SCUM declare on BLITZ! RAWR!

DeletedUser

Blitz just nobled a village off me, goes kills self. :swordsman:

DeletedUser

Act of Seppuku. :swordsman:

:icon_eek: Don't do it man,,suggestion,,take it back insted:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i just lost one too... little guy up here, thought he was inactive... didn't think he'd attack... goes to show that u cant assume someone wont attack u just because they have been nearly a flat line for 3 weeks and are 40% morale ;(

DeletedUser

No.. have you seen a village attack a player? No. The member makes the decision to attack. If I have 1.000 villages and not attacking anyone then what?

Yes, yes, members make the decision to attack. But provided SCUM's members are active, if they have more points they have more villages to send at you. Yes, less members send them at you, but more villages worth of troops are still sent at you. Only in the long run is low member count hurtful, because you have less activity. But in theory, points trump member counts almost every time.

DeletedUser

I am still trying to figure out the 6:1 scale thechaoticlegend came up with aswell.I can't believe that BLITZ! tried to recruit me, they suck.

DeletedUser

Saying they're outnumbered 6:1.. when they're not. Trying to make it seem like they're up against something bigger than they are.

The majority of people with an inch of common sense know that this isn't the case. However, on your argument, if I've got 500 members full of 5k players, and you've got 26 200,000 point players, I wouldn't class it as outnumbered (bad example, but you should catch the drift)

DeletedUser

No.. have you seen a village attack a player? No. The member makes the decision to attack. If I have 1.000 villages and not attacking anyone then what?

Of you had 1000 villages and wasn't attacking anyone then you'd be a first-placed pointwhore.

DeletedUser

The majority of people with an inch of common sense know that this isn't the case. However, on your argument, if I've got 500 members full of 5k players, and you've got 26 200,000 point players, I wouldn't class it as outnumbered (bad example, but you should catch the drift)
Yeah, and people with an inch of common sense would know that using extremes like that is stupid.

DeletedUser

the 500 member tribe would win due to 30% morale for the 26 member tribe

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SCUM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BLITZ!
Players:

Timeframe: 26/10/2009 00:00:00 to 06/11/2009 19:11:53

Total conquers:

Side 1: 301
Side 2: 72