Rumor has it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And non banning, according to rumour...

Well, we know Fur are the biggest cheaters on this server atm, but even their Dukeh takes some beating for his amazing confession :icon_eek:

[29/09/2011 17:40:54] Miggy: o fyi, i dont have cancer, i was playing a role, all be it a sick role but none the less a role, it was fun to see what ppl said,
[29/09/2011 17:41:15] King Biz: No shit sherlock
[29/09/2011 17:41:31] King Biz: Your an attention whore it was expected.
[29/09/2011 17:41:31] Miggy: glad we cleared that up, was getting boring having to research it

I guess cancer is something to be mocked. :icon_redface:

It's pathetic that such a talented player has to resort to gaining sympathy so he can also grow fat on inactives and D players who can't fight back... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, we know Fur are the biggest cheaters on this server atm, but even their Dukeh takes some beating for his amazing confession :icon_eek:

[29/09/2011 17:40:54] Miggy: o fyi, i dont have cancer, i was playing a role, all be it a sick role but none the less a role, it was fun to see what ppl said,
[29/09/2011 17:41:31] Miggy: glad we cleared that up, was getting boring having to research it

It's pathetic that such a talented player has to resort to gaining sympathy so he can also grow fat on inactives and D players who can't fight back... :icon_rolleyes:
Yeah, kind of makes you second think on who you play TW with..

DeletedUser

your lack of knowledge, yet accusations made on said lack ofknowledge really amaze me. first off, your accusation of cheating is nothing but personal dislike and opinion, not a solid fact in the whole post. second, miggy is not the duke. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

your lack of knowledge, yet accusations made on said lack ofknowledge really amaze me. first off, your accusation of cheating is nothing but personal dislike and opinion, not a solid fact in the whole post. second, miggy is not the duke. :icon_rolleyes:

Hahahaha OMG. Another lie, who knew :lol: Want me to post the quote where he's named as Duke too? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha OMG. Another lie, who knew :lol: Want me to post the quote where he's named as Duke too? :icon_rolleyes:

go ahead. then ill take another look at the privs in the tribes memberlist and.... oh, look at that. not duke.

DeletedUser99229

you tell me what "wars" you have won? All you did was attack an inactive tribe and noble them

give me an active tribe to war, and we shall declare,

fact 1: End of the world, no tribes active enough on hp to war
fact 2: Theory was created and formed of players, who have wared a lot in hp
fact 3: Theory declared on several tribes, several tribes failed to win, however did fight back,
fact 4: Taking advantage of opportunities, such as inactive tribes, gives a great deal when creating a front or securing a k,
fact 5: Mm had a few active players that have thought back.
Fact 6: Theory will take up any challenge hp has to throw at it.
Fact 7: You can not say anything, due to you disappearing in several worlds when war was declared
fact 8: What is left, see fact 1 for more details.
Fact 9: I was bored so i wrote this
fact 10: Declare war on me, i am waiting :)

peace

ps wfa, i miss you :( ;)

DeletedUser

give me an active tribe to war, and we shall declare,

fact 1: End of the world, no tribes active enough on hp to war
fact 2: Theory was created and formed of players, who have wared a lot in hp
fact 3: Theory declared on several tribes, several tribes failed to win, however did fight back,
fact 4: Taking advantage of opportunities, such as inactive tribes, gives a great deal when creating a front or securing a k,
fact 5: Mm had a few active players that have thought back.
Fact 6: Theory will take up any challenge hp has to throw at it.
Fact 7: You can not say anything, due to you disappearing in several worlds when war was declared
fact 8: What is left, see fact 1 for more details.
Fact 9: I was bored so i wrote this
fact 10: Declare war on me, i am waiting :)

peace

ps wfa, i miss you :( ;)
Fur are active?

Please, alias who are you :(

DeletedUser

go ahead. then ill take another look at the privs in the tribes memberlist and.... oh, look at that. not duke.

[28/09/2011 19:38:37] Kevin Bowden: Duke = Miggy, K45 commander = Arrow, Baron = me

Seems your whole tribe is full of crap, not that that's a surprise, just wondering when the lies will end... :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[28/09/2011 19:38:00] Jo/unamericana: who is Duke, Baron etc
[28/09/2011 19:38:37] Kevin Bowden: Duke = Miggy, K45 commander = Arrow, Baron = me

Seems your whole tribe is full of crap, not that that's a surprise, just wondering when the lies will end... :icon_rolleyes:

yes, we're full of crap, it couldnt just be miscommunication, naaaahh. go ahead and keep on plugging away with your meaningless pnp slander, for all the good it will do you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yes, we're full of crap, it couldnt just be miscommunication, naaaahh. go ahead and keep on plugging away with your meaningless pnp slander, for all the good it will do you :icon_wink:
Mis communication, sure, it could well have been that, had it not been confirmed more than once, that miggy was indeed duke. Just saying ...

