SCI declares war on VVV

DeletedUser

You backed tribes against sci? :p
You back tribes you think are winning against the ones you think are loosing.

do tell me when V V V were "winning"?

LFKSCI's waiting...

patient-bear-demotivational-poster.jpg

disclaimer: LFKSCI do not really look or act like bears. more like, cushions?

Now that you got stats showing many losses for the ones you concidered good, you run to the other side.
Unless something severe happend before, and that din't, its standard procedure for nubs and cowards.
So obviously you put yourself in the corner.
hmm... you obviously didn't read KK's post. :icon_rolleyes:

sthu Rowan, you're overconfident babling only gets you so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You backed tribes against sci? :p
You back tribes you think are winning against the ones you think are loosing.
Now that you got stats showing many losses for the ones you concidered good, you run to the other side.

do tell me when V V V were "winning"?
LFKSCI's waiting...
hmm... you obviously didn't read KK's post. :icon_rolleyes:
sthu Rowan, you're overconfident babling only gets you so far.
And you obviously din't read mine.
But you did add some fail PnP, and n00bish flaming in a fail attempt to pwn me.
I sugest you check a few times what you post untill you post it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And you obviously din't read mine.
But you did add some fail PnP, and n00bish flaming in a fail attempt to pwn me.
I sugest you check a few times what you post untill you post it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good comeback :icon_surprised: how do i match that? oh i know i'll quote it so everyone can see how "good it was". :lol:

DeletedUser

Mmm. And now the forums are actually functioning for 5 minutes while I'm around, I'll come along and ruin everyone's fun.

-nudges back to something slightly more on topic than 'ur nub, no u, u f4il, that wuz l4m3'-.

DeletedUser

Mmm. And now the forums are actually functioning for 5 minutes while I'm around, I'll come along and ruin everyone's fun.

-nudges back to something slightly more on topic than 'ur nub, no u, u f4il, that wuz l4m3'-.

Amg lololol your nudge missed :icon_surprised: kick next tiem!

On topic: VVV do apparently have A LOT of isolated villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

On topic: VVV do apparently have A LOT of isolated villages :icon_rolleyes:

So do PKs. So do SCI. So does every other tribe who has ventured into the world of P&P flamefests discussion.

DeletedUser

So do PKs. So do SCI. So does every other tribe who has ventured into the world of P&P flamefests discussion.

I personally am pretty happy about my own "isolated" villages in K19, I asked several vvv players around me, and sci but nobody wanted them for free so it can hardly be that big of a problem when everyone in that area are inactive as a sloth on holiday in a 5 star spa. One could say it's lacluster property...

DeletedUser

owh did i miss myself getting flamed by "PnPers" on these forum. nubs, wait 'till youg et destroyed by SCI on this game! XD XD XD -.-
Haha, a broken watch gives the exact time 2 times a day too.:p

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Even though I hate to admit it, SCI is pwning V V V. To be honest, we did had alot of villages (like all tribes, but we might had some more.) in enemy territory. But if you look at the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: V V V V V V+
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0S
Players:

Timeframe: 25/06/2009 00:00:00 to 07/09/2009 22:16:24

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,221
Side 2: 5,095
Difference: 2,874

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,055,087
Side 2: 51,310,876
Difference: 29,255,789

image.php

You can see SCI* is doing alot better then V V V. Where is the spirit to fight here? This war should have turned this world into a active one, but it kinda remained the same.

:axemen: There have to be some changes arround here, or within 1 year almost everyone will be gone out of boringdom.
Just my opinion about this.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. about the stats.. beats the sh*t outta me.. xP Since the start of the R2-SCI war, I thought SCI was filled with many inactive and incompetant players and believed SCI would start falling, but that didn't happen -_-. Then, when R2 merged into VVV and TSE, I thought the war would turn around, but.. unfortunately.. it didn't seem to either.. -_-.

DeletedUser

No, sorry but we here at SCI* believe in the power of boredom and in such we will force you all to quit by sending you boring mails, boring attacks and boring nobles that take your not-so-boring villages and make them more boring. Bored yet?

DeletedUser

No, sorry but we here at SCI* believe in the power of boredom and in such we will force you all to quit by sending you boring mails, boring attacks and boring nobles that take your not-so-boring villages and make them more boring. Bored yet?

Ehh... It's considered by many to be a cheap move. Spamming the invites early on and then spamming the attacks later in the game when you outnumber everyone and consequently have the higher level of activity.
Imagine yourself as a player in a tribe that keeps the member count low, and diplomacy restricted, and you're fighting something like the SCI family. After the first few sleepless weeks, and noticing that there is no letup at all from the enemy and they're still spamming attacks in vast quantities you start to think "What's the point?" =/

In Tribal Wars, you could easily describe family tribes as broken.

