Rumor has it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99229

no really, some one should definitely let us know we're inactive, cause i talk with these guys on a daily basis, and i havn't even noticed :icon_eek:

Then explain to them, they

1. need to start playing ingame, skype chat is not classed as active, as a back up to this fact.. you said you talk on a daily basis with them.

2. stop being little children and grow a pair, and declare on theory.

3. admit they failed in what they tried to accomplish, which as stated, in a erlia post by you was to ''have fun'' in this world.. clearly cheating/lying/barb/internaling your way to the top was fun :icon_eek:

4. Oh and last be not least, take you off these forums, because you are boring us and we want to see you take agression and your ego in game, and war us...

so when I see any of the above. Happen, I'll gladly give you some respect... till then toodles

DeletedUser

+ 1.

This post made my day.

<3

Edit:

Sure your not talking to yourself..in like..different alias's..to make it seem like your all active?? :eek:

im pretty sure. i don't see a "writingfireangel" account, mebbe your the alias :icon_razz:

They can't be that active as none of the 'for realz' leaders were online to talk when Fur asked Seven to merge :icon_redface:

from the mouth of those who merged with KEA. we were at war with seven, recruited a few of them who we thought showed some potential, and are continuing to eat the rest. you guys on the other hand took whoever would accept the invite :icon_neutral:

Then explain to them, they

1. need to start playing ingame, skype chat is not classed as active, as a back up to this fact.. you said you talk on a daily basis with them.

talking isn't restricted just to skype :icon_wink:

2. stop being little children and grow a pair, and declare on theory.

there are attacks going both ways already, i should know since i was the target of their roulette "op".

3. admit they failed in what they tried to accomplish, which as stated, in a erlia post by you was to ''have fun'' in this world.. clearly cheating/lying/barb/internaling your way to the top was fun :icon_eek:

actually, we were originally supposed to join with =MM= and only joined as FUR due to the leader of =MM= getting into it with carlini (the one who got us w56'ers and some others to join with =MM= in the first place) to make sure =MM= didn't win it. anything else is a bonus. thats not to say we will just walk away now, we're taking it as far as it can go.

again with the accusations of "cheating" yet bringing nothing other then the accusation itself. smooth. as for barb nobling and internalling, you only have to look at japoez before you realize its the pot calling the kettle black. c'mon now, at least give me a challenge :icon_rolleyes:

4. Oh and last be not least, take you off these forums, because you are boring us and we want to see you take agression and your ego in game, and war us...

so when I see any of the above. Happen, I'll gladly give you some respect... till then toodles

erm, did you not read the HP Roulette thread? they took what, 11 villages from an all but inactive account, while my soon to be coplayer has taken 34 from a further distance, while at the same time, (theory) being nice enough to give me 1.4 mill + ODD. thanks for that, btw :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im pretty sure. i don't see a "writingfireangel" account, mebbe your the alias :icon_razz:

from the mouth of those who merged with KEA. we were at war with seven, recruited a few of them who we thought showed some potential, and are continuing to eat the rest. you guys on the other hand took whoever would accept the invite :icon_neutral:
Goddamn...secrets out
Lips_Sealed.gif

DeletedUser99229

Bolded this... as a fact.. I am the leader of Nubz... yes the orignal tribe, that the following memebers of KEA, were part of. We stayed in contact as I was located in a different k, we wanted each member to survive, grow the ks, and merge when the time was right..

want proof they were in Nubz and part of my group from the start, see the stats.... One can not be fooled... but what can not be seen beyond the human eye.. is an accomplishment..

Now have fun flaming them facts :)

DeletedUser

Bolded this... as a fact.. I am the leader of Nubz... yes the orignal tribe, that the following memebers of KEA, were part of. We stayed in contact as I was located in a different k, we wanted each member to survive, grow the ks, and merge when the time was right..

want proof they were in Nubz and part of my group from the start, see the stats.... One can not be fooled... but what can not be seen beyond the human eye.. is an accomplishment..

Now have fun flaming them facts :)

so your rebuttal is that you didnt merge for points, you just planned to grow and merge at a later date, all from the beginning?

and that is better how? thats like pushing, on a tribal scale, :lol:

DeletedUser99229

so your rebuttal is that you didnt merge for points, you just planned to grow and merge at a later date, all from the beginning?

and that is better how? thats like pushing, on a tribal scale, :lol:

No it's not ''pushing'' it's reforming a group of friends, into one tribe, and creating a doimonance, on a large scale, no push just a reformation and re group :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No it's not ''pushing'' it's reforming a group of friends, into one tribe, and creating a doimonance, on a large scale, no push just a reformation and re group :icon_rolleyes:

their were two seperate tribes with a plan to later merge for the win. im sorry, but that is in no way better then my original post about merging for points. in fact its kind of a few steps higher then it on the scale of "bad" lol. it amuses me to no end that this is the tribe basically telling us to come get them, and that we have no guts since we havnt declared, yet had this big old plan to merge for the win :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, it works for me, seeing FUR not win after I saw how they were :eek:

