~Sang~ v. Numpties

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

here is the LAST WEEK stats against our tribe :icon_wink: war deserters shouldn't be counted against our score.

You're right we shouldn't try and count the rats jumping off the sinking ship! LOL

DeletedUser

Dice isn't at war with Numpt...you took a few villages from PenguinStopper a few weeks ago...we just want them back :) (with interest of course)

DeletedUser

For those saying DICE is not at war with Numpt...read carefully...I never said DICE is at war with Numpt...I said SOME of DICE are sending hundreds of attacks at numpt and I might add, they seem to be landing close to the SANG attack as well, and is it a coincidence that when SANG declare, DICE just randomly launch 100+ attacks on Numpt and want to take back villages we took from penguin 2 months ago?... Why didn't you just take them back right away???? And after the CD thing, you told our leader DICE will come after Numpt in 6 weeks :icon_razz: NOTE...not that exact words :icon_wink:

AND I'm not responsible for cowards, they were recruited and proved to be good, but how the heck are we supposed to find out if they will run scared when war starts? So this will be a good opportunity to separate the cowards from the real members that will stand and fight...

And I don't like to have to argue on the forums...people always pick a side and stick to it :icon_wink: so war is started...forget what started it or what is happening, but lets just fight...I just posted to...point...a few things...nonetheless...they will probably get denied...

DeletedUser

Dice isn't at war with Numpt...you took a few villages from PenguinStopper a few weeks ago...we just want them back :) (with interest of course)

come on, you couldn't do better than that?

We took a village from penguin on june 28...than some on July 4, some on july 10, and the last on the 15th of july...so maybe not all of them 2 months ago...and why didn't you just retaliate and take them? And out of no interest, you want the villages of a player that quit world and deleted his account back? Out of no interest? :lol: and right when SANG declare war...not to mention, attack from DICE came AFTER sang declared, and AFTER sang started attacking...so... :) the above won't work...got to come up with something better :icon_wink:

I have nothing against DICE attacking...I just hate lies during war...it's pointless...but this does lead me to believe DICE don't want to ruin their world reputation by attacking Numpt with SANG :icon_wink: might also be DICE taking advantage of SANG attacking us, and DICE attacking from another side? Who knows...but the above just don't add up...

So feel free to attack :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@cadden28: I said a few members that lost a villages were basically surrounded by you...if you understood wrong, my bad...this is a long range war for some

@RandomPoster: yes, sang are doing good, true.

@DudeDestroyer: it's not a few players wanting to expand, SANG declared war via mail to our leader, and we have hundreds of attacks coming...although I only had 14 attacks :( all fakes...and I was getting excited :D

and Destroyer, to be honest, CD were stupid to break away and create CD...but if you were in our case, I'm sure you would try to secure your continent and not have a top 5 tribe going in would you? You already own a continent or two anyway...

@crazyjoe2: I'll just throw it out there...you're stupid (sorry for the language :p)...a war of a few days and we're a singing ship? We got surprise attacked by an ally...that turned them into an enemy...we had to regroup...look at what we have and what we can do...a few people lost some villages in SANG territory...we had a couple deserters...scared to the bone that left, or out of anger? Who knows...but if in a few days, we fall 1-2 million and lose half our tribe and just plain out lose to SANG...than go ahead and call us a singing ship...we can't be on 24/7 planning and fighting...this is still a game and probably on the bottom of the list of TO-DO things for people with jobs ;)

P.S. sorry for the triple post :p

DeletedUser

Oh I love new personalities that I get to argue with :icon_biggrin:

We took a village from penguin on june 28...than some on July 4, some on july 10, and the last on the 15th of july...so maybe not all of them 2 months ago...and why didn't you just retaliate and take them?

I seem to remember us being busy with something el...oh yeah, we were taking down the #2 tribe in the world at that point! And you were taking down... 4 villages (btw, he's co-playing 360glitch now...or was. You should say hello :) )

And after the CD thing, you told our leader DICE will come after Numpt in 6 weeks :icon_razz: NOTE...not that exact words :icon_wink:

And...all I seem to remember saying was "if you support CD, we'll come after you." Who knows, maybe I got drunk, typed it out, then deleted it from my inbox. And since it's been oh...a week and a half since our IP Nightly op landed, I would say that yes, it's very close to 6 weeks :icon_confused:

And learn to use the edit button please :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well it is interesting hearing the "we were surprised comments" seeing as how you weren't.

