SCUM declare on BLITZ! RAWR!

DeletedUser

They realize they are fighting a losing war, so they decided to leave. There is a fine line between loyalty and ignorance. Now to see if scum attacks them too......

DeletedUser

I can't figure out how badly you guys are making fun of me. But I have a feeling its pretty badly:icon_sad:

Rhome Duke, Bingo Caller, and Executive Chef

oldman72

Oh, you have no idea :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

SCUM has a new face in its ranks. More of one of those A-bomber, kamikaze-styled, old-school, noble all colors including yellow, threatening players that you should run in fear from.

DeletedUser

I would like to congratulate SCUM for their massive success against BLITZ! I wish I could have been around to fight you guys, but by what my coplayer told me it seems you sent a pretty nasty coop against my account. From the screens, it seems you guys did one hell of a job. :icon_cool: None the less, in all honesty I expected BLITZ! to do worse. It's a tribe made up of new players with maybe 5-6 experienced players in the ranks of the tribe. BLITZ! all along was a tribe about fun and helping new players learn, so the fact that they do have nearly 20 conquers against such 'pro' players that SCUM holds actually surprises me.

DeletedUser

SCUM has a new face in its ranks. More of one of those A-bomber, kamikaze-styled, old-school, noble all colors including yellow, threatening players that you should run in fear from.

Damn you.I would love to be a member of SCUM.Get me an invitation.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SCUM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BLITZ! RHome
Players: Durogg

Timeframe: 27/10/2009 00:00:00 to 12/11/2009 17:44:53

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 18
Difference: 153

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,531,589
Side 2: 148,733
Difference: 1,382,856

image.php

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very impresive latest stats there Z,,,you getting lazy????? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Are we still at war with BLITZ?

It just feels like we're nobling FAD... sorry...barb...no sorry, FAD villages all over.

Where is our war?!?!?!?!?!?!