Rumor has it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

rumour has it, that if you put in a support request and its about Morthys tribe it doesn't get answered.....42 hours and still waiting

DeletedUser

rumour has it, that if you put in a support request and its about Morthys tribe it doesn't get answered.....42 hours and still waiting

:icon_surprised: Rumor has it you have to wait 56 hours....so keep waiting.....

DeletedUser

Regardless of who's tribe it is, tickets may at times take a long time for a response. I've had a few of my own tickets take a couple days before, so it isn't too uncommon :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Regardless of who's tribe it is, tickets may at times take a long time for a response. I've had a few of my own tickets take a couple days before, so it isn't too uncommon :) If you don't get a response after a few days I would recommend replying to your ticket.

if you reply to a ticket, it goes at the end of the line, back in the que, so I wouldnt do that.

DeletedUser84667

Rumor has it you got rimmed by FUR and you are upset.

DeletedUser

rumor has it that you where wrong, and the ticket was ignored :(

DeletedUser

In the future keep to ingame related rumors or I'll end up deleting posts and looking at infractions. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Rumor has it ArmyOfLoners is a mean MEAN mod!

[spoil]Rumor confirmed![/spoil]

[spoil]It IS a Rumor ;)[/spoil]

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: Rumor has it you have to wait 56 hours....so keep waiting.....

rumor has it that a player in morthys tribe was banned after the tribe itself sent in a ticket to stop the acc being rimmed, took 30 mins to ban

Status
Not open for further replies.