So far as Sang and Dice go, well we decided to hit you after you decided to support CD against us. They told us they were going to. So we asked if we could collect what was ours, as Hibby said, with interest. This is sangs op.

I personally hope they win. They are much better neighbors than numpt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@crazyjoe2: I'll just throw it out there...you're stupid (sorry for the language :p)...a war of a few days and we're a singing ship? We got surprise attacked by an ally...that turned them into an enemy...we had to regroup...look at what we have and what we can do...a few people lost some villages in SANG territory...we had a couple deserters...scared to the bone that left, or out of anger? Who knows...but if in a few days, we fall 1-2 million and lose half our tribe and just plain out lose to SANG...than go ahead and call us a singing ship...we can't be on 24/7 planning and fighting...this is still a game and probably on the bottom of the list of TO-DO things for people with jobs ;)

Hey losing a war is hard on anyone, but no one expects you guys at Numpt to fight back. Especially when you are the only ones who apparently play this game AND have real jobs. When you guys get done "evaluating" what you have will we then have some counters or maybe even see a non-mixed village??:lol:

DeletedUser

and Destroyer, to be honest, CD were stupid to break away and create CD...but if you were in our case, I'm sure you would try to secure your continent and not have a top 5 tribe going in would you? You already own a continent or two anyway...

Well TBH, if I were on your side of it. I think I would have tried to make nice. But since you didn't, you left us no choice. You know I knew someone who was leader of a top 5 tribe that bordered quite a few rim tribes, and he said, "when you are a rim tribe, and you have a large tribe right next door, your only real hope for survival is not doing antyhing to anger the neigboring super power." Sounded smart to me. But then again I do tend to take a practical apporach to these things.

DeletedUser

We got surprise attacked by an ally...that turned them into an enemy...we had to regroup...

wait, WHAT? :icon_eek: (see next quote)

SANG declared war via mail to our leader

im curious as to how you feel this was a 'surprise attack' when SANG mailed your leader saying "war" or something along the lines of that?

@DudeDestroyer: it's not a few players wanting to expand,

It so is, Im one of those players in K68 now after CD op's and i wanna expand along with the other few Dice members near me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Rhkawder, I am glad you are out here defending your tribe. You are right it is just a game,It would be less fun if we couldn't come out here and brag and boast a little though. No need to call me stupid and try and hurt my feelings:icon_sad: Anyways, look forward to seeing you in game.

DeletedUser

Rhkawder Look on your post...

There is a button called EDIT. It is your friend... use it please.

So little pnp though, come on dudes lets see some reports or something :)

DeletedUser

Stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: ~SANG~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Numpt
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 700
Side 2: 711
Difference: 11

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 2
Difference: 33

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,385,556
Side 2: 1,734,003
Difference: 1,651,553

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 230,454
Side 2: 13,564
Difference: 216,890

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 684
Side 2: 706
Difference: 22

image.php

image.php

Side 1: 3,367,072
Side 2: 1,729,194
Difference: 1,637,878

image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 286
Side 2: 405
Difference: 119

image.php

image.php

Side 1: 1,808,830
Side 2: 1,004,759
Difference: 804,071

image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 81
Difference: 6

image.php

image.php

Side 1: 519,886
Side 2: 234,728
Difference: 285,158

image.php

image.php

Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 22
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 226,096
Side 2: 58,916
Difference: 167,180

image.php

Side 1: 88,601
Side 2: 9,656
Difference: 78,945

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 14
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 87,746
Side 2: 38,366
Difference: 49,380

image.php

Side 1: 25,367
Difference: 25,367

image.php

Wake up, Numpt...

DeletedUser

Nice jannayoohoo, but you left out the desserters. The stats are even more lopsided when you count them. By the way they are up to 12 now and we know who you are.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Stats:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 700
Side 2: 711
Difference: 11

image.php

image.php

Side 1: 3,385,556
Side 2: 1,734,003
Difference: 1,651,553

image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 684
Side 2: 706
Difference: 22

image.php

image.php

Side 1: 3,367,072
Side 2: 1,729,194
Difference: 1,637,878

image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 286
Side 2: 405
Difference: 119

image.php

image.php

Side 1: 1,808,830
Side 2: 1,004,759
Difference: 804,071

image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 81
Difference: 6

image.php

image.php

Side 1: 519,886
Side 2: 234,728
Difference: 285,158

image.php

image.php

Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 22
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 226,096
Side 2: 58,916
Difference: 167,180

image.php

Side 1: 88,601
Side 2: 9,656
Difference: 78,945

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 14
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 87,746
Side 2: 38,366
Difference: 49,380

image.php

Side 1: 25,367
Difference: 25,367

image.php

Wake up, Numpt...

