Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181,078
Side 2: 18,317
Difference: 162,761

chart

DeletedUser

Apparently he's going on holiday while next tuesday Sabre peoples :icon_rolleyes:

Nono I think you misunderstand. I am headed to the beach yes, but I'll be on TW. See you Next Tuesday is a phrase. Think about it.

DeletedUser117702

Okay I'm sorry your not going on holiday :lol: Still.. going for a day out to the beach on tw? apologies getting you mixed up.. It's Impulse2011 that's going on holiday on Saturday isn't it? Sorry..

DeletedUser

boot your members when they start to die to save stats is the bugz way :p

DeletedUser109515

Yea im surprised they allowed the 25 nobled villages to stay on the stats. When llamas were at war with them a good 10 villages were kept off stats.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looks like Sabre is leading in stats but not yet enough to make a dent on Bugzz, 25 villas lost is still small but if a player target is eliminated that shows alot.

This war is kinda important as they both control the Core, Core tribes is difficult to manage as you will have enemies from all sides..Good diplomacy is usually the key in this situation or (mass recruiting Lol)*.. But if this war is short lived and will become a merge and will not weed out the weak it will become the start of a world war. Gents right now is consolidating its position on the south which is difficult to stop and they are in the Perfect position to jump after this war and Regime and Ctrl are in the good position to in the north.

Good Job guys make it a good war.. :)

Ignoramus of the Law

Long night lads?

Side 1:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ
Players: Kent The Great
Side 2:
Tribes: Sabre

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 34
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,317
Side 2: 231,857
Difference: 213,540

chart

Jhncanson

Is BugZZZ an official member of the bugz family? because it seems to me theyre more likely to be affiliated with gents.

DeletedUser

I so wanna know what Kornelia has in those 4 villages deep inside bugz territory. Must be stacked as hell xD

DeletedUser76845

looks like some people are going to jump to another ship again :D

DeletedUser

Yea, hasnt that just become the norm of this world? Bugz are doing an amazing job trying to save their warstats. When they missed sniping and stackings, they just kick people from the tribe 5 minutes before nobles hit.

Must be comfortable to be a bugz member. In danger of loosing a village - autokick. The trust from their leadership to their members goes beyond limits

Jhncanson

Keeping up appearances for the sake of the morale of the tribe isn't so bad of a choice the leaders of BugZ are doing as long as it keeps their tribe together.

Even if Bugz members doesn't like it, they have no choice, the world is fairly young-yes. But the player count has dwindled to a pathetic degree where the rim is too close to the core that if they just leave on their own, there wouldn't be a place for themselves.

It takes alot of guts though what sabre did, breaking off from MvDC when they realized what was wrong.

That never happened in IT though. So the south practically belongs to Gents.

In any case, there's only one conclusion i can see this world is going, there will be a coalition on the northern part against Gents.
Basically, north vs south.

I'm probably wrong, but im just putting this out there.

Stunner

Keeping up appearances for the sake of the morale of the tribe isn't so bad of a choice the leaders of BugZ are doing as long as it keeps their tribe together.

um would you stay in a tribe that was treating members like that? image what others in danger are thinking.

Jhncanson

um would you stay in a tribe that was treating members like that? image what others in danger are thinking.

If you had read what i said above you would know my answer.

I'd stay in the tribe for the members not for the corrupt leadership. But things may change, if there was say a person with decent leadership skills who would lead a revolt then ofcourse i wouldn't hesitate to join them even if i am in the middle of a sea of enemy.
But that rarely happens, it happened in MvDC sure, but never in IT.