The cruel and addicting aspect of fighting family tribes, though, is that you see how easy it is to pick off one or two members and you think "Hell yes, we rock and they suck" and so you continue to grow off them. Ultimately, however, it does very little in terms of damage to the enemy family, and the enemy will start putting you higher and higher on the "Spam attacks at:" section of their forums. When those attacks come, you think "OK, killed the first few hundred attacks and I've got a nice OD score"... Aaaaand those attacks keep coming.
Why is it cruel? Because those players fighting the family tribe now have a badass account, and a badass reputation, and so they continue fighting because they don't want to throw it all the way now that they've got this far. Countless sleepless night follow, countless attacks are repelled with only minor damage as result, the stubbornness grows.

DeletedUser

That's alot of boringness ...
Indeed :icon_wink:
Ehh... It's considered by many to be a cheap move. Spamming the invites early on and then spamming the attacks later in the game when you outnumber everyone and consequently have the higher level of activity.
VVV are larger then SCI... both in villages and in players, cheap move or not, we're not as cheap as they are.
Imagine yourself as a player in a tribe that keeps the member count low, and diplomacy restricted, and you're fighting something like the SCI family. After the first few sleepless weeks, and noticing that there is no letup at all from the enemy and they're still spamming attacks in vast quantities you start to think "What's the point?" =/
Being in a "leet" tribe in W28 I know very well how it is to be outnumbered, that is where having alliances comes in either to "secure a front" as to move troops round or as to be able to gang up against the evulz family. In W5 however, its not possible to gang up on each other since everyone pretty much got little love affairs all over the place, and the fact that there are basically 2.3 sides makes it all futile.
In Tribal Wars, you could easily describe family tribes as broken.
Thought that was the common conception yes, shared forums sadly makes families work better together though.
Believe it or not, I'm not a fan of families myself...
The cruel and addicting aspect of fighting family tribes, though, is that you see how easy it is to pick off one or two members and you think "Hell yes, we rock and they suck" and so you continue to grow off them. [...snip...] Countless sleepless night follow, countless attacks are repelled with only minor damage as result, the stubbornness grows.
Joining the dark side and stop giving a rats ass about being "badass leetz trieb" is also a possibility, exemplified by T.F.B. joining hands and merging with their nemesis -WE- and taking control of half the world in the following months.

DeletedUser

What can we say? :)
We? much.
You? nothing.
Hmm.. about the stats.. beats the sh*t outta me.. xP Since the start of the R2-SCI war.
I believe they do, luckely you ran off soon enough before your villages were in them.
I thought SCI was filled with many inactive and incompetant players and believed SCI would start falling,
You thought right, you are one of those now. :)
VVV are larger then SCI... both in villages and in players, cheap move or not, we're not as cheap as they are.
Funny comming from the biggest incompetent family in W5 history.

i know V V V are larger, and i also know the rest of your boring post that would be next put up here, but vvv is a diesel, and is getting started.
You want to make your family look like a lamborgini, np there, Its just the 2PK engine that's about to blow up. :p

DeletedUser18695

none of those stats count because we are a bunch of cheaters and backstabbers. Rowan, did i leave anything out?

Try and noble me noob, wait you sent an attack at me b/c you thought I was sitting abramar or what ever lmao shame on you noob.

DeletedUser

Funny comming from the biggest incompetent family in W5 history.
Incompetent enough to crush your previous tribe, stop being so pathetic about it and accept the fact that SCI are better then you had expected us to be.
i know V V V are larger, and i also know the rest of your boring post that would be next put up here, but vvv is a diesel, and is getting started.
You want to make your family look like a lamborgini, np there, Its just the 2PK engine that's about to blow up. :p
V V V are as close to being a diesel as a Kiwi is to not being extinct. V V V are a steam engine, bloated with useless crap and made obsolete ages ago.

DeletedUser18695

Incompetent enough to crush your previous tribe, stop being so pathetic about it and accept the fact that SCI are better then you had expected us to be.

V V V are as close to being a diesel as a Kiwi is to not being extinct. V V V are a steam engine, bloated with useless crap and made obsolete ages ago.

I think I can agree kinda. New VVV shall apear soon ;P

DeletedUser

I don't care, Gammy. I don't care that V V V is a larger family. This was not a flame against SCI, but my thoughts on family tribes and "elite" tribes.
I stopped putting a side bias on my posts about a month ago. We all know who's side your on, Gammy, so let's talk with a greater degree of civility rather than taking the 'DEFENCE MODE ACTIVATE' approach and assuming I'm out to get you... Mmkay?

That being said, I do appreciate your honesty on the matter :)
I'd like to think that we could all be friends outside of World 5...

Gammlen said:
Joining the dark side and stop giving a rats ass about being "badass leetz trieb" is also a possibility, exemplified by T.F.B. joining hands and merging with their nemesis -WE- and taking control of half the world in the following months.

"Elite" tribes and Family tribes are just two different styles of playing. I suppose elite tribes came about because, as this is a war game, making a tribe in which you war as much as possible and recruit as little as possible just makes sense.

The two playstyles are both on different ends of the spectrum, hence the constant feud between them. Neither is the wrong way to play the game, just a different way...
I feel a bit of pity for elite tribes, because the playstyle is significantly harder and more addictive than that of the family tribes. This is the main message I tried to put across in my post.