ScHiZoPhreNia

Rawr?

I don't understand why people make threads that don't meen anything.

Child in time

He also wanted an invite from me, but I just rejected him :lol:

DeletedUser

So???
whats the use of this thread? :S
Or are you actually trying to come before him and warn us of his 'evil' idea of making you look bad(more than you are) on the forums?

Come on man,dont you find it silly opening a thread like this?
Dont tell me you dont cause if so then you better leave the forums *not your place*

grow a pair ahmed :icon_cool:
the guy is clearly a pro...:lol:

DeletedUser

ScHiZoPhreNia is a very funny guy he joined my tribe and when he requested baron i said no he said h will try to maske me look bad on the forum i hate people that cry when they cant get there on way

You're the guy that made the tribe KINGS, yeah? I'll sue yer ass for plagiarism... in due time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wow, a thread about us already?

We thought it was going to take at least a week before anyone made a thread about us.

Jason

DeletedUser76373

schizo scares me, and so does schizo, and so does schizo, and so does schizo, and so does schizo, and so does schizo, and so does schizo, and so does schizo, and so does schizo, and so does schizo, and so does schizo..............

DeletedUser

ScHiZoPhreNia is a very funny guy he joined my tribe and when he requested baron i said no he said h will try to maske me look bad on the forum i hate people that cry when they cant get there on way

so u made a forum thread doing

-proving u dont know that forums is not the place to have a cry
-making urself look like a noob
-making pointless topics

as well as so much more
if he says that kick him out of tribe u dint need 58 or however members u have lol

DeletedUser

No such thing as bad publicity. Keep up the good work cornish.

BG