You can leave out the months in this >.< They are the same and SANG didn't launch till like less than a week ago I think (college makes time askew :icon_redface:) but yes indeed good stats.

DeletedUser

It is easier to read when everything is more spaced out and since I had to quote some :icon_wink:

@cadden28: that's a pointless post...as you seem to forget not everyone playing is a 15 year old staring at his pc 16 hours a day...and the mixed villages aren't the tribe's fault, but those that don't listen after I tell them NOT to do it...from there on, their own problem, their fault...and the reason you only see mixed villages is because you haven't yet attacked anyone that is good enough to fight back...

Rhkawder, I am glad you are out here defending your tribe. You are right it is just a game,It would be less fun if we couldn't come out here and brag and boast a little though. No need to call me stupid and try and hurt my feelings:icon_sad: Anyways, look forward to seeing you in game.

sorry :icon_sad:

and I won't bother replying to anything else :) I know you like to argue hibby, but I don't...it's pointless...and to the above...we were declared upon after we had a bunch of incomings :icon_wink: so we didn't know...

Like I said...it's a war game...we lose, than we lose...we win, than we win...anything else is pointless to say...I will end with 3 words...

Good Luck SANG

DeletedUser

and the reason you only see mixed villages is because you haven't yet attacked anyone that is good enough to fight back...

Cool...this makes me wanna give my best for you too!

And you won't argue because you have none :)

DeletedUser

Cool...this makes me wanna give my best for you too!

And you won't argue because you have none :)

oh please do...I haven't had a real war or at least taste of one in over 1 year :icon_cry: these newer worlds don't have what classics have...a lot of good players to fight and lose/win against.

oh believe me...I've argued a LOT before...and figured out it's pointless...I could be sitting here getting pissed and arguing and you on the other side laughing your ass off :) so I won't be bothered to...

and SANG...come on, fight your war and none of this please???

TITLE = Second Chance said:
kosciuszko today at 01:04
To all Numpt members,

I am a kind man and I am willing those who wish to join us in SANG a second chance at survival in this world. We will be starting up an academy tribe very soon for those that wish to switch sides and invites will be sent upon request.

Please mail me if you are interested.

For those that wish to continue on fighting you will be brought down soon enough ;)

Kos

I think this is the second mail of this? Or maybe not directly...but I remember seeing something of SANG mailing all Numpt...I didn't get the first mail :)

So, SANG are creating an ACADEMY for THOSE that want to switch over? Interesting...was this a war of expansion? Or scaring Numpt into joining SANG???

DeletedUser

oh please do...I haven't had a real war or at least taste of one in over 1 year :icon_cry:

oh believe me...I've argued a LOT before...and figured out it's pointless...I could be sitting here getting pissed and arguing and you on the other side laughing your ass off :) so I won't be bothered to...

and SANG...come on, fight your war and none of this please???

Your tribe is bad and that is a leadership issue, don't blame your noobishness on some "bad" members. You and your tribe look bad enough already, and if you hadn't noticed you are in a real war. And losing badly, i could give you some tips if you need, you know help you out a little. I know this game is tough and real complicated, maybe i could account sit you and try and help? Let me know. :)

DeletedUser

Your tribe is bad and that is a leadership issue, don't blame your noobishness on some "bad" members. You and your tribe look bad enough already, and if you hadn't noticed you are in a real war. And losing badly, i could give you some tips if you need, you know help you out a little. I know this game is tough and real complicated, maybe i could account sit you and try and help? Let me know. :)

FYI...I never got a real attack my way...I got a bunch of fakes...I was really hoping for a real war...where if sang was trying to fake nukes and nobles, they could at least try to get them a little closer than 2 hours apart :icon_rolleyes: so looks like one dude messed up...ok, the entire SANG sucks at faking and can't time...does it makes sense? NO...one person sucks, than he sucks...

I'm not going to see one of your tribe members sucking, and say you're a noob and your tribe sucks...:icon_rolleyes:...you never fought against me and you don't know anything about me...so judge all you want...all is fake :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.