SCI declares war on VVV

DeletedUser

It's like an armless man going up against up against dinosaurs. I put up a small fight with the dinosaurs(SCI), they seem to like me, therefore, they offer me a place with them, but in return, I must attack and kill the other humans around me. People get greedy when it comes to survival.
Associating sci with a dinosaur is pretty offensive, and insulting to creatures that can't defend themselves, beiing associated with a random tribe filled with dumb, blind, n00bish, stupid, backstabbing, ..., people is very offensive, even if you don't exist for several miljons of years.
I recall.. that when I was in R2-Tru.. a player that was right on SCI territory.. left for SCI, then started attacking R2-Tru members. In this case, i'm doing the same thing, except.. it was premeditated.
Oh, would you be so kind to give some examples?

I'm too lazy to quote things and comment back to them.. So, i'll try to respond to everything said.

First, yes, I am probably a bad defender. I wouldn't be able to know. But I do know that I would not have the time to deal with all the attacks if it were to come at me all at once. Also.. yeah, I am a coward.. but hey.. as I said before.
I would do almost anything to make sure I live. LOL.

Second, yeah, I am a backstabber
There are backstabbers all around the game.

But if I have to do certain things to stay in this game, like, backstab VVV, which I completely know I didn't have to do.. then I guess I would.

Third, speaking of backstabbing.. Yeah, I gave myself an advantage.. you don't have to believe me, but the backstabbing only got me probably like.. 10 villages.

I probably suck.
Dunno why, but in your whole post i was able to filter out most of sci's requirements for new and current members.

Willing to join sci, but can't find the inspiration?
here is the guide for your application letter, 100% succes guarantheed. :p

wigsplitter

tennis, i have no problem with you saying that GG is the best player on world five, you on the other hand, is a different story. i am glad that you find my post amusing, feel free to laugh until it hurts. as for your posts, i get sad after reading them. the reason why, is it shows how far down today's youth has fallen. :(

DeletedUser

Lol tennis. :p

And rowan.. I was just able to remember the player's name. It was stmu26. From what I recall, stmu26 lost a few villages to SCI, and left to join SCI, now would you say he was a coward too? Yes, I know I wasn't attacked yet.. but it was going to happen soon, so why not be safe than sorry?

And when I was referring to dinosaurs and humans and stuff.. I wasn't referring to SCI and humans as a whole.. I was just referring to SCI and myself in k39 particularly.

And the inspiration.. hmm.. it was the seemingly possible activeness in K39 that was the inspiration, which seems to be true at the moment.

DeletedUser

tennis, i have no problem with you saying that GG is the best player on world five, you on the other hand, is a different story. i am glad that you find my post amusing, feel free to laugh until it hurts. as for your posts, i get sad after reading them. the reason why, is it shows how far down today's youth has fallen. :(

I never claimed to be the best, the only person even using me and "best player on world five" in the same sentence here is you (other than me just now pointing that out :p)... I also find it funny that you are so open to judging me when you have never fought me before :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And rowan.. I was just able to remember the player's name. It was stmu26. From what I recall, stmu26 lost a few villages to SCI, and left to join SCI, now would you say he was a coward too? Yes, I know I wasn't attacked yet.. but it was going to happen soon, so why not be safe than sorry?

And when I was referring to dinosaurs and humans and stuff.. I wasn't referring to SCI and humans as a whole.. I was just referring to SCI and myself in k39 particularly.

And the inspiration.. hmm.. it was the seemingly possible activeness in K39 that was the inspiration, which seems to be true at the moment.
Stmu26 joint sci out of fare, so yep, coward.
But wiggy only attacked R2 with it as long as prem was running on it. :p

So you make an example with dinosaurs and humans, but actually you din't mean dinosaurs and humans? :\
Reminds me of wiggy posts, unexplainable.

Your "possible activeness in K39" was send to you by a fake "sci friend" with the only goal to gain your villages the easy way.
Reminds me of R2 and all the invite mails people got in there.

DUMBUMCLUM

This a war thread provide some stats :)

Side 1:
Tribes: V V V V V V+
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0S
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,685
Side 2: 6,007
Difference: 1,322

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 412
Side 2: 1,927
Difference: 1,515

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 43,521,164
Side 2: 58,752,129
Difference: 15,230,965

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,112,440
Side 2: 19,559,052
Difference: 15,446,612

image.php

Pick up the pace VVV. You don't want me to have to pwn you, do you?

DeletedUser

Heres the stats from war was declared till midnight tonight.

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+
Players:

Timeframe: 30/06/2009 13:13:00 to 04/09/2009 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,773
Side 2: 1,983
Difference: 2,790

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48,086,869
Side 2: 19,654,221
Difference: 28,432,648

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When you say "Stmu joint sci out of fare, so yep, coward".. what the heck do you mean when you say he joint sci out of fare?

And when I referred to dinosaurs and humans.. I don't know if you read it correctly.. but I said I was only referring it to the SCI players in my area and myself. -_-..

And in case you didn't know, I think you should stop assuming things because I believe I am really active in this game. And besides.. even if I did join SCI without doing any dirty things I did.. and gave em a week notice.. it wouldn't make a difference at all. I would still be able to successfully attack, defend, and noble the players I am doing to them now. So.. it's just whatever to me. lol

DeletedUser18695

Them stats suck, but we have alot of lone villages in SCI territry so blah again like I said this war will pick up :).

DeletedUser

didn't another tribe say that before they lost this game?
Your previous tribe probably.

True GG, sci's enoblements on v v v are mainly from isloated, and inactive villages.:p
I only said that a few 100 times before, and then wiggy came blah blah blarh.