SCI declares war on VVV

wigsplitter

you are landlocked and are not going anywhere. when we are ready to turn our full attention to you, we will and then you will see our results. until that happens, continue to sit there and wait for your demise.

wigsplitter

Chingis, you are in the same boat as he is. once they decide they are tired of you, they will wipe TDD off the map.

DeletedUser

Chingis, you are in the same boat as he is. once they decide they are tired of you, they will wipe TDD off the map.
That's what you would do, backstab, mass invite, fail like always.
But there are some better tribes around then your scum tribe. :)

DeletedUser

Your right. May as well accept your offer and meet you in the middle. Why wait for them to backstab us when we can do it first :)

DeletedUser

we have offered you nothing.

But will take from you everything?

Ooops sorry wrong world.

Last WE heard we Splitter of Wigs were Kings of Rohan south not I.

Gammlens right :icon_surprised: we accept this offer if you don´t send another one and it doesn´t come attached with an invite :)

DeletedUser

Impossible, they offer diplomacy with invites, they backstab with invites, they do everything with invites.

DeletedUser

Impossible, they offer diplomacy with invites, they backstab with invites, they do everything with invites.

Invites is apparently our call card, nice to see that you will always keep us in mind :) Think of us when you receive an invite on facebook too?

DeletedUser

Invites is apparently our call card, nice to see that you will always keep us in mind :) Think of us when you receive an invite on facebook too?
Don't even think that sci crosses my mind from the moment i take my eyes of an inc, or one of their nubs.
And i don't have facebook. :\ /you fail.

DeletedUser

Don't even think that sci crosses my mind from the moment i take my eyes of an inc, or one of their nubs.

You post here like we (SCI) were molesting your monitor with a knife and a spatula... Sure you must think of us often enough :)

And i don't have facebook. :\ /you fail.

Should apparently have put "for example" in front of facebook for you personally then. I don't fail for using a highly popular social networking service as an example just because you don't have it. I still got my point across, now didn't I?

DeletedUser

Hey you. Yeah you. No not you...That other guy. You right there! Yes YOU!
Do you like tacos?

DeletedUser

You had influence over SCIRON, this is a fact. Let me remind you that you and Megs, forced SCIRON to NAP VVV+, just before the "war" with Haita...

Ok back up your fact. I never forced SCIR0N to do anything - how do you propose that I pull something like that off? or Megs for that matter. We had no rights in SCIR0N to do anything. I doubt very much Ross would have appreciated me telling what to do - if you knew him at all you would know that.

Well done Dafty, thatś all you had to say tribe with a capital T. :)
To save your own white hairy villages (and those of a few players around you), you will go to any length at any cost to do so. Sciron, even sciros meatshield noobs as your council call them, allies all expendable. Rules who cares. Honour, bummer that.

As for the rest:
No influence,
Dukes who have no vote and therefore no say,
Psychic megs mailing out of the blue all by himself,
The Pope isn´t catholic.

Itś no wonder players cry wolf. I have only heard good things about you though Dafty, itś just others using your account. :)

EDIT: So hows the war?

The war is going just fine thanks.

How is asking arghos to go to war with PKs to help my Tribe at any cost? He proposed terms that obviously you did not like, so you could have said no. Or are you saying I had control of your tribe too? Any other Tribes that I have control over?

This is getting old - so one more time the only rights I had in SCIR0N was access to the hidden as Ross did with us. No vote, no Duke/Baron privs, natta, nothing. I was also given access to their external which i logged into maybe 5 times.

The war sucks, SCI sucks, we all suck.

You must be reading different stats than I am.

Tacos!

Eat and Enjoy!

Tacos a beer and a Friday night. What more can you ask for (Pizza works as well)

That's what you would do, backstab, mass invite, fail like always.
But there are some better tribes around then your scum tribe. :)

When will ever actually look at the facts instead of making your stories. Now tell me where and when we failed.

How about you and your great success in W5 - do you have any? Seems to me looking are your TW Stat profile you spent most of W5 running from Tribe to Tribe and internal noble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The war is going just fine thanks.

How is asking arghos to go to war with PKs to help my Tribe at any cost? He proposed terms that obviously you did not like, so you could have said no. Or are you saying I had control of your tribe too? Any other Tribes that I have control over?

This is getting old - so one more time the only rights I had in SCIR0N was access to the hidden as Ross did with us. No vote, no Duke/Baron privs, natta, nothing. I was also given access to their external which i logged into maybe 5 times.

Me thinks you got sent a dodgy TACO on friday. :)

Disagreed with Arghos´ terms? Arghos´ list anybody?
No and never heard of it.
On a side note Sci broke those terms of which you are talking before the ink was dry. Nothing to do with us.

Our tribe? What? You mean sciron?
Got to get the dates right and as for TDD yes, sciros was duke for a while which was formed way AFTER this.

And this is getting very old - Ross disagreed with you about going to war with PKs and getting the south involved? Surely itś not that difficult to have a friend here or there who would help you out at all? A little diplomacy here or there? Be a duke for a day even? Come on Dafty don´t be so modest, you have/had more influence than you give yourself credit for. Not everybody ignores you :)

As for the war keep whipping ass, just don´t get a brown nose doing it. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

When will ever actually look at the facts instead of making your stories. Now tell me where and when we failed.

How about you and your great success in W5 - do you have any? Seems to me looking are your TW Stat profile you spent most of W5 running from Tribe to Tribe and internal noble.
Gratz daft, finnaly something I, and most of your members share with me after all.

You post here like we (SCI) were molesting your monitor with a knife and a spatula... Sure you must think of us often enough :)

Should apparently have put "for example" in front of facebook for you personally then. I don't fail for using a highly popular social networking service as an example just because you don't have it. I still got my point across, now didn't I?
You can think what you want.:p
Erm, no, i don't have facebook, so no, you lost your point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Erm, no, i don't have facebook, so no, you lost your point.

You still know what it is. Thus, point made, same point could have been with "invited to a party" in stead of "invite in facebook" only difference is where/what to the invite was made.

DeletedUser

I don't know what it is, but i'll make an account soon.:p
Bt another example: it doesn't mean you know tribeswars, you can play it properly.
SCI proves my point. :)