Rumour Has It...

DeletedUser118633

Let's get it going :)

Rumour has it SMD will have more tribe changes than any other tribe in the first 2 weeks..

DeletedUser120425

rumour has it Martin/BillyNoMain has been kicked from SMD.
He was apparently extremely insulting to other members.

DeletedUser116787

Congratulations, rumour has it PP is your only weapon.
Outgrow me, but you can never outplay me.

Step out of my shadow kid. I almost missed you down there among all the other TW peasants and wannabe's

DeletedUser120425

Step out of my shadow kid. I almost missed you down there among all the other TW peasants and wannabe's
4 world wins, countless speed round wins, and still never had to PP my way to rank 1. And yet to be removed from any world I've played upon. Like I said you may spend more than me, but you won't outplay me.

DeletedUser116787

4 world wins, countless speed round wins, and still never had to PP my way to rank 1. And yet to be removed from any world I've played upon. Like I said you may spend more than me, but you won't outplay me.

Oh wow, you managed to play 4 worlds until the end ? You must be really really good! You've never had to pp your way to rank 1 but I bet you've never played your way to rank 1 either ;) If you wanna call over to my village some day you can clean out the stables if you want? It's probably all your good for.

I'll ignore the part about winning a few speed rounds cos it stinks of desperation.

I was the G.O.A.T before PP and I'm still the G.O.A.T after pp. I'm just an all round great guy. Shine my hooves and be gone

DeletedUser120425

Oh wow, you managed to play 4 worlds until the end ? You must be really really good! You've never had to pp your way to rank 1 but I bet you've never played your way to rank 1 either ;) If you wanna call over to my village some day you can clean out the stables if you want? It's probably all your good for.

I'll ignore the part about winning a few speed rounds cos it stinks of desperation.

I was the G.O.A.T before PP and I'm still the G.O.A.T after pp. I'm just an all round great guy. Shine my hooves and be gone
I've played more than 4 worlds t the end, but being a coplayer I can't take credit for them.
I've actually achieved rank 1 numerous times before the PP Market was brought into the game. But I will be honest, I've never finished rank 1, sorry but once a worlds as good as done, I'd prefer to nuke everyone instead of playing the rank 1 ego game.
Like I said speed worlds are nothing, take it as desperation. They are like what 3-4 day worlds that are not much of a challenge with the right coplayer.
I have no idea who you are in game, to lazy to look. I like the external page better more fun. Please visit me instead, I'd enjoy haunting your troop growth for a few days.
Don't feel bad you can't become part of SMD, spend however much you want.

cokesrus

Let's get it going :)

Rumour has it SMD will have more tribe changes than any other tribe in the first 2 weeks..
Rumor has it Darren wants something in his mouth.
gvt74ER.gif

DeletedUser118633

haha truth hurt doesn't it brad..

Well I mean banana's are great don't you eat them too?.. We could share one if you wanted too :)

DeletedUser119333

Yeah top rank players are never rank 1 farmer anymore.

the fact that this is being said by a guy who's rank 2 plus rank 1 farmer, thanks to his prem points, is a bit irritating isn't it? :)

Anyway, you are doing well by now, hope you can keep the competition up when prem won't matter. :)
Peace.

mattcurr

the fact that this is being said by a guy who's rank 2 plus rank 1 farmer, thanks to his prem points, is a bit irritating isn't it? :)

Anyway, you are doing well by now, hope you can keep the competition up when prem won't matter. :)
Peace.
No-one on my account has spent a dollar on tw in years. Project your own inadequacies else where I solo rank 1 played before PP, if anything you should be thankful for pp abuse or we'd be further ahead of the pack.

DeletedUser119333

No-one on my account has spent a dollar on tw in years. Project your own inadequacies else where I solo rank 1 played before PP, if anything you should be thankful for pp abuse or we'd be further ahead of the pack.

I was expecting either a reply of "Oh i never bought PP, i am a national hero who just made them all" or a "i am better than ya, you spend pp and i aint, and if there were no PP i would be the universe ruler"..
but never saw both of them coming along.. anyway.. see you ingame

mattcurr

I was expecting either a reply of "Oh i never bought PP, i am a national hero who just made them all" or a "i am better than ya, you spend pp and i aint, and if there were no PP i would be the universe ruler"..
but never saw both of them coming along.. anyway.. see you ingame
I never said im better than you, I said project your own insecurities elsewhere. As for my personal success in the past, if youre going to claim that Im successful because of PP you're being silly I've been ranked 1 in probably 20+ worlds before P2W existed its a retarded argument. If you expected to be called out for being wrong why would you say it. You wont see me ingame Im here to turn a profit on PP, nothing more nothing less.