DeletedUser

How does clearly stating "[28/09/2011 19:38:37] Kevin Bowden: Duke = Miggy" enter your tiny brain as miscommunication? :icon_rolleyes:

You can't reply to a single accusation posted so you try to attack and make excuses instead, so why don't you STFU and STFD ;)

kthxbai ^^

DeletedUser

Mis communication, sure, it could well have been that, had it not been confirmed more than once, that miggy was indeed duke. Just saying ...

if from the same people, it could indeed be.

How does clearly stating "[28/09/2011 19:38:37] Kevin Bowden: Duke = Miggy" enter your tiny brain as miscommunication? :icon_rolleyes:

You can't reply to a single accusation posted so you try to attack and make excuses instead, so why don't you STFU and STFD ;)

kthxbai ^^

let me break this down for you. Mr. and Mrs. unicorn was the duke. then there was the whole dolphinnukes incident and after the reformation, she told us she no longer had time to lead. she gave me the account sit, priv's were transferred, i used them to reinvite everyone. so you see, if he were to become duke, either myself or Mr and Mrs unicorn would kind of have to be let in on the big secret, seeing as as of now, we're the only two duke accounts. ergo, miscommunication, ergo your wrong, yet again. give it up already, will ya? your not doing yourself any favors, espeically with all the personal insults and swearing.

DeletedUser99229

well, you need to let Miggy know about them being not so active :p

<3

p.S Missed you too ;o

Telling Miggy his tribes not active, would be like telling a midwife, that my miss's is having a baby girl, before the scan was even taking place.

He knows, so he wants to bot, cheat, smile and giggle and barb/internal his way to the top let him..... he's got no where to go and nither has fur and if fur had guts they'd declare on us but they aint.

and Good ;) <3

DeletedUser

if from the same people, it could indeed be.

let me break this down for you. Mr. and Mrs. unicorn was the duke. then there was the whole dolphinnukes incident and after the reformation, she told us she no longer had time to lead. she gave me the account sit, priv's were transferred, i used them to reinvite everyone. so you see, if he were to become duke, either myself or Mr and Mrs unicorn would kind of have to be let in on the big secret, seeing as as of now, we're the only two duke accounts. ergo, miscommunication, ergo your wrong, yet again. give it up already, will ya? your not doing yourself any favors, espeically with all the personal insults and swearing.

Hardly miscommunication, Kevin and Miggy clearly lied. You call a lie miscommunication, but the reality is, a lie is a lie, when stated clearly for the benefit of misleading others. Maybe they needed an ego boost, maybe they just needed a hug, call it what you will to save face, but they lied and you defending/excusing those lies makes you no better.

It's like ERZ-XIII saying he 'borrowed' the villages from the account he stole, instead of admitting he locked out the coplayer, after eating the whole account, on a flimsy excuse. But keep lying, it's what this world has come to expect from anyone representing Fur :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Telling Miggy his tribes not active, would be like telling a midwife, that my miss's is having a baby girl, before the scan was even taking place.

He knows, so he wants to bot, cheat, smile and giggle and barb/internal his way to the top let him..... he's got no where to go and nither has fur and if fur had guts they'd declare on us but they aint.

and Good ;) <3

no really, some one should definitely let us know we're inactive, cause i talk with these guys on a daily basis, and i havn't even noticed :icon_eek:

Hardly miscommunication, Kevin and Miggy clearly lied. You call a lie miscommunication, but the reality is, a lie is a lie, when stated clearly for the benefit of misleading others. Maybe they needed an ego boost, maybe they just needed a hug, call it what you will to save face, but they lied and you defending/excusing those lies makes you no better.

It's like ERZ-XIII saying he 'borrowed' the villages from the account he stole, instead of admitting he locked out the coplayer, after eating the whole account, on a flimsy excuse. But keep lying, it's what this world has come to expect from anyone representing Fur :icon_rolleyes:

your such a fun person to talk to, you make me laugh :icon_wink:

the thing i find so funny is you trying to take some sort of high ground after just your last post, you insulted me and swore twice.

they could very well have had a talk about what leadership should be, the only fault is they seemingly forgot to alert someone with the actual privs before telling others.

on the ERZ-XIII issue, i really don't know enough to comment about that, and im betting you don't either. so like i said before, just give it up already, will ya?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and Good ;) <3
+ 1.

This post made my day.

<3

Edit:

no really, some one should definitely let us know we're inactive, cause i talk with these guys on a daily basis, and i havn't even noticed :icon_eek:

Sure your not talking to yourself..in like..different alias's..to make it seem like your all active?? :eek:

DeletedUser

+ 1.

This post made my day.

<3

Edit:

Sure your not talking to yourself..in like..different alias's..to make it seem like your all active?? :eek:

They can't be that active as none of the 'for realz' leaders were online to talk when Fur asked Seven to merge :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.