Sabre vs Bugz

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
I have a very big screen. I was intently reading this whole thing and analyzing things in my mind but then i scrolled down and saw this.

Sent a shiver in my spine man. please put that in a spoiler :) next time you post something that may resemble a cockroach.

Now with spoiler, don't worry, we will kill all the bugs for you. You won't have to see any more of those nasty wriggly creatures :icon_wink:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Good luck to both sides. I'm not sure who will win this. Should be very interesting.

Ignoramus of the Law

If W80 was an academic subject, I would write my bachelor's degree on BugZ subject. So I think that I have enough perspective for an in-depth analysis of this conflict.

BugZ will lose. That is it.

DeletedUser76845

If W80 was an academic subject, I would write my bachelor's degree on BugZ subject. So I think that I have enough perspective for an in-depth analysis of this conflict.

BugZ will lose. That is it.

so much hate.... i fell you bro :D

Jhncanson

I will write my opinion, based on my knowledge as an outsider.

Keep in mind, what i know are mostly from what i read on this external forum.

I think for now, i will say sabre will win.

Basing on the fact they are most likely a pretty solid tribe as they are a group that broke off from MvDC.
If they stood up against the MvDC leadership and broke off and successfully established themselves, thats no easy feat. Even in IT none had done that.

That could mean that the guys who broke off from MvDC and challenged them were determined and bold. If the reason for breaking off from MvDC was to consolidate their assets and make a better war front against gents that is and not to escape/run away from the war.

BugZ/BugZz on the other hand, from what i know from waterloo's post seemed like an untested bunch of players who survived through kirk's diplomacy. This is especially true from the post by gents' players about that skype group chat involving the leadership of the 3 tribes(IT/Gents/Bugz).

don't flame me for saying 'untested' i merely meant that bugz has not yet gone off to war where they totally dominated and annihilated their opposition through offensive OPs and not just defending like turtles and stacking frontlines and waiting for the opposition to get tired.

But i don't know most of the stuff that's been going on, i don't think ive ever read anything in this forum before the Echo/gents war and IT/gents war.

DeletedUser103537

I believe bugz got a chance only if they find the super angel units that wipe out all of sabre. Ok that is the only chance they can win. Wait aren't gents allied with sabre and diplomacy been lowered with bugz. Hmm thinks

DeletedUser102104

Usually bug infestations in areas with proper gentlemen get exterminated, not this time :(
I guess it is the Light Brigade's job. Goooo Sabre!

jack35999

I believe bugz got a chance only if they find the super angel units that wipe out all of sabre. Ok that is the only chance they can win. Wait aren't gents allied with sabre and diplomacy been lowered with bugz. Hmm thinks

So Gents didn't go through with the whole cancelling all diplomacy?

DeletedUser116463

It's pretty obvious that Sabre is quality tribe than bugzz family.

War Update
Side 1:
Tribes: Sabre
Side 2:
Tribes: Bugsy, BugZ, BugZZ

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

chart

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interesting 10-1 doesn't say much...I'm pretty sure that those losses can easily offsetted by the regular nobling of Bugz and and his family..Goodluck to both sides!!! :)

DeletedUser117845

Interesting 10-1 doesn't say much...I'm pretty sure that those losses can easily offsetted by the regular nobling of Bugz and and his family..Goodluck to both sides!!! :)

You say it doesn't say much. The stats now sit at 14-2, which in a war that's only been going 16 hours says a lot. You must also remember that although we posted on the externals. Sabre did not declare war on the Bugz family, they declared war on us.

DeletedUser

Kirk can't take the heat. Bugz will crumble ^^

*Glad I didn't accept that bugz invite the other day.

Good luck to both sides nevertheless! Let's see Sabre in action!

DeletedUser

You say it doesn't say much. The stats now sit at 14-2, which in a war that's only been going 16 hours says a lot. You must also remember that although we posted on the externals. Sabre did not declare war on the Bugz family, they declared war on us.
Actualy no it does not, you couldve just found someone who wasnt stacked properly, lets see what happens when they start meeting the infamoes bugs stacks

DeletedUser103537

They got a lot of bonfires and they count them so I guess you better worry.

DeletedUser117934

Don't want to sound pathetic and make excuses. But most of those villa's were lost due to inactivity. All posted incoming trains so far are taken care off. Don't worry guys, active bugz will put up a fight for you all to enjoy ;)

DeletedUser116463

Don't want to sound pathetic and make excuses. But most of those villa's were lost due to inactivity. All posted incoming trains so far are taken care off. Don't worry guys, active bugz will put up a fight for you all to enjoy ;)

very generic alibi... :D
Nevertheless, we will wait for the result...

Good luck to both tribes.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

14-2 isn't really a factor either while there are losses on Bugzz and his family unless Sabre magically nobles 300 villages in one go then Bugzz will be in trouble.

Side 1:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Sabre

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 50
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 14
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 197,389
Side 2: 372,386
Difference: 174,997

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,317
Side 2: 95,630
Difference: 77,313

chart

see its not offsetted Bugzz Family group is not in the negative, well its just 16 hours if Sabre will continue its pace for a month then it will show whos the boss. Just my opinion of course