ScHiZoPhreNia

DeletedUser80720

ScHiZoPhreNia is a very funny guy he joined my tribe and when he requested baron i said no he said h will try to maske me look bad on the forum i hate people that cry when they cant get there on way

DeletedUser

thats what I meant when I would make you look bad. I'd wait till you do it yourself xD

DeletedUser

The most impressive thing about this thread is that you actually got someone to join your Tribe.

K.ronic

I dont get the point of making a tribe so early let alone joining one.

colonelabbas

So???
whats the use of this thread? :S
Or are you actually trying to come before him and warn us of his 'evil' idea of making you look bad(more than you are) on the forums?

Come on man,dont you find it silly opening a thread like this?
Dont tell me you dont cause if so then you better leave the forums *not your place*

DeletedUser76373

hi cornish, i flame on this alias..... alot..... me and you are going to get along well already i can just tell :p

DeletedUser

So???
whats the use of this thread? :S
Or are you actually trying to come before him and warn us of his 'evil' idea of making you look bad(more than you are) on the forums?

Come on man,dont you find it silly opening a thread like this?
Dont tell me you dont cause if so then you better leave the forums *not your place*

dont i know you from somewhere :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Another pointless topic. By the leader of Kings, i think something is ringing a bell.

fadarofthedarkblade

just as a hint never cry on forums. were all just a bunch of bullies who dont care:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Man this ScHiZoPhreNia guy sounds like a real jerk, you should totally rim him :icon_biggrin: