ScHiZoPhreNia

DeletedUser

ScHiZoPhreNia is a very funny guy he joined my tribe and when he requested baron i said no he said h will try to maske me look bad on the forum i hate people that cry when they cant get there on way

Heh, sir cornish, you sound like Cornish Boy from the .UK forums... not a compliment. Anyone else agree?

DeletedUser

He's only 33hours by ram. Can I claim him? I want me a puddy tat.

(For all that are about to smartass reply and say there aren't any rams yet, shutup? :icon_neutral:)

DeletedUser

Oh Schizophrenia, I am looking forward to watching you guys play...

Wish I could have kept playing but my time was simply too late at night for me too keep it up... :icon_cry:

I can say these guys are legit, they have a nice set up running and as long as they can keep the communication flowing like it was on W35, they should do exceptionally well.

DeletedUser

Oh Schizophrenia, I am looking forward to watching you guys play...

Wish I could have kept playing but my time was simply too late at night for me too keep it up... :icon_cry:

I can say these guys are legit, they have a nice set up running and as long as they can keep the communication flowing like it was on W35, they should do exceptionally well.

not to mention that (unless I'm mistaken), they have some REALLY experienced members.