~Sang~ v. Numpties

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wasn't it Sun Tzu "that said the best victory is the one won without bloodshed"

Or something like that?

how about "the pen is mightier than the sword" I do not know who said that?

keep it up Sang :)

DeletedUser

isn't a real war one where you try to win by any means neccessary?
sure it might not be the most honourable of wars but if it wins it wins. There has been spies in all real life wars and im pretty damn sure they were real, so in effect are you calling the great wars like WW1 & WW2 not real? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here is a funny little piece of IGM I just aquired. God I feel like I am beating a dead horse.

Gezelle on 21.08. at 17:31
Guys

I have just had a war declaration from SANG, we are now at war and at full red alert.

The council is now planning a retaliation, until you are given the word, you will NOT be attacking back, I need to check the map but I think this is largely long range

remember defending is easier than attack....

for now all nobling ceases, build defence and store packets, even if they manage to get a village or two we will be taking them back.

Hold your nerve, this is what we all play for.....war :p

I will keep you all fully informed, a new forum will be set up to deal with topic solely shortly on the external forum.

feel free to mail me

Gez

DeletedUser

This has to be THE most useless PnP EVER made...
O wel so basically we got our arses handed to us for a few reasons.
~SANG~ wnderful ally, if your allied to them don't count on it, they turned because dice we're on their doorsteps.
Now as for Dice they obviously seemed fit to lend a helping hand when SANG had founf out that after the first few players had run (due to mass fakes) that the rest were not so easily put off, id hate to count the amount on nukes and trains lost against us.
And yet DICE seemed to have only targeted 1 player of which he still hasn't been rimmed after a good week of nukes and now their targeting more as im sure SANG's PA's in DICE realise its not just "stepping into anothers territory"

Anywho yes yes we got screwed by an ally, (lets all cry!) However when BC then found out that Numpts wasn't holding up too well against DICE and SANG (no suprise there), they decided they wanted "a piece of the pie". So now we don't even have a front of war we are sorrounded (makes for fun times). If we had backing from some allies in this war against SANG yes we may of had a chance but by the looks of tings a worthy ally in the south east is a hard thing to come by,

We (Numpts) have defended our own up till now, we haven't had much choice but to be on the defencive side as a 3 fronted war isn't one that can be won.

Hope sang had fun taking us out before eventually being taken out thmselfs and i hope BC grow some balls before they realise this game isn't tribal hugs.
Enjoy hunting the rest of numpts as we're here to stay till the rim!

DeletedUser

I loved reading all these stats and lovely numbers being posted although next time make it look more like this

Side 1: SANG DICE BC

Side 2: Numpts

DeletedUser

What D???

Now as for Dice they obviously seemed fit to lend a helping hand when SANG had founf out that after the first few players had run (due to mass fakes) that the rest were not so easily put off, id hate to count the amount on nukes and trains lost against us.

We (Numpts) have defended our own up till now, we haven't had much choice but to be on the defencive side as a 3 fronted war isn't one that can be won.

Well whatever dream world you live in there has been very little resistance other than a few attempts by solo Numpties to re-noble their villages. As for our massive losses....lol...umm not really as that would have slowed us down and we are munching through whoever we target.

DeletedUser

Sticky,
Its nice to hear from a different numpt. As for our losses don't be too concerned. There wasn't as mich as you would think, having taken over 100 villages and basically destroying you guys in just over 10 days.

However when BC then found out that Numpts wasn't holding up too well against DICE and SANG (no suprise there), they decided they wanted "a piece of the pie".

As for [BC], calling them out on the forums is pretty useless. I have never seen a [BC] post. We aren't too happy with them jumping into the middle of our little scrimmage, but can you blame them. Its not like they want us on their doorstep. Specially since they have seen fit to take in your refugees.

As for Dice, they attacked 1 player. I fail to see the coordination you are referring too.

DeletedUser

As for [BC], calling them out on the forums is pretty useless. I have never seen a [BC] post. We aren't too happy with them jumping into the middle of our little scrimmage, but can you blame them. Its not like they want us on their doorstep. Specially since they have seen fit to take in your refugees.

hey man, im from [BC] but i just started using the forums. also let me add that we had our own reasons for getting involved with numpt.

DeletedUser

Care to let them be known??? :lol:

they attacked one of our members and they sent some very rude messages to a member of our council.

DeletedUser

they attacked one of our members and they sent some very rude messages to a member of our council.

I respectfully dispute your reasoning and here is my proof. Parts of a letter between my duke and yours.

kosciuszko on 31.08. at 05:42

Hello Vailene,(willowdawn was sitting)

I'm sure that you are aware that we over here at ~SANG~ are at war the numpts. I have a request that minstro is dismissed due to him being a refugee of war. All current members of numpt and those who have left since our war began on 08/21/09 have been and will continue to be targets of this op. Your cooperation in this matter will be greatly appricatied.

I hope for future positive contact between our two tribes.

Regards

Kos
Duke of ~SANG~

Her response:
willowdawn today at 13:14
lol--Why are you attacking a tribe that we were allies with for over a year--If I want to pull in members that you aren't attacking--I will. I I also may attack and eat some of them....You may want to tell us who you are attacking so we don't cross noble.

Your goals are the same as ours. Expansionism. Apparently you all don't want to show us courtesy by allowing refugees into your tribe and attacking our declared targets. Also its very easy to take targets that have exausted all their defense over the past 10 days. Hopefully we can move past this and
get some rest. Its been a long last few days.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

to the best of my knowledge we have only recruited members that were not attacked by sang.if we have recruited members that you had began nobling im sure that some sort of an agreement could be reached. this has not been a deliberate attempt to stop your tribe expanding, rather it is us recruiting some old allies.

DeletedUser

This was a numpt attack on a recently nobled village. I tought everyone would get a kick out of it.

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/7c606c46d0283a9342272e194e4620d3

well...what can you say...every tribe has members that have no idea how to attack...for example...

Attacker: Sephiroth6666
Village: Village A (824|577) K58

Quantity: 9861 0 0 0 0 500 0 0 0
Losses: 9861 0 0 0 0 500 0 0 0

Attacker: Sephiroth6666
Village: Village A.2 (820|579) K58

Quantity: 10173 0 0 0 0 1110 0 0 0
Losses: 10173 0 0 0 0 1110 0 0 0

and now, this can be posted...

seriously though what was he thinking?

just pointing out...you can't criticize a tribe for the actions of one member...cause I can also say SANG War 2: Attack of the Spearz :icon_eek:

:) this is in general :icon_wink: not only to SANG or Numpt...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deshawney

I'm BayBey on world 36, well let me tell you something, we WERE allies with ~SANG~ until they decided to attack us because they were 'bored' and whoever said the thing about Dice defending their territory, thats a load of bull, they were nobling into our K before the war even started...And I would like to say that ~SANG~ is pathetic for having a war with us for nothing because we were getting 'to big' when the ABA family is probably bigger then us (haven't bothered to check yet) and now even more backstabbing allies are attacking us...I left numpt hoping to get nobled already but of course, the people 60hours away decide to when theres plenty of closer people...SO SANG & DICE NOBLE ME ALREADY *I am BayBey* if you don't believe me just check with the sang I sent a message to them about :p

Status
Not open for further replies.