 3 trains next door and carpet nuked his troops at home from a few hours out. Please either find the facts before you speak or don't make yourself look stupid.

Thanks.

You left your old tribe, then attacked it, stop being such a traitor bro.

By the way i see the account is on w82, are ye playing seriously there? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116033

ah, yet again if you did some more research before sounding dumb; it is widely known I joined islagratte when Lust was formed. I joined because the founder eledhwen is an old friend and wanted my experience in establishing Lust.

Yes my co (the owner) who back then played two hours a day was tribe mates with padrew. But I had never been in oath, or on the world previously. Food is food. I'd understand where you where coming from with the backstab if it would have been instantly after the move of the account from Oath to Lust. But it didn't did it. It occurred almost 3 weeks after.

At the point of padrew leaving oath he was 26k, and we were 71k. Three weeks on he was 54k and we were 202k and he was still tribless. So, is it my duty to leave this slow growing food next door? For someone else to eat on the basis that my co-player who used to be in a tribe with and never spoke to him would be "back-stabbing" (reference the owner who as mentioned above was the least active co by far) Padrew wasn't active enough and got destroyed before he could even get a chance to fight back, I didn't know taking 10 villas in a solo op would amaze you so much.

I hate to repeat myself, but if you'd have done your research and read two pages back on this thread you'd know I quit playing, hence the Lust merge. And the owner since has found a new co, due to my having my final army assessment sunday - wednesday.

Please, tell me I'm wrong. Maybe if your posts were a little more fact based people would appreciate the positive contribution to the forum instead of whimsical flaming

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'd understand where you where coming from with the backstab if it would have been instantly after the move of the account from Oath to Lust. But it didn't did it. It occurred almost 3 weeks after.

So what about Fsoba then??? :)

DeletedUser116033

I know, horrible backstabbing for me to noble an inactive, who was also inactive in the tribe our accounts were both in. Your logic amuses me.

DeletedUser

Care to explain.................

049 (596|420) K457,343IslaGratte [Gents]LOOK [VIRUS]2015-08-22 08:53:47
red.png
VIRUS (594|422) K459,402IslaGratte [Gents]LOOK [VIRUS]2015-08-21 02:19:59
red.png
VIRUS (593|417) K458,214IslaGratte [Gents]LOOK [VIRUS]2015-08-20 20:55:31
Looks like you finally had to fight a real opponent and got rekt

DeletedUser116033

I hate to repeat myself, but if you'd have done your research and read two pages back on this thread you'd know I quit playing, hence the Lust merge. And the owner since has found a new co, due to my having my final army assessment sunday - wednesday.

Reading isn't your strong suit, this was actually in reply to one of your previous comments. Check the date lust merge happened (when I quit) check when those villages were taken.

DeletedUser116033

I know, shoot me for joining the army :icon_sad:

All puns intended

DeletedUser5561

DeletedUser118322

had you looked at the villa files you would see those were cross noblings. not exactly rekt or facing an opponent is it?...

Yes they were very cross nobles...
very cross indeed!
He came into my area which i didnt like and just to get it straight i launched nobles on him after he nobled the villages.
So much for rimming me isla :)