~Sang~ v. Numpties

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well i guess we could all say numpt is out of the picture now but that doesn't change much:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Gezelle's Profile....ROFL

I can't stop laughing as I read every word of Gezelle's profile page, talking about how they killed many DICE nukes, rofl. WTF I think your OD/ODD would be abit larger if you were busting nukes. I agree that [BC] are just like vultures, opportunistic. As far as DICE involvement, I believe only one player was begin attacked by a few DICE members when our offensive started. ~SANG~ declared, waged war and kicked ass. Suck it up and stop crying about 'we weren't ready'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah ditto there mcflurry grated they had next to no defence but thats no excuse always be prepared for the worst we saw the opportunity and took it and owned :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

this isn't my first world nor my first account. (dunno who u were talking to but hey ho)

and i do agree Numpt coulda been more prepared (even i'll admit that) but we had more then just one of our members having incomming from dice.

and im not sure how ready a tribe could really be after having 2 allies (of which talks were in motion) just simply turn.
O well not here to argue facts and mostly opinions just here to join in the discusson on how i saw it and how others saw this "war" to have been...

DeletedUser

well i give this a little more than a week then everyone will have moved on after the clean up but hey you never know:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

K I read gezelle's profile...then I checked her stats page and this is what I found.

The Village of Light (804|628) K68 1,275 Etano [~S.F~] Gezelle [Numpt] 25th August 2009 - 19:38:11
The Village of Light (803|629) K68 3,526 Etano [~S.F~] Gezelle [Numpt] 25th August 2009 - 15:20:06
The Village of Light (795|627) K67 2,016 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 24th August 2009 - 14:46:37
The Village of Light (798|627) K67 1,202 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 21st August 2009 - 03:58:06
The Village of Light (798|628) K67 1,300 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 21st August 2009 - 03:48:51
The Village of Light (798|623) K67 1,396 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 20th August 2009 - 04:06:37
zThe Village of Light (796|623) K67 1,060 wutaqu [M.O.H] Gezelle [Numpt] 18th August 2009 - 04:17:47
The Village of Light (799|628) K67 1,260 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 14th August 2009 - 00:53:12
The Village of Light (800|631) K68 1,075 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 13th August 2009 - 22:07:44
The Village of Light (797|627) K67 1,455 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 11th August 2009 - 02:05:32
The Village of Light (799|624) K67 1,428 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 10th August 2009 - 01:28:40
The Village of Light (794|624) K67 702 FOX64 [GEZELL] Gezelle [Numpt] 08th August 2009 - 19:35:19
The Village of Light (801|624) K68 1,185 Gezelle [Numpt] Gezelle [Numpt] 06th August 2009 - 18:34:17
The Village of Light (801|624) K68 1,185 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 06th August 2009 - 18:34:03
The Village of Light (798|635) K67 1,165 Entenfield Gezelle [Numpt] 31st July 2009 - 13:19:50
The Village of Light (802|623) K68 1,123 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 27th July 2009 - 23:16:58
The Village of Light (799|626) K67 1,011 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 26th July 2009 - 15:06:12
The Village of Light (801|622) K68 1,493 tony the fallen angel Gezelle [Numpt] 19th July 2009 - 17:45:46
The Village of Light (803|629) K68 1,747 Gezelle [Numpt] Etano [NUMPTi] 18th July 2009 - 14:59:13
The Village of Light (800|630) K68 531 Abandoned Gezelle [Numpt] 17th July 2009 - 13:11:16

Out of all of her conquers she has not taken a single enemy village of any importance what so ever. She is playing sim city in a war game. I woul not only not allow her in a tribe I am in I would not allow her in the lowest branch of a family tribe. She obviously does not grasp a major concept of this game so should go to a new world and try again.

OD Rank: 2049. (177,485 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1591. (107,623 score)
OD Defense Rank: 2404. (69,862 score)

24 villages and just over 100,000 oda...LMAO why is she not being targeted sang she obvoully can not fight so would be an easy target?

good luck guys and go sang...clean them up now.

DeletedUser

i do believe she won't be here much longer shows she probable nobled barbs

DeletedUser

nice to see an old name shadow... Although i think you just underestimated Gez and u don't really know why she and te rest of us had to noble so many barbs.

Basicsally WFC was our diplomat and for our "early survival period" he basically hugged us with allies (untill they turned lol)
And so had little room to expand.
this world correctly stated has not been great but go back a few worlds even before ur Fema w12 and u'll see different.

Now to the point of "she has noble no enemy villages to any importance", its a little hard to be defending from two tribes and also gain ground as im sure u would know, and so nobling barbs was a fairly sound way of preventing DICE or any other unwanted tribe into our boarders. Sealing up the gaps as it were.

But see it how you wish

DeletedUser

Basicsally WFC was our diplomat and for our "early survival period" he basically hugged us with allies (untill they turned lol)

Well, Numpt has never been much for war, and every Member that asked for support, if he was over 12 hours away by foot soldier, never got any help from the other members..

Now to the point of "she has noble no enemy villages to any importance", its a little hard to be defending from two tribes and also gain ground as im sure u would know, and so nobling barbs was a fairly sound way of preventing DICE or any other unwanted tribe into our boarders. Sealing up the gaps as it were.

But see it how you wish

DICE does not Noble Barbs, they go after active villages..That is obvious and should have been obvious to you also..

It has been over 2 months since I left the tribe..and no advancement was done at all..You could have dropped Alliances, and NOT made new ones and especially grown..the tribe became stagnant..

DeletedUser

O how nice of you to drop by and show your pretty worthless name, Lots o info on you and to be honest non of it hold your name to a good nature

It may have been a while since you left however we up hold alliances not the ame could be said for many.
I used Dice as an example. and btw everytribe nobles barbs

DeletedUser

But see it how you wish

Hmm funny. i allways thought i should send my :axemen: and :snob: when they attack me. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But see it how you wish

You were pretty much totally wrong, you noble barbs and get them bigger - build adequate defence as thats all i've ever seen from your previous top member ak12a so far. then we come along and noble the new high point villages you've worked so hard to keep from us by nobling and building on :lol:

DeletedUser

lol i preety much agree with frosteh though its nice of them to build up the villages for us less work to do :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Actually that's removing some farms from you, but otherwise I agree too. (This shall make both of you change ur minds)

DeletedUser

well i dont farm that often don't find the time but oh well :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

and i do agree Numpt coulda been more prepared (even i'll admit that) but we had more then just one of our members having incomming from dice.

They are called fakes. Yes Dice sent fakes to some of your members to cover our true attacks. I think most tribes do....

and im not sure how ready a tribe could really be after having 2 allies (of which talks were in motion) just simply turn.
O well not here to argue facts and mostly opinions just here to join in the discusson on how i saw it and how others saw this "war" to have been...

Not certain who your "allies" were. I get you are saying SANG had dplomacy with you, but that isn't saying much since your tribe seems to want to ally with anyone willing. However, if you are insinuating that DICE had any diplomatic relations with Numpt, YOU ARE WRONG. We never had any, nor would we when we took CD villages only to find out the support that was inbound on them was NUMPT. Perhaps you should have saved your D....

Just a thought.

DeletedUser

lol nice point there nhoddino if they did save their defence units well this might have been more interesting but oh well :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.