SCI declares war on VVV

DUMBUMCLUM

WTF??? lol they are allied??? how??? and i dont get it..there is no LFKD anymore the way i see it...DFB is gone, Legion is gone, and Dragon tribe is gone..its just Pks now isnt it? at the same time...i was wondering how Pks would survive...they looked surrounded but i see they have SCI now...how the heck did they ally? if u guys have an account u can lend me, id like to come back :) lol...anyways on world 31, im basically doing everything that was done in world 5... im in DFB in w31...im at war with the 2 biggest families who own half of world 31 while we own like 1 full continent and parts of others..we are rank 12 but we own just like DFB did here...what did happen to DFB and Legion? ThanaNightshade is gone...

Well, Legion had leadership issues and reformed as DL, so there are still 2 tribes in the LFKD... even though its just 75 or so people. DFB just ended up turtling into inactivity. A lot of players left, but they kept their borders strong and it was a huge stalemate. Eventually when every lfkd tribe(minus DA which split long before) was running low on members DFB disbanded and went into the two remaining tribes. So really, most people in PKs weren't there from the start(especially after having RFG merge into them), same with DL.

DeletedUser

It's LKSci now actually.

I dont think its correct name, PK's and SCIOVA is enemys , so you can't combine these two names. And this is off topic.
So whats going on on SCI VVV front? Anyone have interesting battles or just nobling each others inactives ?

Wilky1992

Ah true, we can all see you being enemies, just take the last months stats as an example:

Side 1:
Tribes: PKs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,154
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12,154

image.php

Yep, great enemies :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I dont think its correct name, PK's and SCIOVA is enemys , so you can't combine these two names. And this is off topic.
So whats going on on SCI VVV front? Anyone have interesting battles or just nobling each others inactives ?

ROFL, go get em tiger, noble one village and you've double the entire war effort solo:p

theweeboy

lol...so is Dazrield the new duke of Pks or does he just represent Pks on forums? either way, i hope u stay in Pks forever! :)

DeletedUser

WTF??? lol they are allied??? how??? and i dont get it..there is no LFKD anymore the way i see it...DFB is gone, Legion is gone, and Dragon tribe is gone..its just Pks now isnt it? at the same time...i was wondering how Pks would survive...they looked surrounded but i see they have SCI now...how the heck did they ally? if u guys have an account u can lend me, id like to come back :) lol...anyways on world 31, im basically doing everything that was done in world 5... im in DFB in w31...im at war with the 2 biggest families who own half of world 31 while we own like 1 full continent and parts of others..we are rank 12 but we own just like DFB did here...what did happen to DFB and Legion? ThanaNightshade is gone...

Not too sure on the specifics, but the LFKD and SCI family alliance seems to have been created to give the LFKD a breather, and to allow SCI to concentrate on other targets.
The LFKD war has been in stalemate for so long, it was actually a pretty good move by SCI to ally with the LFKD. And I'm sure the LFKD were grateful, because even if they have a little less room to expand, they have more room to recouperate (Spelling?).

Their plans for the endgame are what bug me, though. Chances are they're just going with the flow, and the alliance is being maintained so long as both sides are gaining from it... In essence, it's got the perks of an Alliance, but the fragility of an NAP.
However, in the unlikely event that these two long-time enemies have huggled up for good, their plans may be to keep the alliance going until they overcome ~TSE~ and V V V... Assuming they ever do. Seems like it's moved from one stalemate to another, if you ask me. The diplomacy of World 5 is, from here, unclear.

Of course, the players from other families/tribes are outraged by the move. SCI have employed questionable tactics in the past, and the LFKD allying outside of the LFKD has, up until this point, been taboo. To players of this side of the war, it looks like the story of an honourable mercenary legion joining up with the evil empire.
They have a good reason to be annoyed by it, for sure. One of the strongest forces that hates their main enemy has joined said enemy, and is now concentrating their firepower purely on their side. The fact that the LFKD appears to have broken its own no-outside-allies code and made this alliance with their chief enemy took everyone by surprise, and the storytale injustice of it all only serves to hurt their morale.

But these are just the musings of an observer in these forums. Wether it's true or not is up for debate...
But one thing is for certain. Even after all this time playing the game, the LFKD still know how to shake the world up.