DeletedUser

their were two seperate tribes with a plan to later merge for the win. im sorry, but that is in no way better then my original post about merging for points. in fact its kind of a few steps higher then it on the scale of "bad" lol. it amuses me to no end that this is the tribe basically telling us to come get them, and that we have no guts since we havnt declared, yet had this big old plan to merge for the win :lol:

not unlike Fur asking Seven to merge ftw then? What a bunch of unoriginal hypocrites Fur are... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

not unlike Fur asking Seven to merge ftw then? What a bunch of unoriginal hypocrites Fur are... :icon_rolleyes:

how many times are you going to bring this up just to be shot down? we took 4 players. the tribe is still there with 9 other players who were are eating. its called spoils of war, big difference from trying to merge your way to victory.

DeletedUser

how many times are you going to bring this up just to be shot down? we took 4 players. the tribe is still there with 9 other players who were are eating. its called spoils of war, big difference from trying to merge your way to victory.
Depends where you are looking from, and what is known previously. I am in the opinion of too many EGO'S within Fur (Everyone can guess that main one.....mig....), which always leads to unhappy members be it now, before, later...Heh, easy pickings for Theory, as their EGO is not as huge, and there heads can still fit in the door !

Disclaimer: (this is an in-game observation and not a PERSONAL insult)

DeletedUser

you are joking right?

im not sure if your aware but those original recruits you seem to think were hand picked because of their potential, were actually the only ones wanting to join you, the rest said no..as for merging you are aware that kevin and greg were non stop for days with skype chats and igm,s trying to get others to join fur...you seem ill informed of the situation, so i would drop it..before you make yourself look even more foolish

the first time you recruited from seven, you decided then to hit the remaining players who daily in stats were owning you, so what did fur do, come back to the " lets merge" begging table..again we turned you down, and if it wasn't for the cheating of certain individuals seven would still have the upper hand now

disclaimer: the term foolish is a representation of ingame and not, i repeat not a personal insult..

DeletedUser

you are joking right?

im not sure if your aware but those original recruits you seem to think were hand picked because of their potential, were actually the only ones wanting to join you, the rest said no..as for merging you are aware that kevin and greg were non stop for days with skype chats and igm,s trying to get others to join fur...you seem ill informed of the situation, so i would drop it..before you make yourself look even more foolish

the first time you recruited from seven, you decided then to hit the remaining players who daily in stats were owning you, so what did fur do, come back to the " lets merge" begging table..again we turned you down, and if it wasn't for the cheating of certain individuals seven would still have the upper hand now

disclaimer: the term foolish is a representation of ingame and not, i repeat not a personal insult..

yes yes, the old "we cheated" this, and "we begged" that. seven only ever had the upper hand due to the dolphinnukes situation, and shortly after, lost it. i think you mistake wanting to work towards a common goal to be "begging".

DeletedUser84667

you are joking right?

Side 1:
Tribes: FUR
Side 2:
Tribes: Seven

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 379
Side 2: 39
Difference: 340

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,240,948
Side 2: 362,522
Difference: 2,878,426

chart

If you had such an upper hand then how do our stats look like this in the past week? We simply rimmed the players who were so blinded by spite they were trying to throw the world away and drag their tribe with them. A truly thoughtless action on their end imo.

Seven never mounted a solid offense against any active player in FUR, the majority of their caps against us were recaps, which while they are a viable form of defense, that is no way to win a war.

I find it interesting that any tribe that beats you and rims your members must be cheating, it has nothing to do with player skill at all. You guys must just be gods that are unrimmable by anybody who is not cheating right :icon_eek:?

Especially when you try and talk high and mighty of yourself then try and dance around the account sitting rules and when you get caught, oh it is simply because we have mods in our pocket? Not because you were doing something wrong? Right.

DeletedUser70233

Rumor has it kev, miggy and arrow cant find a spy in there chat even when he tells them...

[28/09/2011 22:00:00 | Edited 22:00:03] Arrow/Nik: I am the spy for theory :p
Arrow/Nik
[28/09/2011 22:01:01] Kevin Bowden: I don't believe you because I am the spy for Theorys spy (bandit)
[28/09/2011 22:01:07] Kevin Bowden: If I said I believed you it would blow my cover
[28/09/2011 22:01:40] vaan: NO!
[28/09/2011 22:01:44] vaan: i am theorys spy

See we didnt lie (smirk)

DeletedUser84667

Rumor has it I knew you were in Theory a little while after being invited to the chat.

The funniest part was when you tried to lie and say you weren't involved with Theory anymore :lol:.

DeletedUser

I think this thread has run its course long enough and is done being an opening to spout whatever you want.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.