DeletedUser

But one thing is for certain. Even after all this time playing the game, the LFKD still know how to shake the world up.
Only their ways to do so went from hero too zero?
As for lfksci, members from both tribes have stated there is no alliance/nap between sciova and pks and family.

theweeboy

i wanna come back and fight! Also one thing really bugged me..HOW THE HELL is Barbar still ALIVE??? i coukd of sworn, when i was in DFB...Barbar was getting owned...they were surrounded and still are surrounded in one K...whats the deal there? they should be dead

DeletedUser

i wanna come back and fight! Also one thing really bugged me..HOW THE HELL is Barbar still ALIVE??? i coukd of sworn, when i was in DFB...Barbar was getting owned...they were surrounded and still are surrounded in one K...whats the deal there? they should be dead

Please don't :lol:
The guys on our side would definitely rather not be fighting you, good sir :)

DeletedUser

perhaps after kk brilliant summary of world 5 we could perhaps reclaim the world 5 forum? water under the bridge and not go on and on about lfksci and sci bashing? it is a real shame to see the forum in this state and its mainly down to the fact every thread turns into a sci bash fest needlessly when really, if rowan and daz concerntrated their efforts elsewhere, we could have great stats (daz) and....erm...im not sure about rowan but he does hae the ability to post decent sometimes :p

EDIT-daz and rowan are not the only offenders, but as noone else is posting, their names came to mind. everyone needs to make a real effort on this, things seem to have gone personal in a game.

a forum regeneration perhaps? create the "old" folder for nostagics and come up with new threads and have a real effort to avoid slander, propoganda, sci bashing and general bickering needlessly. if not goodluck with the forum, there is nothing here for anyone to come back to.

DeletedUser

revive a forum? regenerate it? would one not have to change the behaviour of those using them? sounds like a hard task.

DeletedUser

TBT, it's not entirely down to the LFKD/SCI bashers. It takes two to argue a point.
Besides that, personal attacks were made by players of your side of the war too (For simplicity sake, ~TSE~/V V V are one side and LFKD/SCI are another)

To make the World 5 forums a better place for all of us, I believe that:

• The personal attacks must stop completely from both sides. Nothing should even hint at a real life insult if we want to keep things running smoothly.
  • Topics should not use the same ring of flames - I'm getting sick of seeing the "SCI cheat" and "R2 failed" flames repeated in each and every single thread.
  • More constructive posts should be made. Gammlen's maps, Dazrield's stats and maybe my interviews should be frequented - And more of Bicky's badass picture propaganda too :icon_redface:Ooh yeah, penguin baby! =D
  • More honest posts would be great. It's no fun seeing a forum full of "Liar!" and "No u O=" being thrown around. Even if you commit so-called 'deplorable acts', if everybody catches on to it then it's only going to make you look like a complete burk if you lie about it. It's war, and these things are sometimes necessary. You'll be respected for being honest, at least.
  • We shouldn't argue for the sake of arguing either. Most of you, if not all of you, are reasonable people. If you don't agree entirely with a point you're trying to defend just because it benefits your team, then don't argue it. It will, more often than not, make you look like a fool.
  • We should discuss things. P&P has little to no effect at this late stage in the game, so we can afford to throw down our gauntlets and shake hands. Consider the points of the other side carefully instead of dismissing them out of habit. Agreeing or partially agreeing with a foe's post is not showing weakness, it shows good character and understanding.
  • We should give constructive criticism. Posts like "Omg, those stats suck let *Player* do them" or "*Player*, you've got it all wrong. Haha." do nobody any good, and it just makes the poster look like a douchebag (I'm running out of non-infractable emphasis words here D=). Instead, give others proper reasoning why their post is incorrect or invalid, and you could even give them ideas to improve their work.

-------

Long list is long... Still, it had to be said.
Part of me still thinks that this was a waste of time. This forum will likely resume regular flaming activities, and I'll probably just hang in the towel as this forums unofficial caretaker/lecturer-guy... I hope that W5 would be overall more civil some day either way.

And on a side note. I was incredibly tired when I wrote this post... It's probably random mushy drivel anyway :lol: - Knowing my posting habits while sleepy, I bet the word penguin will replace something vital in there somewhere O_O

Ah well... Such is life. 'Night all.

DeletedUser

i did agree that it was everyone who needs to make an effort but nvm.

it would take something drastic to get this forum ontrack again.

DeletedUser

on this game.

[*]More constructive posts should be made. Gammlen's maps, Dazrield's stats and maybe my interviews should be frequented - And more of Bicky's badass picture propaganda too :icon_redface:Ooh yeah, penguin baby! =D

LOL :) :p i need something to happen on this game first.

also, to your constructive critisizm, the fact that both tribes are feeding each other the same medicine does little or no good. "No your tribe's more inactive!" is pointless. i can't think of one tribe with fully active players accept maybe TDD but i don't know.

theweeboy

even though im not on this world anymore, im gonna start posting here...i really want to know how this world turns out. i wish i could play to help make a difference but i guess ill watch from the sidelines

DeletedUser

even though im not on this world anymore, im gonna start posting here...i really want to know how this world turns out. i wish i could play to help make a difference but i guess ill watch from the sidelines

Have you asked around the LFKD for an account yet? You can still join in :lol:

PM thebettertwin if you have no other way of contacting the LFKD, he'll probably help you out. I wouldn't recommend the IRC room anymore, nobody is ever in there O_O

theweeboy

oh yea...i remember that IRC room...and cool ill ask thebettertwin for an account